stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

@The Squirrel @DandY @John & Rose

Perhaps the USCIS tracker is broken again...

... now there’s a glimmer of hope that our NOA2 day will come sooner than the predictions we’ve been bandying.

Dear  @June2017UK, if you read my older posts, you'll see that I am an optimist swimming in a sea of pessimism :lol:. I agree with you 101%, I just wrote this in the May topic, this is my firm opinion, pardon me quoting myself

3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Also @Stela&Eli, this just makes sense, as per my argument that a lot more as been done than they have updated. We have seen already approvals make it to petitioner's mailbox by snail mail, before they have been updated on the website. Hence, I have no other logical answer than that they are grossly understaffed in their 'data entry department".

It has to be the case. That member has received mail dated 10/10/2017, and earliest they can update the website at this point is 10/16/2017 this coming Monday. Hence a 6 day gap. Also, yesterday on May topic one member said that they updated their website 7 calendar days after receiving his supporting documentation for an RFE. This all bodes well dear friends, heads up, we are soon to be with our loved ones !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

Dear  @June2017UK, if you read my older posts, you'll see that I am an optimist swimming in a sea of pessimism :lol:. I agree with you 101%, I just wrote this in the May topic, this is my firm opinion, pardon me quoting myself

It has to be the case. That member has received mail dated 10/10/2017, and earliest they can update the website at this point is 10/16/2017 this coming Monday. Hence a 6 day gap. Also, yesterday on May topic one member said that they updated their website 7 calendar days after receiving his supporting documentation for an RFE. This all bodes well dear friends, heads up, we are soon to be with our loved ones !!!

I know you’re the optimistic one. It makes me smile - Our glasses are half full. The others’ glasses are half empty with these predictions...

..but whether the glass is half full or half empty, in the UK we say there’s always room for a gin! :huh:

1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

I know you’re the optimistic one. It makes me smile - Our glasses are half full. The others’ glasses are half empty with these predictions...

..but whether the glass is half full or half empty, in the UK we say there’s always room for a gin! :huh:

I'm a light drinker, so Gin is a bit much for me, @John & Rose will take you up on that. I do have a small bottle of Champagne waiting for NOA2, and than a big bottle waiting for POE. Believe me, I will chug them both down to the last drop like I'm at the fountain of youth ! :jest:

ps  funny how we're chasing each other from one topic to the other :lol:

pps  "Hola and Amigo" I can't believe that day came that I can say "Adios Amigo!!!" :lol: 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

I'm a light drinker, so Gin is a bit much for me, @John & Rose will take you up on that. I do have a small bottle of Champagne waiting for NOA2, and than a big bottle waiting for POE. Believe me, I will chug them both down to the last drop like I'm at the fountain of youth ! :jest:

ps  funny how we're chasing each other from one topic to the other :lol:

pps  "Hola and Amigo" I can't believe that day came that I can say "Adios Amigo!!!" :lol: 

My F and I completed the petition over a 9-hour FaceTime and he wanted to pop open the bubbles when we had finished at midnight his time. I couldn’t face it at 8am my time. I did try though but I failed miserably as I was shattered and I felt awful for letting the side down. :(

Now we’ve done the Adios Amigo thing, I think someone is stalking King and Queenie to get their timeline amended. Only then will my OCD rest in peace. 

Edited by June2017UK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
13 hours ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

@MarksMate I hope so too!  I'm interested to see what the wait times end up being at the AKL embassy for an interview - very short for nonimmigrants but they don't give a K-1 estimate.  My fiancé is hoping to move before New Year's...and despite my best efforts, I can't temper his optimism!  Don't think it'll happen that quickly, but stranger things have happened, I guess :)

It actually looks really good for us once we get our NOA2s! If you look at the data from other recent New Zealand filers, it looks like the average for NOA2 -> receiving Packet 3 is around 25 days, Packet 3 sent -> receiving Packet 4 is 1-8 days, and Packet 4 -> Interview is anywhere from 5 to 29 days. It looks like if we're lucky, from NOA2 to visa in hand could be as little as a month or so. Of course, this is on the optimistic side of things, but the Auckland consulate seems to be one of the fastest. I'm not sure how the holidays will affect us since New Zealand is notorious for taking weeks off in December, but the consulate only technically has a couple days off. Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, sammylee116 said:

It actually looks really good for us once we get our NOA2s! If you look at the data from other recent New Zealand filers, it looks like the average for NOA2 -> receiving Packet 3 is around 25 days, Packet 3 sent -> receiving Packet 4 is 1-8 days, and Packet 4 -> Interview is anywhere from 5 to 29 days. It looks like if we're lucky, from NOA2 to visa in hand could be as little as a month or so. Of course, this is on the optimistic side of things, but the Auckland consulate seems to be one of the fastest. I'm not sure how the holidays will affect us since New Zealand is notorious for taking weeks off in December, but the consulate only technically has a couple days off. Hope this helps!

