stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
26 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

Maybe due to location?  I will ask my fiancé to try from the Philippines but I believe it should work.  I was able to check as soon as I received the email notice of the NOA1.

Greetings from the US.  My grandmother came from Cornwall.  I have UK in my blood.  Hopefully we can figure this out so you can impatiently wait like the rest of us!!!!  LOL

Thank you, I think there’s an issue on the website with the ‘register as a new user page’ https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/disclaimer.do

tried a good 6 times now. I get right upto 4 security questions should you need to reset your password and press submit then it just goes to a blank page :( 

guess i’ll keep nagging my partner for updates every half an hour :) 

Ahhh i’ve yet to visit Cornwall, I’m up in Yorkshire!

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Timeline
39 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

Are you saying that when you put in the number (starts with WAC....) that the site doesn't give you the update?  I just tried mine and it worked.  Did your partner register for himself?  Does it work for him?

Yep, that part too isn’t working. I have a WAC number on email but nothing by post yet and i think it can take a few days. I just wanted to register on the site too.

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Just now, ThisGirlsCurls said:

Thank you, I think there’s an issue on the website with the ‘register as a new user page’ https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/disclaimer.do

tried a good 6 times now. I get right upto 4 security questions should you need to reset your password and press submit then it just goes to a blank page :( 

guess i’ll keep nagging my partner for updates every half an hour :) 

Ahhh i’ve yet to visit Cornwall, I’m up in Yorkshire!

I grew up on Yorkshire Pudding and WAYYYYY overcooked beef!!!!  LOL

Let us know how it goes.  We will try to figure this out.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh Dear Lord, can it be October already.......:clock:

Package mailed USPS         : May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                : May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Email received           : May 28, 2018

NOA 1 Mail received             : June 01, 2018 ( NOA 1 date marked May 24, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received : June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     : June 19, 2018 

NEXT ?????????????????????????????

12 hours ago, Jay & K said:

I guess we all need to be patient...the waiting is the hardest part!!!  LOL

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
19 hours ago, Jay & K said:

Lol. I'm so happy I'm going to see my fiancé the end of next month. Hopefully it will be a short wait once I'm back in the UK.

1 minute ago, KandW said:

Lol. I'm so happy I'm going to see my fiancé the end of next month. Hopefully it will be a short wait once I'm back in the UK.

That's the only thing that can give us happiness right now. My fiance is coming to DR Next month. I'm getting crazy with this waiting 😭

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lilly2302 said:

That's the only thing that can give us happiness right now. My fiance is coming to DR Next month. I'm getting crazy with this waiting 😭

Yeah.. They say patients is a virtue...And im trying really hard to maintain that quality but .. this is hard. Anywho i cant wait until we can finally post something on here of someone among the June fliers getting their NOA2.... We all have to keep pushing and hoping for the best because love is one of the greatest gift anyone can have and give on this Earth... 

Package mailed USPS         : May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                : May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Email received           : May 28, 2018

NOA 1 Mail received             : June 01, 2018 ( NOA 1 date marked May 24, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received : June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     : June 19, 2018 

NEXT ?????????????????????????????

On 7/10/2017 at 1:05 PM, ThisGirlsCurls said:

That part doesn’t but i’m putting it down to being too early. I actually can’t register to log in to the site to track my status. Registration page goes over two pages to complete and when you submit....nothing. 

Have you had any luck?  I know it was working for others.  I hope it was just a temporary site issue.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
21 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

Have you had any luck?  I know it was working for others.  I hope it was just a temporary site issue.

Still cant register on the site but my receipt number tracks now x 

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Just now, ThisGirlsCurls said:

Still cant register on the site but my receipt number tracks now x 

Have you tried again without registering?  USCIS has an Android and Apple app that works great.  It will even sync with an Apple watch.  Do a search for it at your phone's app store.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline

Hi all I need some help I’m looking to move back to Australia from the U.K. on the 4th August sent form I-129F received NOA1 on the 27th June as I am still in the U.K. when my fiancé sent the petition we put my current U.K. address and put my local embassy as London. How would I go about changing my address to my Australian one and then my local embassy to Sydney? Is this possible I really hope it is someone please let me know as I only have tomorrow to book my flight? Thanks 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Bri&Grant said:

Hi all I need some help I’m looking to move back to Australia from the U.K. on the 4th August sent form I-129F received NOA1 on the 27th June as I am still in the U.K. when my fiancé sent the petition we put my current U.K. address and put my local embassy as London. How would I go about changing my address to my Australian one and then my local embassy to Sydney? Is this possible I really hope it is someone please let me know as I only have tomorrow to book my flight? Thanks 

It gives you the option to do it when you put your reference number in on the UCSIS site from the NOA1 online. It tells you to click on the link if you change address. Unsure if this gets you to change your embassy, but I'm sure that this is what method others have used. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, KandW said:

It gives you the option to do it when you put your reference number in on the UCSIS site from the NOA1 online. It tells you to click on the link if you change address. Unsure if this gets you to change your embassy, but I'm sure that this is what method others have used. 

Can you provide me with a link to that please? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bri&Grant said:

Can you provide me with a link to that please? 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do think this is it. You'll need your WAC noa1 reference 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.