stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, June2017UK said:

Optimists, pessimists, realists, dreamers, fantasists,.. whatever we think we are... I think we should do wager ‘just for fun’ on here.

So I’m predicting my case will either get an RFE or Approval in 166 days from its received date.. just before the Thanksgiving holidays.

@John & Rose is suggesting 183 days (6/6 -> 12/6)

What are everyone else’s predictions?

So just to be clear, is the challenge to predict ONLY your own or the average for our filing date or what? Predicting your own is really just random because they work them so out of order.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

get us back to where we all want to be.

That's going to take a time machine! When I filed, I expected approval in 93 days--Sept 6. I can't get back to where I want to be!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, DandY said:

So just to be clear, is the challenge to predict ONLY your own or the average for our filing date or what?

Just your own is best to keep track.. It’s just for fun

Predicting your own is really just random because they work them so out of order.

I know - look at how long  @Lovemycroatianman had to wait. I’m so glad they got notification of their NOA2 today

5 minutes ago, DandY said:

That's going to take a time machine! When I filed, I expected approval in 93 days--Sept 6. I can't get back to where I want to be!!!!

Same here!!!  That was my first estimated date!

and my estimated date just dropped back to November 12 in the last few minutes.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yeah, I calculated it would be 87-89 days based upon the data. I set my expectation at 93 days to not be disappointed. And further to be prepared, I mentally prepared for a really long process, you know--110 days. What a fool I was!!!!!

Just now, DandY said:

Yeah, I calculated it would be 87-89 days based upon the data. I set my expectation at 93 days to not be disappointed. And further to be prepared, I mentally prepared for a really long process, you know--110 days. What a fool I was!!!!!

Live and learn!!!  This journey is a character builder!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yes, mine is almost to Dec now 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, DandY said:

We were fools in thinking that we would spend Thanksgiving together too! Pah..

Timeline
11 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

We were fools in thinking that we would spend Thanksgiving together too! Pah..

You are not alone, we are 4 days before you but thought there was a 70% chance she could be here for an event the weekend before Thanksgiving!

2 minutes ago, SoleilSun said:

Hope we can get noa2 this year! June filer here.

Even I, the eternal pessimist, believes that barring an RFE, mid June filers should receive NOA2 in 2017.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Claudiam said:

Hello everyone! it is our first post. We are very happy this forum exist! Thank you for your post and your optimist, realist and more :) 

Our Noa 1 arrive in June 20... so hopefully we will together in January!

Together??  As in already POE?  That will be tough!   NOA2 will be January. Then NVC. Interviews are possible but improbably within 30 days of NOA2 (most are 45 to 60 days). After the interview it can be another 10 days for VOH.  I hope you make it but that is going to be tough. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

All in good spirits, for all new members, you must know that @John & Rose timeline advice comes with a disclaimer, a "fine print" 

Dear Friend,

To deliver the true taste of timeline estimations you may resort to following, as they are best served with hand full of anti-depressants, cyanide, simple revolver of your choice, or a piping hot magnum 357. For (joy driven) jumping out of windows, or under moving vehicles, you may not need to consult your physician or psychiatrist as they will understand. Thank you for using our estimates !   

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guys, since you are new, to make my self clear - @John & Rose is a kindest of gentlemen, and a great friend to all. We just joke back and forth as optimists and pessimists. Keep your heads up, NOA2 train is coming your way, soon to make you happy. Enjoy your ride, this is an experience like no other, we're all in it together !  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

We got noa1 june 26 so we are right behind you.  Im going to follow your timeline, please update..😊😊😊😊😁

I'm praying for us all 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.