This gives me hope then that a November NOA2 might get me there by my birthday in January, if not at xmas!

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
24 minutes ago, MarksMate said:

This gives me hope then that a November NOA2 might get me there by my birthday in January, if not at xmas!

I'm a July filer just lurking here to see what the haps is with other New Zealand filers.  I agree with sammylee.  I've seen data on New Zealand filers showing the process after NOA2 going really quickly.  I've also read reviews of the Auckland consulate and it sounds like they are very quick and very nice.  Just have to make it through the next couple months.  I'm really hoping that you are able to get to the states by Christmas or your birthday (hoping more for Christmas).  Good luck!

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

We can help each other by filling up the case numbers for I-129 June filers.

I was looking at Shoegum's list and I think we can list down the case number through USCIS case tracker app ( I got it in App Store)

I was starting to work on it for June 1 but the system booted me out coz I was going through the case numbers after May 31st and they were suspicious about what I was doing. I don't know when the app will let me check the case numbers again but I will try to update the list when the app will let me. Apparently, I can't insert an Excel document here. But seriously, the app will tell you which cases are for the I-129f. 

case number.JPG

Case Number 2.JPG

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
50 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

We can help each other by filling up the case numbers for I-129 June filers.

I was looking at Shoegum's list and I think we can list down the case number through USCIS case tracker app ( I got it in App Store)

I was starting to work on it for June 1 but the system booted me out coz I was going through the case numbers after May 31st and they were suspicious about what I was doing. I don't know when the app will let me check the case numbers again but I will try to update the list when the app will let me. Apparently, I can't insert an Excel document here. But seriously, the app will tell you which cases are for the I-129f. 

case number.JPG

Case Number 2.JPG

Shoegum uses a script that allows him to scan through all 4000 something cases for May. His script works differently which allows him to scan that many cases. He can't run the script too often either due to otherwise being locked out like what happened to you. That's why he's the one scanning for all the May filers and posting the results daily, rather than giving the script to more than one person.  He is working with a couple of June filers to get it set up for us as well.

Scanning with the app like you're doing (which I have as well) only allows us to scan a certain number of cases per day. Not the most efficient. Hoping someone can get Shoegums script to work for us as well. 

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

1 minute ago, Hadassah123 said:

Shoegum uses a script that allows him to scan through all 4000 something cases for May. His script works differently which allows him to scan that many cases. He can't run the script too often either due to otherwise being locked out like what happened to you. That's why he's the one scanning for all the May filers and posting the results daily, rather than giving the script to more than one person.  He is working with a couple of June filers to get it set up for us as well.

Scanning with the app like you're doing (which I have as well) only allows us to scan a certain number of cases per day. Not the most efficient. Hoping someone can get Shoegums script to work for us as well. 

It is quite tiring going through it one by one. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, msscarlette said:

It is quite tiring going through it one by one. 

Yeah! Which is why I'm not even trying, haha. I'll just use the app for checking cases around mine/ours when the early June approvals start happening. 

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
17 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Do you have the link for the update that occurs approximately on the 15th ish?... I've read this before as well but I've yet to see USCIS actually update. Last I check they still had dates from August 31st..  I'll find the pic/link for the August date I'm looking at

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abcC9t2DGa5OLh8VVdH8v

Edited by AZSunshine78

Timeline
40 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Do you have the link for the update that occurs approximately on the 15th ish?... I've read this before as well but I've yet to see USCIS actually update. Last I check they still had dates from August 31st..  I'll find the pic/link for the August date I'm looking at

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abcC9t2DGa5OLh8VVdH8v

HI AZSunshine78. I’m not entirely sure what link you’re referring to, but the Field Office Processing Dates for CSC as of 31 August 17’ is the most recent. That page was last updated on 13 October (last update date is indicated on the bottom right hand corner of that webpage).

It is updated on or around the 15th of each month.. last month it was updated on 22 September, this month it was updated on 13 October - so next month the 30 September 2017 processing dates will be published sometime on or around 15th November. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

HI AZSunshine78. I’m not entirely sure what link you’re referring to, but the Field Office Processing Dates for CSC as of 31 August 17’ is the most recent. That page was last updated on 13 October (last update date is indicated on the bottom right hand corner of that webpage).

It is updated on or around the 15th of each month.. last month it was updated on 22 September, this month it was updated on 13 October - so next month the 30 September 2017 processing dates will be published sometime on or around 15th November. 

Thank you:)

thats the one I was referring to as well. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.