stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 10/20/2017 at 12:27 PM, DandY said:

Have you been reading this thread or did you jump in and ask a question without trying to search or review what has been said? There is discussion all over several threads here about timelines.

Yes, please read the last 120 pages before posting a question. :rolleyes:

Be reasonable mate, we are here to help each other. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, alaris said:

I think she can get it anytime before medical. The antibodies titre is not going to disappear or to be expired.

Thanks! I will talk to my doctor about performing a test once the NOA2 date gets closer... if it does 🙈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Ekat said:

Thanks! I will talk to my doctor about performing a test once the NOA2 date gets closer... if it does 🙈

There is a list of vaccinations according to the age

Vaccinations.png

8 minutes ago, alaris said:

So, for age 18-65 you need only these vaccinations: 1. Td/Tdap. 2. MMR. 3. Influenza (only if flu season). 4. Varicella.

I am a may lurker and thought i would correct you on shots needed according to the CDC for immigrating to the USA

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I am a may lurker and thought i would correct you on shots needed according to the CDC for immigrating to the USA

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html

Look at this page - yes, there is a list you gave but below you will see a Table1 with age requirements for vaccinations. https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

Timeline

Anyway, I think it will be better prior to the medical call the institute and ask what antibodies titre you can perform and what vaccinations you will have to get if you do not have a proof of vaccinations.

8 minutes ago, alaris said:

Anyway, I think it will be better prior to the medical call the institute and ask what antibodies titre you can perform and what vaccinations you will have to get if you do not have a proof of vaccinations.

But if you look at the link as of october 2016 the list show u are required by law to have done to immigrate to the USA.

What vaccines are required for U.S. immigration?

At this time,* vaccines for these diseases are currently required for U.S. immigration:

• Mumps
  • Measles
  • Rubella
  • Polio
  • Tetanus and diphtheria
  • Pertussis
  • Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Rotavirus
  • Meningococcal disease
  • Varicella
  • Pneumococcal disease
  • Seasonal influenza

Timeline

Again - this list for all immigrants for all age groups, including children. But they are differ according to the age. That's why I posted a table where you can find what vaccinations you really need to perform or have at your age. Look at the table, it is very clear. That's what it is used at the clinic. But to be 100% sure you can contact the clinic for this information, of course.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, George & Roth said:

Yes, please read the last 120 pages before posting a question. :rolleyes:

Be reasonable mate, we are here to help each other. 

And the search function here sucks. If we all just searched through the many years worth of material on this forum, none of us would ever post anything, and the whole point of it would be missed.

Edited by Geo_nerd82

Timeline
7 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I believe we are all aware that the timelines here are generally 14 days or more too aggressive. We don’t pay much attention to the timelines here but we do analyze the raw USCIS data. That is why we are looking at somewhere between 170 and 190 days for NOA2 for late May and early June filers. We only represent about 8% of all filers. Things are not moving quickly at this point but we all have each other for support!!!!  Lol. This will end someday but not anytime too soon. 

I don't know, check my math and numbers (never my strong point), but based on USCIS published data I've seen, they get an average of 3300 I-129f applications per month and in Q3 they processed an average of 134.5 applications per day (that's calculated every day, not every working day). I read somewhere on this forum that they received some 3700 applications in June and had another 3000 to go for May. So, if (and a big if), that 134.5 a day still holds, my July 3 application should be process on or around November 23, which is consistent with my original estimate. Again, check my numbers, but what I've seen from that seems to be a lot different than the 180+ days people on here are talking about.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

I don't know, check my math and numbers (never my strong point), but based on USCIS published data I've seen, they get an average of 3300 I-129f applications per month and in Q3 they processed an average of 134.5 applications per day (that's calculated every day, not every working day). I read somewhere on this forum that they received some 3700 applications in June and had another 3000 to go for May. So, if (and a big if), that 134.5 a day still holds, my July 3 application should be process on or around November 23, which is consistent with my original estimate. Again, check my numbers, but what I've seen from that seems to be a lot different than the 180+ days people on here are talking about.

How you process will be processed in this date? Did you forget june? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, loveneverfails17 said:

How you process will be processed in this date? Did you forget june? 

I said in my post: "... some 3700 applications in June..."

1 hour ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

There are 4700 total in May and 3800 in June. Over 1000 April haven’t been touched yet and the difference between May and June outstanding petitions was just 3. So 1000 April, 3797 May and 3800 June haven’t been touched. You July petition will be in January, not November. My June 6 petition is estimated here as November 15 now and they are generally 2 weeks after that date. I’m lucky if my June 6 petition will be in November and you think your July 3 will be quicker than mine?  I truly hope you are right but my original estimate was September 6. Now I’m at November 15 and I still have over a month before NOA2. I anticipate early December for early June filers. We will see. The 135 a day is nowhere near the average but even if it were, it would be 12 weeks before they even get through June!!!!  That is 8400 petitions at 135 per day, 5 days a week!!!  12.4 weeks before July even gets looked at. Your numbers just don’t seem to be based in reality. Take holidays into account and it looks even worse. At 135 per day 7 days a week you are still talking about 8 weeks just to get through June, which is very close to my estimate for mid December for early June filers. I don’t see your numbers working unless you just forget about a month in front of you. 

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.