stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/24/2017 at 8:43 AM, John & Rose said:

160 is a mathematical long shot for any of us June filers.  DandY's 178 is reasonable and my 180 to 190 is probable.  If I were betting, I would go for 179.  I guess I will know in 19 days!!!  LOL  and I do hope you are right!

That should have been followed by a mic drop! :P:P:P 

I'm not sure why the math is so controversial. I've shared the approach to my algorithm and I've never had the approach challenged, just the result. And the challenges never have a better approach advocated, just anecdotal evidence that a case here and a case there demonstrate something. They are outliers. Outliers only demonstrate that there are outliers. I have never argued there are outliers, I've argued against inferring averages from the outliers.

But, if this timeline stuff is too sensitive of a topic, I'm happy to declare a moratorium on timeline discussions. There is no need to get worked up. :P  :) 

1 minute ago, DandY said:

That should have been followed by a mic drop! :P:P:P 

I'm not sure why the math is so controversial. I've shared the approach to my algorithm and I've never had the approach challenged, just the result. And the challenges never have a better approach advocated, just anecdotal evidence that a case here and a case there demonstrate something. They are outliers. Outliers only demonstrate that there are outliers. I have never argued there are outliers, I've argued against inferring averages from the outliers.

But, if this timeline stuff is too sensitive of a topic, I'm happy to declare a moratorium on timeline discussions. There is no need to get worked up. :P  :) 

WELCOME BACK!!!!  I say 200!!!! Lol

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

But, I am seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel...I need DandY to help bring me back!!!

I've been way too busy at work to keep up with the thread. I pull my own data but I don't go through the hassle of spoofing IPs and all that because of TOS. So I get snapshots and periodically compare with others large data sets. I have not had time to do this either, so I don't know if it is getting better. My gut is that not that much has changed in a few days, but I'll try to get time to refresh the data and see what gets calculated.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

hold on - now there is a FB group for this too? lol

i mean woah! i can barely keep up with the forum here hahaha 

i hope there are a bunch of more approvals and they just realized let's not waste time by updating, but keep touching more files and approve more! who knows, maybe they are already approving late may/early june and don't approve in the system neither

4 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Well, that is what I believe, and there are many signs of that. Please follow me here for a minute. First, below I will quote the USCIS adjudicator Q&A:

So he clearly states that adjudicators have an authority and would on their own change minor issues with the petition ! This is big, and this was what I kept telling @John and Rose for few days, as we argued. So, they can and will "help" you not get an RFE for minor things. That leads us to my point of last night, a reason was I was so thrilled:

WAC1790339137 5/23/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Name Was Updated
WAC1790339253 5/23/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated

May 23rd ladies and gentleman, May 23rd! A lovely example of where one adjudicator has taken upon himself to change a name on one petition, and a date of birth on another. So if you look at the calendar, 23rd is only 5 business days worth of cases away from June 1st. Well, are there any good thoughts going through your head?

Guys please go clean yourself a glass, get the bottle on ice, you'll need it soon ....

Image result for dicaprio funny gif

3 hours ago, June2017UK said:

I still think it’s time to put the bottle on ice.. but according to their case histories on the iPhone Case Tracker, it seems that those 2 examples were requested by both the petitioners on June 5th and completed on June 19th.

I do not think they started late May early June.

• What I believe is, they are ahead in April then we think 

• they probably did all those May 11s and that week ahead but not updated or went into the system...

which ridiculous, seriously create a sync!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

160 days it is. I'm not trusting the calculations, algorithms and formulas as I haven't had the chance to review them. 

My schedule has been preclusive to me performing my own calculations, and given my field and qualifications, I am certain my result would be a better indicator relative to what has been spewed about on this forum. I simply haven't the time -> I am in the early stages of my own business venture and have spent considerable time writing to various politicians and government agencies about the K-1. Pleased to have had a response from the white house, even if it did not result in any advantage as of yet. 

I do hope my schedule will change soon to allow me to provide you with accurate calculations, however, I must admit the odds of that happening are unfortunately low. Best of luck. 

