6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Avilaj130 said:

Oh okay got my hopes up I guess lol thank you 

Let's get our hopes up once people start screaming around here 😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

\0/ Junior Member, no longer a newbie woohoo.. Something to celebrate as we wait on them really get started on June :jest::whistle::P:D:wub:

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@AnhKhoi - done.

@Dee28 @meg1986 - Thank for adding youselves.

Welcome all to the tag list - lets hope that today I get to use it!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

@John & Rose Just noticed your VJ status : All-Around Nice Guy.

Love it! Keep up the good work - we're lucky to have you as part of our group :)

image.png.be2a4e016f77530ad2ed7315bc4c1e04.png

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Love it! Keep up the good work - we're lucky to have you as part of our group :)

Ahaha I didn't realized that before! He is all around nice guy 😆😆 it's so fitting

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lana&Tyler said:

Hi everybody. I just discovered this forum AND I LOVE IT. :D

So many helpful tips and estimates that really do help us have some realistic expectations. As many of you, I thought I would be with my fiancé in the states by the end of this year. ( I'm the German beneficiary) 

I am now hoping for a NOA2 in early December and POA in feb/ march. My NOA1 was June 9th :) 

I love the general positivity in here. We are getting close and I'm looking forward to see the first June cases actually touched. 

Praying for all of us. Time IS passing everybody. I know it doesn't feel like it, but it is passing.

Here's my favorite movie quote from THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER

"all we have to decide is what to do with the time that Is given us" 

So a warm hello to all of you and I can't wait to get some positive energy from this great forum. 

:) 

Welcome 😊

📢  guuuuuyyyyys we got one more positive new love bug here! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Pipe Organ enthusiast.

But, seriously. Lovely chap. 😁

1 minute ago, Lana&Tyler said:

Ha! I do try to be. We went through the whole depression phase since they are so incredibly slow and might not realize that they are "playing" with people's lives. Delaying everything brought us serious financial Problems. :( 

BUT this is the one life we have and we are going to be together. In the end, love wins and distance does nothing to a strong relationship. We will all be with our loved ones in the end. Life is good! 

true love is sure as h*ll worth waiting for :)  And we're almost there everybody. 

I like that phrase - "LOVE WINS" ! So, hell yeah! Soon, there will be answers. :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lana&Tyler said:

Ha! I do try to be. We went through the whole depression phase since they are so incredibly slow and might not realize that they are "playing" with people's lives. Delaying everything brought us serious financial Problems. :( 

BUT this is the one life we have and we are going to be together. In the end, love wins and distance does nothing to a strong relationship. We will all be with our loved ones in the end. Life is good! 

true love is sure as h*ll worth waiting for :)  And we're almost there everybody. 

You are making me cry!!! Been very emotional since the weekend... we have so much at stake here, but there is that sweet thought that comes and tells you, “it’s so worth it” 

29 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice.  I really love this place.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Kari & Atti said:

You are making me cry!!! Been very emotional since the weekend... we have so much at stake here, but there is that sweet thought that comes and tells you, “it’s so worth it” 

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE. We all are. In 10 years You two are going to look back at this and laugh. This is such a small part in the grand scheme of life. you are going to spend forever with your loved one. That is worth being apart for a little bit. We're all lucky to have found a love that is so strong that we're taking this journey on. It is so worth it. We all have truly special relationships. It's a blessing. 

Take every hour as it is. Live in the day. One day after another. One foot in front of another. The day will come when you least expect it. And it will come. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

Now you're making me cry... today is our knowing each other anniversary and I just sent him "you are worth this" 😭😭😭😭😭:cry:

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Now you're making me cry... today is our knowing each other anniversary and I just sent him "you worth this" 😭😭😭😭😭:cry:

Don't cry, be happy that you found him and that your future together is going to be epic. After this, y'all don't have to be apart ever again. 

This is the beginning of something incredible. It's worth smiling about :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.