Timeline
6 hours ago, Britanee7 said:

@KandW

youll be absolutely fine! I’m going again Nov 23rd to New Jersey x

Thank you for the reassurance. I’ll let you know xx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Great guys, why don't you just cancel all of your plans, and don't come, since you are scared by the story that makes zero sense. And it comes from some forum member that you don't know exists at all. Great reason to alter your lives :wacko: 

Trust me, I would not alter my plans. :) but you’re right, it is what it is... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Lana96 said:

That is INCREDIBLE !!! 

And the same thing happened to me. I begged them to let me go, even just to fly back to Germany. I didn’t want to get in trouble, I never ever got in trouble in my life ! 

Glady they granted me entry. But I was held in there for almost 2 hours. I had to swear an oath and was questioned like a terrorist. The biggest invasion of privacy was them going through my personal text messages. I asked them to give me my phone back and id just leave the country. After 2 hrs of begging, I was let go. But not without the ban!! That’s why I’m so nervous about this process. I can’t see him again until the visa is issued. I’m pretty much 6 months in already. This is horrible. 

They gave you a ban? Or just denied entry?

1 minute ago, KBA said:

They gave you a ban? Or just denied entry?

We aren’t convinced this story is true. There are some discrepancies. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

We aren’t convinced this story is true. There are some discrepancies. 

Ok makes sense... I wouldn’t be surprised about denied entry but doesn’t seem like a reason for a ban

3 minutes ago, KBA said:

Ok makes sense... I wouldn’t be surprised about denied entry but doesn’t seem like a reason for a ban

That and just some other weird things said.  Just didn’t add up. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@The Squirrel @John & Rose

Ok sooo is there like a book or something says "forums and trolls for dummies" ....

read it all again doesn't make sense ( although with 4 hours sleep and around 2 am last night, it did make sense a lot 😂😂

but my questions still exist 

Question:

does anyone know if we can go to line together in LAX if my fiancé is with me for the POE, when I'm going with a tourist visa? not K1 entry 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lotts said:

I'm gonna need more popcorn...

I agree though. Makes ZERO sense. I went out twice within 2 months, told the truth. No problems. Again late in the year. No problems. 

You all need to chill. Don't let one story alter your doings. 👍

I have a Turkish passport.. and will travel with a cat.. the possibility of putting him in quarantine because mama's passport wasn't good enough scares me... 

oh and I make great popcorn, like old school popcorn! So next time can somebody give me a signal so I can get what's going on and just go do what I'm supposed to do... you know make some popcorn or something😭😭😭

Edited by Naes

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

@The Squirrel @John & Rose

Ok sooo is there like a book or something says "forums and trolls for dummies" ....

read it all again doesn't make sense ( although with 4 hours sleep and around 2 am last night, it did make sense a lot 😂😂

but my questions still exist 

Question:

does anyone know if we can go to line together in LAX if my fiancé is with me for the POE, when I'm going with a tourist visa? not K1 entry 

I do recall someone saying that they stayed with their partner when entering on an ESTA. I would say yes right up to the point someone says he is in the wrong line!  No harm no foul. Don’t over think it. There are people all over to direct you. I say stay with him as long as possible. 

But what do I know. I still say 180!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I do recall someone saying that they stayed with their partner when entering on an ESTA. I would say yes right up to the point someone says he is in the wrong line!  No harm no foul. Don’t over think it. There are people all over to direct you. I say stay with him as long as possible. 

But what do I know. I still say 180!

Ahaha

Thank you so much for that info, I'm sticking with him then... 

so when do you think they'll start june files? More than the speed I'm actually interested in that now. 

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ahaha

Thank you so much for that info, I'm sticking with him then... 

so when do you think they'll start june files? More than the speed I'm actually interested in that now. 

June in earnest the week before Thanksgiving. The week of November 13 is when I think they will start June. The week after is a 3 day week and Friday November 10 is a holiday too. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Interesting that only our topic has this happening. I followed March, April and May topics since mid June, wasn't even the member, and have never seen this kind of circus there. It was a pleasant daily exchange, informative, very helpful, supportive and encouraging. June? Circus :lol:

Here are the highlights of the second post, I don't feel like going to the first one:

Detained for 2 hours and let go .... where? we have flights to Germany every two hours? got a seat ready? or better yet, after detention got let go into the USA, but never again - banned? how did they know she will leave. maybe tracking device around ankle or a collar, like they do on house arrest? 

Phone was looked into, "the personal text messages".... and what happened to public messages? :ph34r: 

"gladly they granted me entry" and four sentences later follow "let me go, but not without the ban!!" :huh::huh::huh:

"had to swear an oath and was questioned" - guys, swear an oath, what went to court to see the judge:lol:? swear an oath at questioning??????

and naturally the greatest of the great:

140 days = 6 monnths (June 9th)

13 hours ago, Lana96 said:

not to mention, I got “arrested” at the border last time I came to visit him in the us. They held me in the border protection office and questioned me. They took my cell phone and went trough ALL of our personal messages....all that Because apparently I visited him too many times and the government didn’t like me being there?! I don’t know, I was perfectly legal. Had my visa and everything. 

German citizen "had a Visa" for USA ......

Image result for facepalm gif

8 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Interesting that only our topic has this happening. I followed March, April and May topics since mid June, wasn't even the member, and have never seen this kind of circus there. It was a pleasant daily exchange, informative, very helpful, supportive and encouraging. June? Circus :lol:

Here are the highlights of the second post, I don't feel like going to the first one:

Detained for 2 hours and let go .... where? we have flights to Germany every two hours? got a seat ready? or better yet, after detention got let go into the USA, but never again - banned? how did they know she will leave. maybe tracking device around ankle or a collar, like they do on house arrest? 

Phone was looked into, "the personal text messages".... and what happened to public messages? :ph34r: 

"gladly they granted me entry" and four sentences later follow "let me go, but not without the ban!!" :huh::huh::huh:

"had to swear an oath and was questioned" - guys, swear an oath, what went to court to see the judge:lol:? swear an oath at questioning??????

and naturally the greatest of the great:

140 days = 6 monnths (June 9th)

German citizen "had a Visa" for USA ......

Image result for facepalm gif

Well my friend, I believe you may be onto something here. Maybe the OP wasn’t being completely honest??? 

IMG_5168.jpeg

22 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Well my friend, I believe you may be onto something here. Maybe the OP wasn’t being completely honest??? 

What is OP? I will get you the best answer I can. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.