stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

If you do the math backwards it will help you see the big picture.  Start at POE and work back to NOA2.

POE - December 30

Prepare for travel (5 Days)

AP - (10 days) December 25

Interview - December 15

NOA2 (50 days) October 26

It is possible but time is quickly running out.  If you look at NOA2 to Interview it averages closer to 60 days but people have certainly done it quicker. I do recall one couple that did it in 37 days.  I just feel December is a tough month to get really good numbers from USCIS.  We all know what the holidays do to us.  We slow down and enjoy the season.

I for one truly hope you make it!  My timeline is just behind yours so the quicker you go, the quicker we go!

134 days today for me! The suspense is killing me everytime I look at the timelines. I have heard they approved the May 10th files already. Hope the early June filers will make it before New Years. :)

Just now, msscarlette said:

134 days today for me! The suspense is killing me everytime I look at the timelines. I have heard they approved the May 10th files already. Hope the early June filers will make it before New Years. :)

It would be nice if they did things in order!  There are still a few February and March filers and a lot of April filers that haven't heard anything yet!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

I have heard they approved the May 10th files already. 

This is incorrect. They have approved VERY FEW May 10th. There are currently over 800 petitions which are May 1- May 10 STILL WAITING for adjudication. This puts the May 1 filers that are still waiting at at least 168 days until approval. If they were to only work May 1-May10 at the fastest rates they do, they will need more than a week to get through them. So I think we can assume most of May filers UP TO May 10 will be adjudicated by Oct 23.

Early June filers are looking at late November approval, best case. With Thanksgiving, it is quite possible some can slip into December. Arriving by New Year is almost impossible at this point. I would caution anyone from thinking that is a possibility.

Edited by DandY

22 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

HAPPY HOLA AND AMIGO DAY!!!!!!

:D:D:D I laugh everytime I see it too. 

1 minute ago, loveneverfails17 said:

Well I cannot believe that I will be apart of my honey until January , unbelievable !!!

But you will have a lifetime together after that! The picture brought a smile and teaches us all that the wait is so worth it...

I wish you both the very best!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

18 minutes ago, DandY said:

This is incorrect. They have approved VERY FEW May 10th. There are currently over 800 petitions which are May 1- May 10 STILL WAITING for adjudication. This puts the May 1 filers that are still waiting at at least 168 days until approval. If they were to only work May 1-May10 at the fastest rates they do, they will need more than a week to get through them. So I think we can assume most of May filers UP TO May 10 will be adjudicated by Oct 23.

Early June filers are looking at late November approval, best case. With Thanksgiving, it is quite possible some can slip into December. Arriving by New Year is almost impossible at this point. I would caution anyone from thinking that is a possibility.

Tomorrow I can play bad cop!!!  You can have one day where you suspend reality and be the positive one!!!!  

IMG_5168.jpeg

21 minutes ago, DandY said:

As much as I hate to admit it, in my case I was always concerned about Rose's kids and school.  They finish school in March so I always had to decide whether it is better for them to finish the school year there or take them out a couple months early.

That is pretty much decided for me so now I need to get Aira's medical before January 12th when she turns 15!  I can save a little if she does medical while she is still 14.  WOW...have my priorities and desires changed since June 6.  I went from our first white Christmas as a family to waiting for them to finish school!

IMG_5168.jpeg

23 minutes ago, DandY said:

How did you know there are still 800 petitions for May 1 to 10 waiting for adjudication?  

I am pretty aware that it is wishful thinking to want to leave before New Years but you never know maybe luck will be in our side. ;)

Just now, msscarlette said:

How did you know there are still 800 petitions for May 1 to 10 waiting for adjudication?  

I am pretty aware that it is wishful thinking to want to leave before New Years but you never know maybe luck will be in our side. ;)

Lots of people doing lots of number crunching.  The May filers have Shoegum and I and a few others are trying to get things in place for June filers.  Basically it is running the numbers from the USCIS site, focusing on I-129Fs and crunching numbers.  

When they say 800, trust them!  May was tracking about 4700 I-129Fs.  I think June has around 3800.  The number crunching included the NOA1 dates, RFEs, denials and approvals.  All based on USCIS information, not just the 8% of filers here.

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

HAPPY HOLA AND AMIGO DAY!!!!!!

Someone called King and Queen have moved to no1 with Hola and Amigo now at 2?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!

2 minutes ago, emylady said:

Someone called King and Queen have moved to no1 with Hola and Amigo now at 2?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!   Another wrong date!!!!  Now we have to wait for King and Queen Day on 10/26???

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!   Another wrong date!!!!  Now we have to wait for King and Queen Day on 10/26???

I just had a thought, would the Hola and Amigo wrong date affect the VJ Timelines much? Or do we think their estimations are just garbage altogether?

Just now, emylady said:

I just had a thought, would the Hola and Amigo wrong date affect the VJ Timelines much? Or do we think their estimations are just garbage altogether?

That won’t impact the timelines. I’m not sure if garbage is the right word. They are certainly just an estimate that comes from the info here and we are just 8% of all petitions. Unfortunately, this is probably the most accurate estimate out there but it is certainly not perfect. Compared to the “official” information from USCIS and at least this does adjust. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Couple "C and S" also filed incorrectly. They're on NOA2 of today which they put in yesterday or so.....? Surely shouldn't be that hard to put in the right date, right?? Are we all stalking them with messages now if they can please update their timelines ??? Lol (not saying I have, or will).

Edited by Hadassah123

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.