stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Foksha said:

I went to uscis website and changed California Service Center center to Vermont and it showed June 

Vermont always shows k1 too. I heard some cases that show up hits in the background usually get transferred there.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Naes said:

I just finished reading May, didn't even started June...

but this experience told me:

1. I do have a battle with my optimistic side sometimes and he effing wins after me saying that's logically not possible for 2 days(2 days seems to be my limit for logic...)

2. I do not trust USCIS systems or half the tier 1 and now even 2

3. They are so effing doing june and staff but not updating the system shrug 

as you realized after two usages of effing (which I don't use usually..) I'm like ok guys go back home nothing to see..

and crying inside:crying:

I feel the exact same way laughing and crying at the same time...i don't care im gonna wait my turn one min then the next min im checking to see if its possible for a faster noa2 lol

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey we have over 200 pages and they haven't even started processing June yet. :D

I predict there's going to be an explosion on this thread when June 1st gets approved.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, jswptw said:

Hey we have over 200 pages and they haven't even started processing June yet. :D

I predict there's going to be an explosion on this thread when June 1st gets approved.

Ahahaha I was thinking the same 

Timeline
4 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Close!  In the olden days of 70 day turnarounds, today would have been day 69.  At some point in some alternate reality, they should be doing September 1 now!!!!

Can we move To that alternate universe please :wub:

3 hours ago, Larissa & Johnson said:

Image result for gretchen gif a fazenda

How I feel after they back to 1st of may

=P

You "feel" very good looking, judging by the Novela actress B-)

ps your photo suggests the same, no crystal ball needed here :lol:

2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Of course this is our best guess but the people here who are running the numbers have been showing some great progress.  Hopefully @The Squirrel and/or @Naes will comment as they are much more intimate with the numbers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:  I LOVE YOU @John & Rose !!!! That is the best one ever !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 hours ago, Naes said:

@The Squirrel

we must be right about this non updated case thing! Otherwise this weeks numbers are so back I want to cry...

Amogst many other things, an X-Files fan here B-)

Related image

50 minutes ago, jswptw said:

I thought of the same thing today, this 129-F is making us all be alike .... could this forum be government's tool of proselytization :huh: .... :lol: 

Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

You "feel" very good looking, judging by the Novela actress B-)

ps your photo suggests the same, no crystal ball needed here :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:  I LOVE YOU @John & Rose !!!! That is the best one ever !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amogst many other things, an X-Files fan here B-)

Related image

I thought of the same thing today, this 129-F is making us all be alike .... could this forum be government's tool of proselytization :huh: .... :lol: 

They're watching us

they're trolling us

truth is out there... but they don't give it to us...

however as they obviously have no clue about what's going on themselves, and we actually have better information... from now on I'm just and just and just going with my data in hand and witnesses testimonies (this being vj telling me they're approved with no update..) cause seriously they have no system... I wanna go sell them a system... or Probono by this point...

28 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Always my friend!  I know that you and Naes were very familiar with the numbers. I was actually looking for the latest numbers but they seem buried a few dozen pages back!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Always my friend!  I know that you and Naes were very familiar with the numbers. I was actually looking for the latest numbers but they seem buried a few dozen pages back!

I'll put them up tomorrow waiting for today's numbers 😊

But again so so many cases without update getting hard copies making me happy

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I do not have hope anymore  to do the interview in December , because in my country we wait for one month for the NVC number, plus I need one week to do the medical exams, and the dates for the interview in December just have three, 7 , 12 and 19 .

:cry:

Image result for nicole bahls chorando gif

Edited by Larissa & Johnson

Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

There is no movement on the scans other than a single withdrawal yesterday - We won't start posting June scans until we start seeing movement, either RFEs or approvals but as soon as we do, I'll be posting the twice daily scans.  :-)

I'm so hoping they're doing something and  just not posting them.. because April calmed down a lot.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

We sent our K1 May 23rd, got a rfe 8th June, sent the papers on 12th of June and got our NOA1 20th June. We are still waiting on NOA2, it seems like California office has gone from average 3 months to 4-5 months now. Anyone know the cause, maybe due to Texas flooding?

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

1 hour ago, vocaledge said:

There is no movement on the scans other than a single withdrawal yesterday - We won't start posting June scans until we start seeing movement, either RFEs or approvals but as soon as we do, I'll be posting the twice daily scans.  :-)

It is really odd that there was no real movement at the same time that the dates were messed up at USCIS. Something must be going on there. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.