stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

It's ok for today! 😊

I can get it from the pc... 

sorry to keep you up.. I told you we get demanding when it comes to the scanner 😂😂

NOooo - you’re not.

exciting day so now I can’t seem to sleep haha

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

NOooo - you’re not.

exciting day so now I can’t seem to sleep haha

Go to bed we need you tomorrow too 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Naes said:

Go to bed we need you tomorrow too 

All  past scans of June are in my google drive if you're interested: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jWDyX52E1WKtIhVVqA8k05Zw84mtXDq6?usp=sharing

Timeline
Just now, MagniB said:

All  past scans of June are in my google drive if you're interested: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jWDyX52E1WKtIhVVqA8k05Zw84mtXDq6?usp=sharing

Thank you!

I even got it with a message!!

seriously people, you guys are awesome!!!

2 minutes ago, JRLee said:

holy cow!!!  31 Cases,  22 RFE :blink:  this is brutal,  June 6th already?  Mine is on the 19th getting excited :D

As far as i know they have not started on june filers yet

1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

As far as i know they have not started on june filers yet

You are little late to the party brother Murph ! Good to have you. We are happening, read couple of pages back, 31 touches so far. 

Did your case ever update online? What date did you file?

12 hours ago, Catseal said:

Guys, WE GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! CONGRATS.... so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha it feels like we got approved - so excited!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I have a 371643 number... 

im so excited it's getting closer!! 

Congrats to all approvals!! 🤗🤗 

thank you so much for posting the scan here! 

06/18/2017   sent I-129F

06/22/2017   NOA1

01/02/2018   RFE was send

01/08/2018   Hard copy in the mail 

01/13/2018   RFE sent back 

01/18/2018   RFE recieved

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

Hey Peep!

Congrats to all those approved and others, their approval is on the way! I was excited when I saw @vocaledge scans. Thanks Sir, you are amazing!🙌

I know you might be wondering where @ChuAni belongs. 😂😂 Well, I'm an October Filer and I have been lurking around (from April - May and now, June). I have come to know many people, like@Naes can't wait to quit her job, 😂@Squirrel loves dancing, 😂@Shoegum will be retiring soon (still has EAD, AOS, etc). 🙂🙂😢

Lurking and getting used to May Scans have taught me to be patient for my approval. The best way to follow it up is to stay calm (which can abnormal when one gets to 180-200DAYS), 😱😱 don't complain too much, ease up stress with sarcasms which @Naes taught me because your approval MUST come!💯

Goodluck, Great People!👌

Annnd you made my day 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm counting  minutes (2 to be exact) to get out of this workplace ugh and go home and scan scan all the way 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My NOA1 JUNE 5TH

WAC1790351793

I need an RFE?!?!! 😫😫😫😫 

When i  started seeing all of the June 5th approvals, i immediately skimmed through this chat room thread & i saw my case #. Then i went to check my visa status online and I said this.

I'm frustrated that its gonna take more days to see an NOA2. IT WAS SOOO CLOSE.

Screenshot_20171117-025016.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.