stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
23 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

First relax and realize that the date on the site is just plain wrong.  June 9 will be processed this month, hopefully in a week or two.  Take a look around as there are people that run the numbers daily.  Check out @Naes, @The Squirrel or @Shoegum for real and accurate information.

What about NOA1 June 21st? Mine was received June 19th... Which date do I go by?

Just now, KandW said:

What about NOA1 June 21st? Mine was received June 19th... Which date do I go by?

Received date, June 19.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

12 minutes ago, KandW said:

Do you think ours will be touched this month?

I am confident that June will be touched.  June 19 has a good shot but I would expect early next month.  I hope things pick up enough that they get to you the week after Thanksgiving.  It is a weird month with a holiday this Friday.  A full week than another short week for Thanksgiving.  The good news is that we say some rare Saturday reviews so maybe they will be making up for the holidays.

160 days seems to be the magic number and your day 160 is November 26.  Let's hope that works out!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
7 hours ago, vocaledge said:

I'm a UK filer too.  

RFEs can be for anything that was missing from your application - from photographs to proof of relationship, sometimes even just an unchecked box.  You can't really tell until you get it.  An RFE is at least a sign that you have been 'touched', and although it might be seen as a delay, things are usually approved quickly after you provide the requested evidence, so I genuinely don't see it that way.

Get your police check now... it lasts for 12 months and much better to have it ready - it can take a couple weeks.

Costs after the initial filing.....

Medical: £300ish + any vaccination costs you require at the time (get them before at your own GP if you haven't already done so).  If they wont do them for free, they will definitely be far cheaper than the embassy doctors in London.

DS-160 in the region of £200.

Hope this helps - sorry that I dont have the exact financial figure in front of me, but thats pretty close.

Hi, just wondering where you apply for your Police check? 

Does a Enhanced DBS count for anything? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Guys... some newbies going crazy happy in a new post about California processing times... can somebody go do a reality check please...(just realized @John & Rose already took care of i) thank youuuu

I mean it's September... I don't want to wake up to a crazy September filers section (of course it would be my month they mistake!) 

my theory is;

1) they're gonna go Oprah on us!

2)some dude is trolling us( and he's watching right now!!!

3)they are actually smarter now and splitting the cases (ahahah..sure)

4)glitch (I actually think it's not a glitch since yesterday)

right now im between number 3 and 4!

cause seriously the reply they are giving is please wait for an answer for 2 weeks.. now this is not a simple tier1 answer;

it should have been, 

You are in the normal processing times...

or 

S**t! (Yelling) Miiikeee is that you who updated the site!!!

i am hopeful about transfer seriously... but why jump September dude??? Like we know there is no September being touch let alone as of September 30, even aroun well now... if only it said November... I would go dragon on them...

okay it's 5:15

i go back to sleep

seriously this is half asleep rant 

this forum is not good for my sleeping hours 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Naes

My SO just called them too, was told by the person that an inquiry into our case could be done, and said with that we would get information about what is delaying it within 30 days. I am between 1) and 3), but either way, them not correcting that within a day makes me somewhat hopeful it's not 4), although admittedly, I very much doubt it's 1). I hope we get our NOA2 within the next week either way, as we are almost next in line, since they are approving lots of May 30s today it seems. Fingers crossed for all of us!

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

my theory is;

4)glitch (I actually think it's not a glitch since yesterday

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Catseal said:

My SO just called them too, was told by the person that an inquiry into our case could be done, and said with that we would get information about what is delaying it within 30 days. I am between 1) and 3), but either way, them not correcting that within a day makes me somewhat hopeful it's not 4), although admittedly, I very much doubt it's 1). I hope we get our NOA2 within the next week either way, as we are almost next in line, since they are approving lots of May 30s today it seems. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Exact same thoughts! And k1 being he only one with a mistake doesn't make sense either... let's be real k1 is the smallest amount among others... and nobody cares k1 other than us crazy things here... 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, KateWB said:

Hi, just wondering where you apply for your Police check? 

Does a Enhanced DBS count for anything? 

Here’s the link. https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx

Valid for 12 months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, DMV25 said:

Haha sure, i'm just hoping that the texas center is faster than the cali one :D

I’m a June 12th too, hopefully we all have a tie. And Tie soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Did you really get transferred to the Texas Service Center or is that just a mistake?  

Not that I know of? Lol. Where does it say that 

5 minutes ago, useful89 said:

Not that I know of? Lol. Where does it say that 

On your profile just below your name under the Filing Station.   It is correct in your timeline. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Naes said:

Guys... some newbies going crazy happy in a new post about California processing times... can somebody go do a reality check please...(just realized @John & Rose already took care of i) thank youuuu

I mean it's September... I don't want to wake up to a crazy September filers section (of course it would be my month they mistake!) 

my theory is;

4)glitch (I actually think it's not a glitch since yesterday)

right now im between number 3 and 4!

cause seriously the reply they are giving is please wait for an answer for 2 weeks.. now this is not a simple tier1 answer;

it should have been, 

You are in the normal processing times...

or 

S**t! (Yelling) Miiikeee is that you who updated the site!!!

i am hopeful about transfer seriously... but why jump September dude??? Like we know there is no September being touch let alone as of September 30, even aroun well now... if only it said November... I would go dragon on them...

okay it's 5:15

i go back to sleep

seriously this is half asleep rant 

this forum is not good for my sleeping hours 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Or....they have been watching this site and they have an evil sense of humor!!!!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

I’m a June 12th too, hopefully we all have a tie. And Tie soon!

I'm June 12 too!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

On your profile just below your name under the Filing Station.   It is correct in your timeline. 

Oh! I'll have to change that then 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.