01/13/2018   RFE sent back 

01/18/2018   RFE recieved

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

We talked about this... no sad faces!

I'll allow sad faces next week if we are still in limbo but at least not yet! Nope.. go back to sarcasm..

look they hit 200 in two continuous days finally and see that didn't happen before 😊

Please I'm counting on you guys..  

when you're sad your other half gets sad..

Oh @Naes , how I adore you!!🤗😇

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Aaaaaaand Junies are awake again! Got quiet here for a couple hours this (European) morning! Had to catch up reading again just now :lol:

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Aaaaaaand Junies are awake again! Got quiet here for a couple hours this (European) morning! Had to catch up reading again just now :lol:

Yep!! In the UK as well:)

torture waiting for California to get up😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, AZSunshine78 said:

I am in Florida and it is torture waiting for California to get to work!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just now, AZSunshine78 said:

You're still EU, and even if not in the future, you're still Europe! :D

And yes! As my fiance is also in Cali, I wait for Cali morning every day regardless of USCIS, haha!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

I'm always going to sleep when everybody is up... I feel like I'm 5 again... (and kind of acting like a 5 year old here so I think that makes sense 🤔)

1 minute ago, Hadassah123 said:

You're still EU, and even if not in the future, you're still Europe! :D

And yes! As my fiance is also in Cali, I wait for Cali morning every day regardless of USCIS, haha!

Same!!! Living the cali time already! 

wake up at 5 am and he wakes up at 5 am 😂😂😂 17 hour difference sucks...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
56 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Welcome to 160!  Hopefully another 10 to 20 days and you will be on your way!

Thanks ha! 

I‘m positive. What are another 10-20 days when we have 160 behind us? :) life is good. Getting there !!  Even thought it feels like forever they can’t keep it from us forever :P 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm always going to sleep when everybody is up... I feel like I'm 5 again... (and kind of acting like a 5 year old here so I think that makes sense 🤔)

Same!!! Living the cali time already! 

wake up at 5 am and he wakes up at 5 am 😂😂😂 17 hour difference sucks...

Oh man i can't even imagine having a 17 hour difference between us... i would DIE LOL... We had a 2 hours difference in the past and now we have 6 hours and I complain all the time HAHAHAHA :whistle:

I am in Brazil and my Fiancé in California as well. He moved From Michigan to CA in October. 

Tomorrow i am going to travel and be with him until Jan, I will be using my tourist visa and my POE is Atlanta.

I will be back here to tell you guys my experience !! :D

Wish me LUCK !!! :)

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ay Pe said:

Oh man i can't even imagine having a 17 hour difference between us... i would DIE LOL... We had a 2 hours difference in the past and now we have 6 hours and I complain all the time HAHAHAHA :whistle:

I am in Brazil and my Fiancé in California as well. He moved From Michigan to CA in October. 

Tomorrow i am going to travel and be with him until Jan, I will be using my tourist visa and my POE is Atlanta.

I will be back here to tell you guys my experience !! :D

Wish me LUCK !!! :)

Enjoy 😉

And yes yes please yes please let us know 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Enjoy 😉

And yes yes please yes please let us know 😊

Wow that is a LONG time and it’s going to be wonderful!!! Enjoy every second and know that in January your journey is over soon! 

Hello everyone! Another lurker here---just wanted to say you have all been so super helpful in this process. I appreciate all of you!! I don't know where my mind would be without this forum and all of your helpful advice and positivity. WE ARE ALMOST THERE! The light at the end of the tunnel is (almost) visible! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.