Best Regards,

George

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
3 hours ago, DandY said:

I've been way too busy at work to keep up with the thread. I pull my own data but I don't go through the hassle of spoofing IPs and all that because of TOS. So I get snapshots and periodically compare with others large data sets. I have not had time to do this either, so I don't know if it is getting better. My gut is that not that much has changed in a few days, but I'll try to get time to refresh the data and see what gets calculated.

The problem with your theory is - which I want to believe and understand so we can all share- that you're not explaining anything.

I'm not ip spoofing I already have 6 different secure wifi in my house only that I own. I'm not doing anything against the TOS. Cause it actually didn't mention it. As well as goes the free apps being on Apple Store shows it is a possible way.

now if you are saying snapshots as backup tool - cause that's what we call snapshots in IT I don't know the other way, please teach me- then you are going through the same data.

Basically I want to know how it works.     What is it that we all missing here?

right now to me it sound like someone saying in a job interview I have these skills yet it doesn't say anything in the resume.

Edited by Naes

Timeline
14 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

160 days it is. I'm not trusting the calculations, algorithms and formulas as I haven't had the chance to review them. 

My schedule has been preclusive to me performing my own calculations, and given my field and qualifications, I am certain my result would be a better indicator relative to what has been spewed about on this forum. I simply haven't the time -> I am in the early stages of my own business venture and have spent considerable time writing to various politicians and government agencies about the K-1. Pleased to have had a response from the white house, even if it did not result in any advantage as of yet. 

I do hope my schedule will change soon to allow me to provide you with accurate calculations, however, I must admit the odds of that happening are unfortunately low. Best of luck. 

Best Regards,

George

Please do! And thank you. As it may help everyone.

Everybody can do only what they are capable of, with the skills they have. 

And I think nobody has to trust or believe in any of these. All of these are wishful thinking trying to understand what's going on.

So if your means will reach us to White House. Please do so.

Tu summarize @George & Roth post about 160 days in one word - premonition :D. I won't argue, this man came in cold and nailed it :lol:

So Georgie ....

Timeline
15 hours ago, KBA said:

Your case is expedited and it still took this long? Yikes that stinks! 

My fiance's request got approved just about 2 weeks ago. He couldn't do it earlier because he was underway. I don't think expedite can make a  big difference on waiting time at this point. So whatever!!! I am here with y'all!

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Tu summarize @George & Roth post about 160 days in one word - premonition :D. I won't argue, this man came in cold and nailed it :lol:

So Georgie ....

I guess we interpret the post differently. I heard “I haven’t done the numbers and I do not blindly follow things that I have had a chance to look at”...  I heard him saying that when he gets the opportunity he will check your calculations against his because he does not necessarily understand how you came to your conclusions. I guess if you only read the first sentence you may get confused.... 😁😇😉

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
12 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

So Georgie ....

I'm only thinking people who are already over 160 are getting pitchforks ready 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I guess we interpret the post differently. I heard “I haven’t done the numbers and I do not blindly follow things that I have had a chance to look at”...  I heard him saying that when he gets the opportunity he will check your calculations against his because he does not necessarily understand how you came to your conclusions. I guess if you only read the first sentence you may get confused.... 😁😇😉

I actually want to see his calculations.

i think the only weird part is "believing in only one's self can do it correctly" and thinking everything else is incorrect without seeing it. It can very well be incorrect. And for me for example I am selfishly doing it for myself. 

But overall we want the same ending. So as long as he is writing about k1 and not a personal request I'm happy. And anxiously waiting for some good evidence that it will be 160 days! 

I really really just want that!

No Sir, no Sir Mr @John & Rose, no Sir. Let me interpret it all for you, since I picked the word carefully :lol:

Premonition - seeing something happen before it does, a waking vision

Precognition - seeing something happen before it does, while dreaming

Brother @George & Roth has called a pleasing estimate, that just so happens to be just like mine, so I called it a "premonition" :D. Should brother @George & Roth have called a different number, say 180 , I would have called it a "precognition", alluding to him being a wild dreamer. So game of words in the end, way to approve or deny an opinion :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.