stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, GarryAndMarie said:

Hahahaha -- you're always welcome! And I haunted the April filers for months before finally returning to the June filers

I started in May... wow people will be so bored of me by the time I get to September 😂😂😂😂

We'll see soon @Naes, I just have a feeling June is being handeled :). Anyway, since @vocaledge encouraged ideas as far as the scans go, here is what I thought was important and easy for all members to grasp ...

- to group all "rejected from the start" cases in one line regardless of the reason, their number and their percentage compared to the entire month. Put this line at the very bottom, as they are no more. 

- RFE's in 2 categories by their direction, just "sent" and "returned". Basically, sent ones are frozen, and out of play until they come back, while received are back in play. Sent would be both "for further evidence" and "initial evidence" all in one line together.

- if possible, only if, try to RFE's returned be added back to the totals of that day, together with "untouched", and maybe make eg:  "total received 88 (77U+11R)". Again, this only goes for RFE's returned, because they are being worked on. This will also shed light on how many RFE's never get checked as "Request for evidence received", but go straight to "approved".

- I also think it is wise to have weekly totals, as they were back in June. Much easier to follow the "production footprint". This is why I went crazy when I have seen May 30th, it just followed a simple pattern. 

- together with weekly total, it would be nice to have a %'s for each day. something like "TOTAL # - received % - approved % - RFE % - other %". It is easier to follow trends that way, than to have a list of approvals by the date, than RFE's by the date. Frankly that system delivers yesterday's news, not important much. With this "%" thing you can just compare any 2 days of scans and there you have it, you can see the work they have done in that period of time, as per day.

I got more, but I don't want to get anyone lost in this, so what do you think, effort to simplify for everyone. Graphs are nice, but no need to get cute :lol:  

Edited by The Squirrel

Timeline
11 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

We'll see soon @Naes, I just have a feeling June is being handeled :). Anyway, since @vocaledge encouraged ideas as far as the scans go, here is what I thought was important and easy for all members to grasp ...

- to group all "rejected from the start" cases in one line regardless of the reason, their number and their percentage compared to the entire month. Put this line at the very bottom, as they are no more. 

- RFE's in 2 categories regardless of why, just "sent" and "returned". Basically, sent ones are frozen, and out of play, while received are back in play.

- if possible, only if, try to RFE's returned be added back to the totals of that day, together with "untouched", and maybe make eg:  "total received 88 (77U+11R)". Again, this only goes for RFE's returned, because they are being worked on. This will also shed light on how many RFE's never get checked as "Request for evidence received", but go straight to "approved".

- I also think it is wise to have weekly totals, as they were back in June. Much easier to follow the "production footprint". This is why I went crazy when I have seen May 30th, it just followed a simple pattern. 

- together with weekly total, it would be nice to have a %'s for each day. something like "TOTAL # - received % - approved % - RFE % - other %". It is easier to follow trends that way, than to have a list of approvals by the date, than RFE's by the date. Frankly that system delivers yesterday's news, not important much. With this "%" thing you can just compare any 2 days of scans and there you have it, you can see the work they have done in that period of time, as per day.

I got more, but I don't want to get anyone lost in this, so what do you think, effort to simplify for everyone. Graphs are nice, but no need to get cute :lol:  

Dude you lost me for a second 😂😂😂

- Rejected is already excluded

Only I will include when I'm doing the overall number as "excluded"

- rfes the way you want would cause a problem because sometimes they get approved without the second update. And people will get anxious to see if they got it on the scans even though it is the same info from case tracker.

-vocaledge will do what shoegum is doing so will have mostly numbers for people to see.

- I will make daily and weekly overalls 

I'm only adding the graphs to see the flow going up. Not interested in cuteness... I live in japan... I'm tired of cuteness 😂😂😂

did i get it right?

edit: actually wait I'm still lost 😂😂😂

Edited by Naes

Timeline
27 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

- RFE's in 2 categories by their direction, just "sent" and "returned". Basically, sent ones are frozen, and out of play until they come back, while received are back in play. Sent would be both "for further evidence" and "initial evidence" all in one line together.

Ok I reread the last two.

i got it. I will include those to the overalls I was already doing it but it was just too hard for May as I didn't have the start file (with start dates) now I have it for June I can do those comparisons and include.

36 minutes ago, Naes said:

Dude you lost me for a second 😂😂😂

edit: actually wait I'm still lost 😂😂😂

:lol::lol::lol::lol: how can someone not love you ? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got the bottom two. Here is what I was referring to, as per new categories all in one, just simple bottom line for the folks. So instead of 10 lines you have only 5. Rejections can go on the bottom all in one line, and also withdrawals, both with %'s, so we can guess about how many more will be for the month. 

