stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

No, please don't get me wrong.  You are amazing and DandY was rude at times.  I just wanted you to realize that he is a human and he was completely trashed for telling the truth and being as honest as he could possibly be.  You were actually caught in the crossfire.  Your name was brought up as someone for DandY to "thank" for giving honest numbers.  DandY took offense to that but it really didn't involve you.  You are an amazing woman who just happened to be caught in the middle of a disagreement.  Yes, he was rude.  A lot of us were during those exchanges.  I know that everyone here is frustrated with the wait.  

I'm sorry but there was more rudeness in that one whole rant then someone asking for a thanks for me.

he asks for people to thank for a job that we never see.. works like a ghost company..

I am a forgiving person. I did apologized if I offended him back then. I thanked him when he explained to me whatever he was doing in a way whatever that way. Note for the ones who has no idea about this there are really easy ways to actually explain algorithms it's A type of math equation in the end.

If you can go to those comments and tell me that person read what people are saying and answered like a well mannered adult I'll bite my tongue.

but to tell the truth he can wait 200 days for all I care... 

well then again this is a person who don't understand a joke, an analogy, and the meaning of hypocrisy... 

Oh by the way I'm not even laughing at the part that I am a man! I must take it like a man or feel like a man as I've been told 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm done cause in my life for the first time I believe ignorance is bliss

1 minute ago, DandY said:

You were over 180 at one point and for those impacted by Thanksgiving, you are going to be closest to correct. So bully to you!

I honestly wish I wasn't.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

@Naes 

You are completely correct, I’ve seen the rudeness on multiple threads and directed to many people. Honestly, it’s what brought about my comments in the first place. 

Not everyone can handle a taste of their own medicine. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Is anyone starting to doubt they will actually start working June cases? I know it's an offensive thing to say to those in may still waiting but my word 167 and not even in the game! This is obscene.  It's really starting to feel like it could be 200+ for the majority of us...

Timeline
Just now, George & Roth said:

@Naes 

You are completely correct, I’ve seen the rudeness on multiple threads and directed to many people. Honestly, it’s what brought about my comments in the first place. 

Not everyone can handle a taste of their own medicine. 

Thank you. it just really doesn't matter.

It's not like everyone here would be friends or able to talk in person if they ever met face to face. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, useful89 said:

Is anyone starting to doubt they will actually start working June cases? I know it's an offensive thing to say to those in may still waiting but my word 167 and not even in the game! This is obscene.  It's really starting to feel like it could be 200+ for the majority of us...

I am... 😂😂😂(this is literally broken to laughter because of tears level sadness.)

(half of me like come on I'm sure they started to touch but not updating, other half do they even know what year this is)

oh but I still don't even want to think it will be 200s

Edited by Naes

1 minute ago, useful89 said:

They will!!!  I promise.  Hopefully this week will see a few June 1 approvals and it will kick up next week!  180 with the holidays should be on the high side.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

I had a strange thought when reading some of the comments over a few of the month topics...

What if they are purposely delaying the K1 so it makes the CR1 route the better option for people so they can seriously scrutinise couples (background and social media checks) and also have the 125% financial status  confirmed before entry? 

I know it sounds insane. Just a totally strange thought that passed through me. 🧐

1 minute ago, emylady said:

I had a strange thought when reading some of the comments over a few of the month topics...

What if they are purposely delaying the K1 so it makes the CR1 route the better option for people so they can seriously scrutinise couples (background and social media checks) and also have the 125% financial status  confirmed before entry? 

I know it sounds insane. Just a totally strange thought that passed through me. 🧐

But it costs less!  If they raised the price you may have something!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, emylady said:

This is a whole new plot! 

I'd say anything is possible!

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

They will!!!  I promise.  Hopefully this week will see a few June 1 approvals and it will kick up next week!  180 with the holidays should be on the high side.  

We broke John... now he is the optimist!!! 😊

Just now, John & Rose said:

But it costs less!  If they raised the price you may have something!

True. I didn’t think of that but was more thinking about the security aspect seeing as Trump wants to ensure safety and stuff. Hopefully they don’t raise the prices again for a long time! 

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thank you. it just really doesn't matter.

It's not like everyone here would be friends or able to talk in person if they ever met face to face. 

I would be proud to sit down, have a drink and talk face to face.  I can pretty much say that about anyone here.  We are a family and sometimes families don't see eye to eye.  I respect everyone here.  Life is too short.  Now lets get back to getting this NOA2 done!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That was supposed to be last week :(

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

We broke John... now he is the optimist!!! 😊

Actually, I always was but no one recognized it!

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, useful89 said:

That was supposed to be last week :(

The original 160 was just a little aggressive.  Just hang in there.  We will see enough movement next week that we will all feel better.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.