stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, jwlussow said:

The Faire ends on September 4!...  Maybe we can all meet there next year...if the K1s get processed by then!

That sounds like a great idea! 

2 minutes ago, KandW said:

That sounds like a great idea! 

Now it is just up to the US Government!!!  LOL  You still have a chance to get to the Faire this year.  It ends on Labor Day Monday.  How can you not enjoy a bunch of Americans dressing like they are in medieval England and using their awesome fake English accents!!!  It is the perfect day!  They sell booze!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, jwlussow said:

Now it is just up to the US Government!!!  LOL  You still have a chance to get to the Faire this year.  It ends on Labor Day Monday.  How can you not enjoy a bunch of Americans dressing like they are in medieval England and using their awesome fake English accents!!!  It is the perfect day!  They sell booze!

Lol!!! 

I canshow them how the accent is really done!

Will look into it, if we can squeeze it in then we will go. 

5 minutes ago, KandW said:

Lol!!! 

I canshow them how the accent is really done!

Will look into it, if we can squeeze it in then we will go. 

http://www.renfair.com/bristol/

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

On 7/18/2017 at 2:23 PM, jwlussow said:

Another day and another two days back.  Do timelines ever move forward?  LOL   From mid September pushing towards October...looks like their first white Christmas will be next year.  The wait is tough but soon we will all be with our loved ones and the next batch of people will be doing what we are doing now.

Here's to a pick up in the number of files processed soon!!!!

Now we have moved from mid September into October.  I hope the trend stops or better yet reverses.  It has fallen back over 2 weeks so far.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
3 hours ago, jwlussow said:

Now we have moved from mid September into October.  I hope the trend stops or better yet reverses.  It has fallen back over 2 weeks so far.

mine just got moved from last week of September to Mid October.

kinda got me worry a little bit since I want to have the interview in December

15 hours ago, JRLee said:

mine just got moved from last week of September to Mid October.

kinda got me worry a little bit since I want to have the interview in December

I was hoping for December too.  With approvals in October and 30 days for NVC and another 30 to 60 for interviews, now I'm hoping for late January early February.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 2017/7/14 at 3:13 PM, jwlussow said:

They say to give it a month but looking here most NOA1s are within a week.  I would call.

Why I received the NOA1 over than 3 weeks ? Is that means our progress will get slowly too ? Gonna get the NOA2 slower and later than others ? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I've been following the March filers thread for the last week, and it appears there are massive delays. Which is why our time lines keep moving up..... Seems though that a number of their cases got approved yesterday/day before, so there's hope!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

6 hours ago, MrsM&MrM said:

Why I received the NOA1 over than 3 weeks ? Is that means our progress will get slowly too ? Gonna get the NOA2 slower and later than others ? 

I don't know what happened but the delayed NOA1 will not necessarily mean the NOA2 will be delayed. Everything seems to be slow lately. My timeline has fallen back by over 2 weeks in the last week. I'm hoping things pick up. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
8 hours ago, jwlussow said:

I don't know what happened but the delayed NOA1 will not necessarily mean the NOA2 will be delayed. Everything seems to be slow lately. My timeline has fallen back by over 2 weeks in the last week. I'm hoping things pick up. 

How do you know your timeline has moved back? Is this on the case checking site or something else?

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Look at the very bottom of your timeline.

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

Timeline
Just now, Kween said:

You know by going on your timeline and looking at when it says you should expect your NOA2

But where is the timeline?

when I ‘track my case’ On USCIS its not on there and thats all I check?

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.