Your Current Status: Case Was Received At My Local Office                                        OTHER 3
Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened                                                                 RETURNED RFE 2
Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction       DONE  10
Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated                                                            VIRGINS 18
Your Current Status: Decision Notice Mailed                                                                     DONE  6
Your Current Status: Document Was Mailed                                                                     OTHER           19
Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS                                        RETURNED RFE 21
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated                                                                         VIRGINS 38
Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed                               DONE  19
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed                              SENT RFE 643

Timeline
6 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: how can someone not love you ? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got the bottom two. Here is what I was referring to, as per new categories all in one, just simple bottom line for the folks. So instead of 10 lines you have only 5. Rejections can go on the bottom all in one line, and also withdrawals, both with %'s, so we can guess about how many more will be for the month. 

Your Current Status: Case Was Received At My Local Office                                        OTHER 3
Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened                                                                 RETURNED RFE 2
Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction       DONE  10
Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated                                                            VIRGINS 18
Your Current Status: Decision Notice Mailed                                                                     DONE  6
Your Current Status: Document Was Mailed                                                                     OTHER           19
Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS                                        RETURNED RFE 21
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated                                                                         VIRGINS 38
Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed                               DONE  19
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed                              SENT RFE 643

I would like to know the answer to that question too 😂😂😂

As You should know I gave up on love and decided my way of living will be "travel, shop,eat" exactly one month before meeting my fiancé... and ended up using more than 10000$ on shopping the week before I met him in Germany.... sooo now I'm paying my debts 😂😂😂😂 so that I can marry 😂😂😂😂 and trying to move a good amount of shoes to cali... in scared they'll think he is smuggling woman shoes to sell (yep the amount is scary)

buttt I got what you mean, that's what I was doing with numbers, but didn't do this style cause sometimes it was getting mixed with shoegums. I'll do this style for June. Definetely easier to understand!

PS-I blame him for not showing up in my life earlier for all these debts..

Edited by Naes

15 minutes ago, Naes said:

buttt I got what you mean, that's what I was doing with numbers, but didn't do this style cause sometimes it was getting mixed with shoegums. I'll do this style for June. Definetely easier to understand!

And if I may suggest the order of importance

VIRGINS

RETURNED RFE

two above are in play, right below the "received"

SENT RFE  that one is on ice, waiting

OTHER we have no clue what they really are

DONE this is one line above "withdrawal request" and "DOA" (dead on arrival)

ps forget the colors :lol::lol::lol:

24 minutes ago, Naes said:

As You should know I gave up on love and decided my way of living will be "travel, shop,eat" exactly one month before meeting my fiancé... and ended up using more than 10000$ on shopping the week before I met him in Germany.... sooo now I'm paying my debts 😂😂😂😂 so that I can marry 😂😂😂😂 and trying to move a good amount of shoes to cali... in scared they'll think he is smuggling woman shoes to sell (yep the amount is scary)

PS-I blame him for not showing up in my life earlier for all these debts..

Hey, we all got things we like, debt is only temporary, and joy priceless, just enjoy :).  

Image result for shoe closet gif

Timeline
4 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

And if I may suggest the order of importance

VIRGINS

RETURNED RFE

two above are in play, right below the "received"

SENT RFE  that one is on ice, waiting

OTHER we have no clue what they really are

DONE this is one line above "withdrawal request" and "DOA" (dead on arrival)

ps forget the colors :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, we all got things we like, debt is only temporary, and joy priceless, just enjoy :).  

Image result for shoe closet gif

Yaaa now try putting all those shoes in suitcases and sending to US from japan.... I am at the third batch... I have at least 2 more to go 😂😂😂

also seriously DOA 😂😂😂 

(darnnnn now I want to go home and play doa...)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Been crazy busy this week and last minute going to Cambodia Friday.  Keep up the good work @The Squirrel and @Naes 

180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bi

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
7 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Been crazy busy this week and last minute going to Cambodia Friday.  Keep up the good work @The Squirrel and @Naes 

Enjoy 😊 

Hope we will have good action by the time you're back!

I am counting 38 more days to US.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Enjoy 😊 

Hope we will have good action by the time you're back!

I am counting 38 more days to US.....

38 more days to what?!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, useful89 said:

38 more days to what?!!

Nah just for a visit for Christmas 

We need to carry 2 cats... so we are doing one more visit before the visa

i would be screaming if it was what you think! Do you think I have the capacity not to start screaming what happened here??? 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nah just for a visit for Christmas 

We need to carry 2 cats... so we are doing one more visit before the visa

i would be screaming if it was what you think! Do you think I have the capacity not to start screaming what happened here??? 😂😂😂😂

Yes don't forget the cats. After all, it's always about the cats :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

Yes don't forget the cats. After all, it's always about the cats :) 

I'm a little suspicious he just wants the cats and marrying me for them... his instagram literally has some pictures captioned skyping with my son (I was cut out of the picture...)

31 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

The Dogggg is here the Dogggg .. :jest:

Have a safe trip and enjoy!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.