stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Murph4865 said:

I helped my fiance renew hers 1 year before we filed so hers is good for the 5 or 10 yrs in the phils just to be safe, honestly i would renew it why take a chance.

Thanks for the reply.

It's just hard to make an appointment online. Everything just seem to be fully booked and i don't know what i'll do if i don't get an appointment for January 2018. Right now, everything's full until December. :( 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

So, can someone explain to me real quick why we all hate hola and amigo? I hate missing a bandwagon.... :jest:

Running joke. They accidentally put their NOA2 date as Oct 2017 instead of Oct 2016 when they got it. So they have been the number 1 recent approval on Igor’s list for a year. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DandY said:

Running joke. They accidentally put their NOA2 date as Oct 2017 instead of Oct 2016 when they got it. So they have been the number 1 recent approval on Igor’s list for a year. 

Those bastards! :jest::jest::jest:  Okay, I get it now. 

3 minutes ago, Oksmanoks said:

Thanks for the reply.

It's just hard to make an appointment online. Everything just seem to be fully booked and i don't know what i'll do if i don't get an appointment for January 2018. Right now, everything's full until December. :( 

Mine had to go to iloilo phils and stand in line all day to get hers renewed luckly she had family there to stay the night with.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

But his may also end up as April may and maybe June to be the longest waiting of them all!

It will pick up I think when they get a ways into June. So I’m going to stick with my prediction that early June filers will have the longest average wait time in at least 4 years. Trend is not good now. But June is lighter than May so I think late June filers will see average wait times 4 days less than early June filers by my math. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Mine had to go to iloilo phils and stand in line all day to get hers renewed luckly she had family there to stay the night with.

Yeah. That's what i'm afraid of doing. Spending money on flights (which costs more than the actual passport) just to go to iloilo or puerto princesa or legazpi etc. and then having the passport delivered rather than picked-up. I'm scared it'll get lost somewhere or might not get it in time. :( Your fiance's lucky 'cause she has family in the province where she renewed her passport, i don't have any province so it'll really cost me a lot just to go there and renew mine. 

Ok guys, here it is again ! This just in, May topic, another case approved week ago, today confirmed over the phone, and more importantly, admitted this time by the "Tier 2" officer, the are lagging behind in data entry. Well, that very data entry is our only lead in effort to figure this out and pin down the time frame: 

59 minutes ago, Danielporyan said:

Hey everyone! I called USCIS a couple of days ago since I've been watching Shoegum posting all these scans and stuff and not seeing my case number posted (with a specific result as if it had been finally approved or something). I spoke with a tier 2 officer and I noticed he started asking me questions that I had not been asked before, like the name of person who I was applying for, DOB and etc (he usually would ask my address and case number). After all that, he finally told me my case had been approved last Wednesday - Oct 11th and that their website has not been updated... 

I'm expecting to receive a letter this week or the next.. I'm relieved that I finally got good news in this process.. the fact is that it is very hard just to rely on what their case tracker says (Btw, I had my phone number in their system to notify me when my case was approved..).

With that said, this is what they have left to do in month of May, but we may only guess where they exactly are. In addition to that there are of 398 RFE's and all active cases, total of 3700 cases. Below is the list of how many per date filed, 21 days in total:

Your Current Status: Case Was Received 3302
5/1/2017 44
5/2/2017 70
5/3/2017 32
5/4/2017 26
5/5/2017 73
5/8/2017 261
5/9/2017 168
5/10/2017 117
5/11/2017 174
5/12/2017 158
5/15/2017 308
5/16/2017 205
5/17/2017 153
5/18/2017 137
5/19/2017 70
5/22/2017 333
5/23/2017 185
5/24/2017 83
5/25/2017 129
5/26/2017 169
5/30/2017 407

Timeline
15 hours ago, Naes said:

Some late expedites may have just applied later. 

