stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Can you send the Case number? Are these screenshot of the same case number? When I check on the case number on the screen shot dated on June 22, 2016 , It is currently active today, received on June 12,2017.

@msscarlette We better ask @MarksMate  the screenshots are from him. :D Now that you say they're still active, that give me more confusion. Lol

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

1 minute ago, paula and nick said:

@msscarlette We better ask @MarksMate  the screenshots are from him. :D Now that you say they're still active, that give me more confusion. Lol

I was actually looking at this Case number on the top of the screenshot. I wasn’t sure if this is the same Case number that we were discussing about but if you check on the case number, it was received as of 

June 12, 2017.

4A83C531-F446-49AD-A3C4-86BC14260144.png

2 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

I was actually looking at this Case number on the top of the screenshot. I wasn’t sure if this is the same Case number that we were discussing about but if you check on the case number, it was received as of 

June 12, 2017.

4A83C531-F446-49AD-A3C4-86BC14260144.png

Oh wait... @msscarlette I think that's @MarksMate case number. He was looking at cases updates similar to his case number. 

Edited by paula and nick

1 minute ago, paula and nick said:

Oh wait... @msscarlette I think that's @MarksMate case number. He was looking at cases updates similar to his case number. 

Hahahaha.... 

I think he was looking at one of last years application. :D

@MarksMate can you send the case number that you were looking at awhile ago. I noticed it was applied on June 2016 and  it was approved on September 2016. I got confused and thought you were actually asking about your case number on the screenshot. :D

2 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Hahahaha.... 

I think he was looking at one of last years application. :D

@MarksMate can you send the case number that you were looking at awhile ago. I noticed it was applied on June 2016 and  it was approved on September 2016. I got confused and thought you were actually asking about your case number on the screenshot. :D

Yup, those were applications last year. That application in his screenshot is actually his WAC number. :D

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Guys I wouldn't believe in that app much. That app shows this detailed information if other people also put information. It doesn't have country info for someone who has never entered he system. So it shows a limited number of similar cases.

also if those people stopped using the app and didn't update it even just by having the app, it doesn't update this information. 

Because as always I'm saying there's no way to get personal information with a wac number and vice versa

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Guys I wouldn't believe in that app much. That app shows this detailed information if other people also put information. It doesn't have country info for someone who has never entered he system. So it shows a limited number of similar cases.

also if those people stopped using the app and didn't update it even just by having the app, it doesn't update this information. 

Because as always I'm saying there's no way to get personal information with a wac number and vice versa

Thanks @Naes - You've been helping everybody a lot. We really appreciate it. Hoping that USCIS will work faster this week and the following weeks. I am addicted to your posts and scans since you and @Shoegum started. They take my anxieties away at some point. Waiting for noa2 seems like forever and I'm barely hanging. Lol! :D

Sorry guys I am a her not a he. MrMark is my mister, the USC. 

I was looking at my own case but there was a chart that I could click on that shows similar timelines, as  @Naes explained, and that's what that is. New Zealand cases always go super fast, this time not though. I just wasn't sure what the bagel pie chart thing was meant to be and that's why I asked. 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, paula and nick said:

Thanks @Naes - You've been helping everybody a lot. We really appreciate it. Hoping that USCIS will work faster this week and the following weeks. I am addicted to your posts and scans since you and @Shoegum started. They take my anxieties away at some point. Waiting for noa2 seems like forever and I'm barely hanging. Lol! :D

I can't take credit for scans really shoegum  thaught me everything and I appreciate it extremely too, but if any of the data and analysis gives you some relief; that's basically all I want, I'll be continuing this.. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, MarksMate said:

Sorry guys I am a her not a he. MrMark is my mister, the USC. 

I was looking at my own case but there was a chart that I could click on that shows similar timelines, as  @Naes explained, and that's what that is. New Zealand cases always go super fast, this time not though. I just wasn't sure what the bagel pie chart thing was meant to be and that's why I asked. 

Right now it is not about a country, at noa 2 unless a security check occurs we are all equal. After this part though embassy in New Zealand would make you move faster. 

But that app is awful.. seriously I only use it cause it looks cute with a picture on our petition and I can send it to people with a screen shot.

Use case tracker app if you're on iPhone 

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I can't take credit for scans really shoegum  thaught me everything and I appreciate it extremely too, but if any of the data and analysis gives you some relief; that's basically all I want, I'll be continuing this.. 

Yep! I am 100% sure that you are actually giving relief to everybody, for that we are thankful. Keep it up, buddy. We're all in this together. Graduates of '17.

I've always hated Mondays but I get excited for Mondays now, ever since October started.  June approvals seem so near already.  :jest:

Hopefully we get a bulk of approvals when Monday comes. 

Waiting for approvals is more nerve wracking than studying for finals. <_<

finals-week-2014-1.jpg

Filed: Country:
Timeline
8 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Absolutamente, as rejeições não são contadas. Então, mais 350, venha, desculpe por esses caras  :(. E compare a primeira metade de maio que é atualizada:

1/1/2017 38
2/5/2017 46
5/3/2017 10
5/2/2017 15
5/5/2017 32
8/8/2017 103
20/05/2017 106
5/10/2017 75
5/11/2017 141
12/05/2017 94

660 total recebido na primeira metade de maio

495 total à esquerda recebido se retirarmos 25% de atraso no site 

Como não está claro que estamos quase lá? 

How many days to june start  the countdown? 

😂😀

144 days

Edited by loveneverfails17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Naes said:

Also extract the ones that they will just held and keep for denial... unfortunately. Approximately 700-800 per month. So far May has 350ish. 

What  are those usually denied for? I get holding and denying at the embassy but not even getting an NOA2? 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, useful89 said:

What  are those usually denied for? I get holding and denying at the embassy but not even getting an NOA2? 

There is an average 16% denial rate ( 20% in the last year) 

half of these are rejections due to mistakes made at the start of the process like wrong payment, forgot to sign etc. these are, as they also get a wac number for the rejection letter, counted as denials (actually this explanation I still couldn't find openly but this is the only explanation that comes to mind) 

the rest are, when they didn't believe your relationship is bona fide, or you didn't meet the requirements such as meeting in the past two years. 

Also cases that got rejected at he embassy is sent back to uscis and those also count in the next quarters as rejected. These cases sometimes stay in the uscis waiting to expire so we don't know which denial rate is of he which initial quarter. However the higher denial rates in the last 3 quarters seems like caused by changes in the amount of payment and forms hence people sending the wrong forms or wrong amount of money order during these times.

This is the logical outcome I came up with, after too much data, and too much reading. But if anyone has any other description I'd like to know. 

Right now checking the approval rates.. it just became a distractive activity at this point.. 

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.