stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Naes said:

I just really want to see something in the scans today ...

I'm even ok with rfes to show us they are playing around! 😊

You and me both. Just push into June PLEASE!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Refreshing that there’s no more algorithm talk when it comes to number of days to NOA2. I lobbed my abacus out the window. The bead colours (colors) rubbed off anyway. Keep the faith. Let’s stick together. Our time will come.

Yeah first September 1st troll then this Monday definetely wore me... they have no rules 😂😂😂 #rebelUSCiS

5 minutes ago, useful89 said:

You and me both. Just push into June PLEASE!!

That arrow as an upvote means me pushing together...

but I'm like barely 5ft. And 110lbs so I don't know if it would have any effect....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Yeah first September 1st troll then this Monday definetely wore me... they have no rules 😂😂😂 #rebelUSCiS

@Naes YOU, my Dear would NEVER be a Junie troll. We’ll all still be with you in the September thread rooting for you. You’re one of us.

Monday wore us all down, Talk about an anticlimax.

Timeline
1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

@Naes YOU, my Dear would NEVER be a Junie troll. We’ll all still be with you in the September thread rooting for you. You’re one of us.

Monday wore us all down, Talk about an anticlimax.

Ok those tears are tears of happiness and I'm serious... 

Timeline
1 minute ago, AZSunshine78 said:

I was thinking more of an apology for Monday.... but yeah ok I can take it if they're going to start showing the real status of cases after this..

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I was thinking more of an apology for Monday.... but yeah ok I can take it if they're going to start showing the real status of cases after this..

Perhaps because of the clusterf**k on Monday, they’ve found issues with the systems...?

My thoughts are they’re updating the servers🙏🙂

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017, from 9 p.m. to midnight (Eastern)“

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I dreamt last night that all Tier 1’s had the same access privileges that Tier 2’s have.. and so there would be no Tier 2 call backs or call transfers - what a wonderful world that would be. (I’ll park my sarcasm now)

Timeline
1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017, from 9 p.m. to midnight (Eastern)“

I dreamt last night that all Tier 1’s had the same access privileges that Tier 2’s have.. and so there would be no Tier 2 call backs or call transfers - what a wonderful world that would be. (I’ll park my sarcasm now)

I love it!😂

night all😴

Timeline
3 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

That's a good dream... but with my luck it would end up tier2 going down to tier 1 level....

I'm really bad at parking...

Timeline
56 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

If this was last year you may have been right.  I was expecting a September NOA2 and possibly the first white Christmas for Rose and the kids.  Oh well.  There will be a Christmas next year!  Now I am hoping for POE by Memorial Day (late May).

Hey - new to this forum (at least for commenting - been following though!) - what do you mean POE by Memorial Day? Once you receive your visa will you not be able to enter straight away? There are so many technical terms I'm having to get to grips with! This feed has been awesome though. Our petition received 15 June! Patiently (and frustratingly) waiting along with you all!

4 minutes ago, A+E18 said:

Hey - new to this forum (at least for commenting - been following though!) - what do you mean POE by Memorial Day? Once you receive your visa will you not be able to enter straight away? There are so many technical terms I'm having to get to grips with! This feed has been awesome though. Our petition received 15 June! Patiently (and frustratingly) waiting along with you all!

Here is my rundown right now...This is my case and has Philippines specific information in it...YMMV

Honestly, my thoughts are partially due to Rose's kids finishing school in late March...

I anticipate my NOA2 the week after Thanksgiving but hopefully in November.  Then NVC, which is currently taking the full 4 to 6 weeks.  After that it can be two months to get an interview in Manila (one of the busiest embassies).  After that it is about 10 days to get the visa.  After the visa, the kids have to go to a seminar about life in America (required in order to get on the plane) and that has to be scheduled up to a month out.

November 30 NOA2 (day 177)

January 11 NVC to Embassy (6 weeks)

Feb or March Interview (earliest possible as long as medical gets done)

April CFO seminar...(earliest possible after visa in hand)

May POE

Obviously these are very loose numbers but they are realistic and possible.  The earliest I believe POE can be would be March but I am trying to figure out if the kids should finish school even if we can go sooner.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.