stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Again, sorry to tell you, but yes, you are wrong.  The information I gave is correct.

Here is the link provided directly from Knightsbridge Doctors regarding vaccinations, which links you directly to the Embassy website and explanation of the medical.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/medical-examination/

Under vaccinations you will see another link, to a more colorful version of the chart I linked previously.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2015/11/vaccine_chart.pdf

I'd also hate people to be ill-advised which is why, personally, I verified and checked my information before posting it.

where be that scan brother vocs @vocaledge

14 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

@John & Rose your day is today or Monday, you will not last past Tuesday. Write it down! A nicest Thanksgiving of all for you and your family !

And the first bottle of champagne will arrive at your doorstep very soon after that arrives!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

I'm a bit confused as to what the GP letter is based on this link someone provided in another reply: https://uk.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2016/08/IV018a-IV-medical-letter-Aug-2016.pdf 

You're saying the GP letter is different from the Embassy doctor appointment?

I see a medical questionnaire in the document above, but nothing that the village GP (non Embassy doc) should take care of?

Thanks!

If you answer yes to any of the questions on the last page....

1 Have you ever been hospitalized (including psychiatric admission)?

2 Have you been investigated or treated for any major illnesses?

3 Have you ever had any kidney or liver disease?

4 Have you ever had any mental disorder or depression?

5 Have you ever used drugs?

6 Have you ever had an addiction to or abused alcohol?

7 Have you had any form of treatment or investigations for alcohol or drug abuse?

8 Have you ever caused deliberate injury to yourself or others?

This is when you require a letter from your GP stating your current condition, and the magic words that you are 'no longer/have not been a danger to yourself or to those around you'.
You'd also need it if any of those show up on your medical summary which you require from your GP too since obviously if they are shown, you can't lie... I mean, I wouldn't risk lying anyway - I personally did have depression, and have already sourced my letter to state that I am now OK and have never been a danger to myself.  No big deal.

2 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

where be that scan brother vocs @vocaledge

Its just finishing up now :-)

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Larissa&Jo said:

Hey purple c'mon don't lose the faith !

:energy:

Thanks. You guys are awesome.

Seriously, if it wasn't for this site, I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed in the morning.

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

And the first bottle of champagne will arrive at your doorstep very soon after that arrives!!!!

I am not kidding, first time in Chicago with my wife, I am coming to see you, and meet Rose and kids. I'm not a big drinker, champagne will do :D, but for a skinny guy I can eat like a horse :lol::lol:, so get ready .... 

12 minutes ago, Larissa&Jo said:

My timeline changed again for more days, based on VJ members data 

<_<

Don't pay attention to those numbers!!!  Stay positive and trust in the scans!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Can I call dibs on the second ?

Just now, The Squirrel said:

I am not kidding, first time in Chicago with my wife, I am coming to see you, and meet Rose and kids. I'm not a big drinker, champagne will do :D, but for a skinny guy I can eat like a horse :lol::lol:, so get ready .... 

Deep dish pizza it is!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nothing going on so far today.

This is literally the only activity in June.

WAC1790350270 790350270 06/02/2017    11/17/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Just now, useful89 said:

Can I call dibs on the second ?

I'll buy a case!  I owe so many people here.  You kept me sane and sometimes made me crazy but I am sure proud to be on this journey with all of you.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Carl and Jona's timeline hasn't moved - maybe that's a good thing.  Maybe they'll have a Valentine Day wedding. 

Carl is flying to Seoul on Thanksgiving day so they can spend a week together.  Hopefully, there will be good news for him when he gets home.

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between December 2, 2017 and December 5, 2017

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

WAC1790350270 790350270 06/02/2017    11/17/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration

Thanks @vocaledge. Can you see that number in earlier scans? What was it marked as?

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

It is only noon.  Even May had no approvals this morning.  I think they are just catching up on paperwork and logging RFEs and others first.  Tonight's scan will be awesome!

IMG_5168.jpeg

They are approving cases in June....SMH (no offense my Junies, just a May 23rd filer here still waiting going on Day 180 as of tomorrow if I don't get approved today) Still happy for you guys nonetheless...

Case approved for the following:

Country is Haiti

NOA1 received date is June 1st

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.