stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I still think it’s time to put the bottle on ice.. but according to their case histories on the iPhone Case Tracker, it seems that those 2 examples were requested by both the petitioners on June 5th and completed on June 19th.

Correct!  In both cases the petitioner requested the change!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

And updated yesterday? Ok, if that's the case, then data entry dep't is about 140 days behind in updating. Even better :wub:

I think yesterdays updates are a sign that they’ve started the checks on those cases...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Yes, there is. Right now I'm guessing at least 5% more approved or rfed cases.. even 10% maybe. Cause April looks too weird and too much stayed untouched. They could very well just been approved and moved on but just stayed that way.

Yayyyyy😁😁😁😁

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Dear @Kween please read the comments little more often, we have discussed this on multiple occasions. I trumpet that fact as one of my arguments as to why we should expect to be done very soon. @Naes also explained that this morning.

Thank you, I appreciate that and I do know that a lot of answers to questions are already posted on here but yet still asked multiple times I can't speak for no one else however I can only speak for myself I read what I can but sometimes I miss it and I can't go looking at every single post as a lot of people do because I go to school and I work 3 jobs as well as take care of my daughter. so if I can't find it I will ask and I asked in advance please forgive me if it bothers you if I ask a question that already was answered, I will look first but i assure ypu i dpnt habe tge time to go and read every single post to see if it was answered. if I don't see it then I will ask thank you so much for your feed back

I'm praying for us all 

25 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Well, that is what I believe, and there are many signs of that. Please follow me here for a minute. First, below I will quote the USCIS adjudicator Q&A:

So he clearly states that adjudicators have an authority and would on their own change minor issues with the petition ! This is big, and this was what I kept telling @John and Rose for few days, as we argued. So, they can and will "help" you not get an RFE for minor things. That leads us to my point of last night, a reason was I was so thrilled:

WAC1790339137 5/23/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Name Was Updated
WAC1790339253 5/23/2017 10/24/2017 Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated

May 23rd ladies and gentleman, May 23rd! A lovely example of where one adjudicator has taken upon himself to change a name on one petition, and a date of birth on another. So if you look at the calendar, 23rd is only 5 business days worth of cases away from June 1st. Well, are there any good thoughts going through your head?

Guys please go clean yourself a glass, get the bottle on ice, you'll need it soon ....

I may be getting a taste for your Kool-Ade but in both these cases, the petitioner requested the change.  It was not the adjudicator doing it on his own.

But, I am seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel...I need DandY to help bring me back!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

20 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

And updated yesterday? Ok, if that's the case, then data entry dep't is about 140 days behind in updating. Even better :wub:

I will give you that one.  According to the history, the name change was completed on 6/19 and recorded yesterday!

IMG_5168.jpeg

@Kween it doesn't bother me at all, please don't think that. I am living on the forum, but I do understand others who can't. My live is all about this right now, I am living for the day my little "Squirrel" will be with me. I am sure you feel the same, and believe me, that if I could, I would let you have your case done before mine. 3 jobs and a baby girl, Kweenie my love, hopes and prayers are on your side! Good luck sweetie !  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Swissmiss82 said:

hold on - now there is a FB group for this too? lol

i mean woah! i can barely keep up with the forum here hahaha 

i hope there are a bunch of more approvals and they just realized let's not waste time by updating, but keep touching more files and approve more! who knows, maybe they are already approving late may/early june and don't approve in the system neither

Yes there are alot of fb groups for this. Visa journey have a fb group as well...i agree its hard to keep up with this,its continuous,but i read what i can,when i can lol

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

@Kween it doesn't bother me at all, please don't think that. I am living on the forum, but I do understand others who can't. My live is all about this right now, I am living for the day my little "Squirrel" will be with me. I am sure you feel the same, and believe me, that if I could, I would let you have your case done before mine. 3 jobs and a baby girl, Kweenie my love, hopes and prayers are on your side! Good luck sweetie !  

Thank you so much i appreciate that so much,with GOD we will all be approved right on time

I'm praying for us all 

9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I may be getting a taste for your Kool-Ade but in both these cases, the petitioner requested the change.  It was not the adjudicator doing it on his own.

But, I am seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel...I need DandY to help bring me back!!!

To brig you back, where? In the dark and cold place with no hope and no end? He is busy fine tuning his algorithm. Stick with me, you may run out of that Gin every now and than, but a long anticipation celebration is a good thing ;)

34 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

To brig you back, where? In the dark and cold place with no hope and no end? He is busy fine tuning his algorithm. Stick with me, you may run out of that Gin every now and than, but a long anticipation celebration is a good thing ;)

It was actually a dark and cold place with A LITTLE HOPE and EVENTUALLY an end...

Now there is some light.  I just dont know if it is the sun or the headlight of a train...the gin helps though. ;)

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

Yes, there is. Right now I'm guessing at least 5% more approved or rfed cases.. even 10% maybe. Cause April looks too weird and too much stayed untouched. They could very well just been approved and moved on but just stayed that way.

I think it could even be a much higher percentage than that. I don’t see many April filers waiting anymore on here.

Here is my analysis of the April VJ data (Caveat.. I’m not a mathematician/statistician but..):

• VJ has 380 April filers which is about 8% of total April petitions
  • Average %age of VJers reporting NOA2s / updating their timelines is c.80%
  • Currently 105 April filers are on NOA1 stage (Igors List) - c. 28% of the 380.
  • Discard the 20% of those filers who are approved and haven’t updated their VJ timelines
  • So, c. 8% of 380 VJ’s are still waiting for NOA2 = 30.4 VJ’s
  • And as VJ’ers represent 8% of the total petitions, therefore
  • I would say that ‘somewhere in the region’ of 380 April petitions are still awaiting a decision / NOA2 which is way lower than what the data capture is reporting

Thoughts?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Just a quick side note, since I found it odd that so many people seem to write their name incorrectly (~1% of June apps already). I found this (not K1, but I assume app updates are the same regardless of visa type). This seems to indicate that the Name/Birthday updates sometimes occur when the adjudicator touches your file, which would indicate that they've started to pull some June files off the shelf. 

https://www.***removed***/forum/showthread.php/217360-H1B-Extension-strange-status-Name-was-Updated

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, June2017UK said:

I think it could even be a much higher percentage than that. I don’t see many April filers waiting anymore on here.

Here is my analysis of the April VJ data (Caveat.. I’m not a mathematician/statistician but..):

• VJ has 380 April filers which is about 8% of total April petitions
  • Average %age of VJers reporting NOA2s / updating their timelines is c.80%
  • Currently 105 April filers are on NOA1 stage (Igors List) - c. 28% of the 380.
  • Discard the 20% of those filers who are approved and haven’t updated their VJ timelines
  • So, c. 8% of 380 VJ’s are still waiting for NOA2 = 30.4 VJ’s
  • And as VJ’ers represent 8% of the total petitions, therefore
  • I would say that ‘somewhere in the region’ of 380 April petitions are still awaiting a decision / NOA2 which is way lower than what the data capture is reporting

Thoughts?

Makes sense to me!!

Timeline

Applying the logic within my earlier post, I anticipate June 1st applications will start getting approved on Monday 6 November.  So, I’m going to ban myself from this forum until then because I’ve been getting a little obsessed with shoegums numbers, Naes’ analysis and The Squirrel’s positive humorous posts.

Someone PM me if they start on June earlier please :)

Hasta luego!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.