That is true. My case just got approved for expedite on Oct. 11. IDK if there will still be a huge difference but whatever. My fiance just got back from underway, that is why we couldnt do it earlier. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Elaine282017 said:

That is true. My case just got approved for expedite on Oct. 11. IDK if there will still be a huge difference but whatever. My fiance just got back from underway, that is why we couldnt do it earlier. 

Wow congrats for that really!

my fiancé is former navy, literally left this year... and it was his time to change base... so I'm like hitting my head to the walls and asking why oh why we didn't start this earlier....

Timeline
18 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Ok guys, here it is again ! This just in, May topic, another case approved week ago, today confirmed over the phone, and more importantly, admitted this time by the "Tier 2" officer, the are lagging behind in data entry. Well, that very data entry is our only lead in effort to figure this out and pin down the time frame: 

With that said, this is what they have left to do in month of May, but we may only guess where they exactly are. In addition to that there are of 398 RFE's and all active cases, total of 3700 cases. Below is the list of how many per date filed, 21 days in total:

Your Current Status: Case Was Received 3302
5/1/2017 44
5/2/2017 70
5/3/2017 32
5/4/2017 26
5/5/2017 73
5/8/2017 261
5/9/2017 168
5/10/2017 117
5/11/2017 174
5/12/2017 158
5/15/2017 308
5/16/2017 205
5/17/2017 153
5/18/2017 137
5/19/2017 70
5/22/2017 333
5/23/2017 185
5/24/2017 83
5/25/2017 129
5/26/2017 169
5/30/2017 407

I'm starting to believe they are giving out free rfes for anything and everything to gain some time 😂😂 like I can imagine the employees going: "

ok we did something  now we the ball is in their field!"

"dude I dodged like 17 balls today, all 60 more days legal waiting time, bam" (I also imagine this person having an actual baseball in hand throwing into the air and catching, in a turning chair, a red turning chair...)

also the guy that says: "

let's not update the system much so we can make them think we are even slower"

Edited by Naes

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Wow congrats for that really!

my fiancé is former navy, literally left this year... and it was his time to change base... so I'm like hitting my head to the walls and asking why oh why we didn't start this earlier....

Oh wow!! Yea, it is nice to have that privilege, but it costs something, deployment.  I am losing the opportunity to be with him, while he is still on land, and it is hard enough. Really trying to be patient here. I am hitting myself to the walls too and asking why we didnt expedite sooner. lol I feel yah!

@Naes I sincerely hope that is not the case :lol::lol::lol:

As per your list from day before, here are our totals, just for comparison to May

3577 cases received

+120 cases open - RFE's and other

---------------------------------------------

3697 total cases to do in June

3700 total cases to do in May

I am not saying you should laugh or cry, but there are 3 more cases left to be done in May, than what we have in total. WoW  :huh: 

Edited by The Squirrel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

@Naes I sincerely hope that is not the case :lol::lol::lol:

As per your list from day before, here are our totals, just for comparison to May

3577 cases received

+120 cases open - RFE's and other

---------------------------------------------

3697 total cases to do in June

3700 total cases to do in May

I am not saying you should laugh or cry, but there are 3 more cases left to be done in May, than what we have in total. WoW  :huh: 

How you can check how many cases where in July, Aug and September?....i receive my noa1 in September 11, so that's way i am trying to figure.

I can't do that, I am just collecting numbers from a pair of forum wizards @Shoegum and @Naes. I don't know if they will do your month, but I hope and believe that someone will, for the sake of your sanity, as it has helped me. I would hate to have go through this process blindfolded, without all the info :(

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

Oh wow!! Yea, it is nice to have that privilege, but it costs something, deployment.  I am losing the opportunity to be with him, while he is still on land, and it is hard enough. Really trying to be patient here. I am hitting myself to the walls too and asking why we didnt expedite sooner. lol I feel yah!

I know! everytime I say this he says 6 months in the sea and I'm grateful he's not going anywhere... still we literally have an ocean in between... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.