stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

That was supposed to be last week :(

All I can say they touched all the May dates at least once and you guys should be really close to seeing it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

The original 160 was just a little aggressive.  Just hang in there.  We will see enough movement next week that we will all feel better.

I'm June 12 so won't be seeing anything anytime soon I don't think but to see the very beginning of June would be a real lift. 

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

All I can say they touched all the May dates at least once and you guys should be really close to seeing it.

Key word being should lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

I'm June 12 so won't be seeing anything anytime soon I don't think but to see the very beginning of June would be a real lift. 

Key word being should lol

Isn't it always just a should?

they should have resolved this problem by now. 

Unless we get a person inside that's all we can say. And one of us will hit the bulls eye...

168 days of nothingness. And now my USC is on his flight (when we planned this trip we were sure he would have NOA2 in hand... So much for optimism). This better be an approval in the mail the following days (if they touch June 1, which yeah, I doubt more and more, too). If we get a letter tomorrow or so with an RFE we can't get to until he returns in December I think I will snap. :girlwerewolf2xn:

5 minutes ago, Catseal said:

168 days of nothingness. And now my USC is on his flight (when we planned this trip we were sure he would have NOA2 in hand... So much for optimism). This better be an approval in the mail the following days (if they touch June 1, which yeah, I doubt more and more, too). If we get a letter tomorrow or so with an RFE we can't get to until he returns in December I think I will snap. :girlwerewolf2xn:

I planned a trip for December originally hoping that I would be bringing my new family home.  Now I am still going but I will be coming home alone.  This truly sucks but every time I hear her laugh or see her smile I know that I would wait forever just to have a moment together.  We will all get through this and soon.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Catseal said:

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I planned a trip for December originally hoping that I would be bringing my new family home.  Now I am still going but I will be coming home alone.  This truly sucks but every time I hear her laugh or see her smile I know that I would wait forever just to have a moment together.  We will all get through this and soon.

I'm laughing at myself because before I saw this site Which is almost after my noa1. I thought I would get a noa2 when I'm in US in December and can bring back the forms with me...(I'm a September filer by the way- so your noa2 is extremely important for me! I have July and August to stalk after this)

worrying how to put the interview later....

but I didn't give up for June recovery yet. I'm just waiting for a consistent 2 weeks recovery to stay positive! So shoegum will show me 200+ noa2s today!!! :wub:

Edited by Naes

Timeline

@Catseal

no cry don't cry! We talked about this you're the fierce girl!! You'll be cuddling in no time!  Please stay focused on that! We will handle the estimations discussion and you guys will get the noa2s!

Pleasee your (all of you here!) positivity and laughter is what's giving me the push for the day!

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm laughing at myself because before I saw this site Which is almost after my noa1. I thought I would get a noa2 when I'm in US in December and can bring back the forms with me...(I'm a September filer by the way- so your noa2 is extremely important for me! I have July and August to stalk after this)

worrying how to put the interview later....

If this was last year you may have been right.  I was expecting a September NOA2 and possibly the first white Christmas for Rose and the kids.  Oh well.  There will be a Christmas next year!  Now I am hoping for POE by Memorial Day (late May).

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

If this was last year you may have been right.  I was expecting a September NOA2 and possibly the first white Christmas for Rose and the kids.  Oh well.  There will be a Christmas next year!  Now I am hoping for POE by Memorial Day (late May).

It's also sad that because of the volume you guys will have to wait for the interview.. and don't make me start about the NVC!

I'm actually really hoping to enter in July1st so I can catch July 4th 😊

Fireworks scared the dogs so bad last year they had to drive up a hill to keep them sane😂😂

so we are just going to drive the dogs up a hill...that's the simplicity of my dream❤️

Just now, Naes said:

so we are just going to drive the dogs up a hill...that's the simplicity of my dream❤️

WOW.  That says so much about who you are!  What an amazing and deep thought!  Your partner is truly blessed.  We are all blessed that you stopped by here to help us all stay sane.

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

STRENGTH THROUGH ADVERSITY @Catseal. We’ve all got your back. 

So true.  @Catseal, we are all here together and for each other.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

WOW.  That says so much about who you are!  What an amazing and deep thought!  Your partner is truly blessed.  We are all blessed that you stopped by here to help us all stay sane.

I'm extremely lucky that I'm here guys, you have no idea. This is a two way street, I need your power and sanity and experiences to keep mine😊

I mean USCIS doesn't really play by the rules 😂😂 so it's more like playing the roulette than playing poker...at least poker actually responds to some techniques..

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

no cry don't cry! We talked about this you're the fierce girl!! You'll be cuddling in no time!  Please stay focused on that! We will handle the estimations discussion and you guys will get the noa2s!

Pleasee your (all of you here!) positivity and laughter is what's giving me the push for the day!

You are absolutely right, and I am, it's true, at least I got that going for me, which is nice; I am more fortunate than others that we get to visit, it's not taken for granted, trust me. I've just been so frustrated after Monday, I feel like we all here are keeping it together quite well considering noone of us expected this to go double the estimated time back in June (and yes, I know immigration takes time etc pp but seriously, we would have considered a different path back then if we knew this all, but now it's too late to change course), but it has been almost six months now and since Monday I really lost hope a bit, to a point where I got so cynical it's not nice nor charming anymore. I am just so annoyed at the situation and it's starting to get to me (and my SO). I can't wait to give him those cuddles tomorrow at the airport, he deserves them for putting up with my cynical frustrated self the last two days. 

Thanks for your words @Naes@June2017UK and @John & Rose. You are all right and the last thing i want is the positivity here to end, so let's all get ready and excited once more for NOA2s hopefully next week!!🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.