stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Gtuf22 said:

Why are there so many RFEs?? It seems totally off the ordinary. Am I incorrect in this thinking?

I wrote about it before

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, The Squirrel said:

YES ! Constanly this is the case. First RFE's for any day, Than half/half the next day, than flood of approvals to a point, and than again half/half (at the very end). I noticed the same thing, and I think that they have a "plow" crew, that plows through any pile first, and weeds out the 101% obvious RFE's. Than the rest goes to "higher" adjudicator who is authorized to do approvals and denials. Basically same as you said, just different terminology.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

By the way important info:

there re are people got approved on 11/13

somebody for it confirmed. But those days numbers won't be up and showing in the scans. So add at least 150 to this weeks touched pile 😊

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope it's pretty normal. Especially this early in the game.

@Naes would you say that they typically do RFEs for the entire month at one time or a smaller timeframe at a time (I.e. one week)?

I am June 26th and wondering when would be a timeframe I could see a “no RFE” a good sign...if that makes sense?

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, MagniB said:

Where do I start ? 

I have been reading messages on this forum to get me through this long wait... Now that they are finally working on June cases. I can't stop reading this forum. It is my evening cup of tea.  

Thank you to soooo many of you for helping make this wait bearable. I hope that we all get approved very very soon.:jest::jest::jest:

Another June 12th filer !

@MagniB If you let me know your WAC number, I can put you on my tag list, and then if I see your number in my daily activity scans I can tag you so you won't miss the celebration... ? :-)

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

I wrote about it before

I'll try to track it in June actually so I can use that info in the further months.

but I agree 100%

ps_i overused my reactions... again.... I shouldn't laugh too much 😂😂😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gtuf22 said:

@Naes would you say that they typically do RFEs for the entire month at one time or a smaller timeframe at a time (I.e. one week)?

I am June 26th and wondering when would be a timeframe I could see a “no RFE” a good sign...if that makes sense?

I'm not Naes obviously, but I think they are still done by batch... each worker is given essentially a box of cases to work on, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it - sorry to say but you gotta just sit on tenterhooks - its torture I know but we're all here supporting you, and each other!

(In progress)

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
On 11/8/2017 at 3:26 PM, vocaledge said:

I'm June 12 too!

4 minutes ago, MagniB said:

Where do I start ? 

I have been reading messages on this forum to get me through this long wait... Now that they are finally working on June cases. I can't stop reading this forum. It is my evening cup of tea.  

Thank you to soooo many of you for helping make this wait bearable. I hope that we all get approved very very soon.:jest::jest::jest:

Another June 12th filer !

JUNE 12 here ! yippy!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

@MagniB If you let me know your WAC number, I can put you on my tag list, and then if I see your number in my daily activity scans I can tag you so you won't miss the celebration... ? :-)

Sure, 

By the way.... thank you for all the scans !

Here is my number: WAC1790359918

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gtuf22 said:

Sometimes only a.l few days, wherever they are working. But as I went through all of the May with them.

The pattern is 2-3 days and some easy rfe for around the week to 10 days period approvals included in those 3 to 5 days period.

later it becomes around 2 weeks of material gets rfes together with approvals and then they go all over the month. But an rfe can happen any time in the game. A deeper issue may happen they may ask about the relationship or seriously just a picture might have gotten lost.. this can come even last minute right before approval.

Timeline

@MagniB - got you and added :-)

(In progress)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I'm not Naes obviously, but I think they are still done by batch... each worker is given essentially a box of cases to work on, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it - sorry to say but you gotta just sit on tenterhooks - its torture I know but we're all here supporting you, and each other!

After following this June scans you'll know more than you want to know believe me 😂😂

and  s yes I believe ar least their updates are done by batch, and sent as a batch every day. Same goes with most rfe received updates.

yesterdays midnight scan for example only showed rfe received and document was mailed.

Edited by Naes

Timeline

@LydiaP - Found you too and thank you for adding yourself!

(In progress)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.