stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Original Poster!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Ok, sorry, the "internet lingo" :D.

"Completely honest" @John & Rose ? And "SOME discrepancies "? You don't look 13 years old in that photo John, and don't look like the Pope either :lol:, where all of this room for possibility comes in? 

Just now, The Squirrel said:

Ok, sorry, the "internet lingo" :D.

"Completely honest" @John & Rose ? And "SOME discrepancies "? You don't look 13 years old in that photo John, and don't look like the Pope either :lol:, where all of this room for possibility comes in? 

Lol

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

This one comes in close second to the "Russia the land of the free", and "American Gov't take all you got". Even there he got a nice reaction I am sure...

Related image 

3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

This one comes in close second to the "Russia the land of the free", and "American Gov't take all you got". Even there he got a nice reaction I am sure...

Related image 

You will keep laughing right until the US Government  confiscates all of your possessions and sends you to the gulag...I mean jail!!!

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Well my dear friends, for some of you for good night, and for some of you for good morning ......

2 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

I just found out even nothing on the scans and nothing on website or app i got APPROVED NOA2 on the 10th of this month via hard copy in the mail today will update timeline as soo as i can

On the 10th guys, on the 10th! Today is 27th. That is full 17 calendar days. Should that view of the situation seem like nothing, flip it over and try this - they are done through the May 15th, and 17 days from the May 15th is ...... June 1st! Dear friends, time to slowly start getting ready  :jest:

4 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Well my dear friends, for some of you for good night, and for some of you for good morning ......

On the 10th guys, on the 10th! Today is 27th. That is full 17 calendar days. Should that view of the situation seem like nothing, flip it over and try this - they are done through the May 15th, and 17 days from the May 15th is ...... June 1st! Dear friends, time to slowly start getting ready  :jest:

Just called got my case number and invoice number they just recieved my file couple days ago and starting to look at it and to call again next week.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Just called got my case number and invoice number they just recieved my file couple days ago and starting to look at it and to call again next week.

At least that's awesome! You're not going to go crazy with that wait! 

1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

Man, I really can't thank you enough. I have turned blue in the face here, trying to prove this point :lol:. You are moving with a speed of a bullet ! This means a lot for everybody, thank you again and congratulations !

-------------------------------------------

My dear June filers, just to summarize this:

Our friend Murph got NOA2 approved on the 10th, didn't know, got sent and got received at NVC, didn't know, got assigned a case and invoice number at NVC, didn't know, and 17 days later gets a hard copy of his NOA2 in the mail, and only then finds all of this out. Still nothing updated on the website or anywhere else. 

LOVE IT !!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

July Filer here, lurking it up because this forum is dazzling.  Does anyone know how I do the little signature thingy?  Also, I'm waiting to see some June approvals in the next two weeks!!  It's gonna happen!!!

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

July Filer here, lurking it up because this forum is dazzling.  Does anyone know how I do the little signature thingy?  Also, I'm waiting to see some June approvals in the next two weeks!!  It's gonna happen!!!

A believer!! Yes it's gonna happen! 

34 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Man, I really can't thank you enough. I have turned blue in the face here, trying to prove this point :lol:. You are moving with a speed of a bullet ! This means a lot for everybody, thank you again and congratulations !

-------------------------------------------

My dear June filers, just to summarize this:

Our friend Murph got NOA2 approved on the 10th, didn't know, got sent and got received at NVC, didn't know, got assigned a case and invoice number at NVC, didn't know, and 17 days later gets a hard copy of his NOA2 in the mail, and only then finds all of this out. Still nothing updated on the website or anywhere else. 

LOVE IT !!! 

Murphy is an early May 5th filer.  June isn’t going to start until after Veterans Day. Yes. A 4 day week followed by a three day week. I am still at between 170 and 180. If the are processing early May right now that still means at least 3500 petitions to go through with short weeks ahead. I am still very confident with a timeline between DandY and myself. 170 to 180. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Murphy is an early May 5th filer.  June isn’t going to start until after Veterans Day. Yes. A 4 day week followed by a three day week. I am still at between 170 and 180. If the are processing early May right now that still means at least 3500 petitions to go through with short weeks ahead. I am still very confident with a timeline between DandY and myself. 170 to 180. 

I believe May will start lessening like April when they reach last 1000+ 

They processed may 5th, murphys case 17 days ago 😊 I'm seeing 160-170 for June..

I have an unrelated challenge and can use some suggestions. A friend sent their package to Lewisville, Texas almost 2 weeks ago. They haven’t gotten a NOA1 and the sent a Western Union money order so they can’t track it yet. Is there any way to track the package at all?

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.