stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ekat said:

Greetings from Germany. My application was received June 27th. Still got no notification pertaining to the remaining time frame. Quite annoying since I would love to slip into "bride mode" and plan my wedding, send out invitations, have family and friends from Europe start planning their trips for the festivities, etc. I will be celebrating in Florida and was hoping for a ceremony next April... i don't know how realistic that is😂😭 on another note I did have to apply for a waiver since I had a small get together with US law enforcement about 10 years ago (nothing crazy so don't go assuming I'm a maniacal killer of some kind 🙈)   

I recently discovered this thread and wanted to join. Its quite difficult going through this process... feels like I get asked about once a week, every week from another person about my wedding plans. My answer always remains the same "oh just waiting for a notification, until then I halted the planning"

quite un-exhilarating..... 😒

Guten tag! Yes we are all in the same boat with wedding planning and waiting this whole thing out. If you create a timeline it will give you an approximate NOA2 date which you can keep an eye on...mine has been slipping lately as the processing times are getting longer. Good luck!

5 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Can you explain eu sou?

and 100% confident that you'll get your November noa2?

I am a June 5 filer in the UK

English isn’t their first language.  I believe amorerealbrazilusa does not necessarily see the timelines the same as most of the rest of us. I hope they are right but I wouldn’t bet on this starting to move any faster. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 hours ago, Ekat said:

I will be celebrating in Florida and was hoping for a ceremony next April... i don't know how realistic that is😂😭 

Welcome to the forum!  Even the most pessimistic of us would have to say that April will be fine as long as you take the reins after the NVC. There is a lot of control back in your court once you receive the NVC tracking number. 

Good luck. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Country:
Timeline
9 minutos atrás, John & Rose disse:

O inglês não é sua primeira língua. Eu acredito que amorerealbrazilusa não vê necessariamente os prazos do mesmo que a maioria do resto de nós. Espero que eles estejam certos, mas não aposto que isso comece a se mover mais rápido. 

Well, I believe that in November we will start to hear something about the june filers, I refuse to believe that we won't hear nothing or just in January LOL

8 minutes ago, amorrealbrazilusa said:

Well, I believe that in November we will start to hear something about the june filers, I refuse to believe that we won't hear nothing or just in January LOL

I think early June may see late November NOA2s. Mid and late June will be December and depending on how much work is done during the holidays, possibly January. I hope I’m wrong. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, KBA said:

Guten tag! Yes we are all in the same boat with wedding planning and waiting this whole thing out. If you create a timeline it will give you an approximate NOA2 date which you can keep an eye on...mine has been slipping lately as the processing times are getting longer. Good luck!

Thanks! I will go ahead and work on that timeline ☺️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
32 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Welcome to the forum!  Even the most pessimistic of us would have to say that April will be fine as long as you take the reins after the NVC. There is a lot of control back in your court once you receive the NVC tracking number. 

Good luck. 

Aw I hope so. I just worry about making an deposit on the location and having friends and family book their trips to the USA. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, amorrealbrazilusa said:

Eu sou 100% confident that in November wewill get the noa2

130 today

If "we" means you and your partner, then I'm 90% sure you are correct. You have same filing date as us, and even at 175 days we are in November. If "we" means all June filers, then I'm 99% sure you are incorrect. Late June filers will EASILY be over 160 due to progressing timelines and Thanksgiving.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, amorrealbrazilusa said:

You are aware of the fact that there is a month between November and January.? Not getting NOA2 in November does not mean it MUST happen in January.

1 minute ago, Ekat said:

Aw I hope so. I just worry about making an deposit on the location and having friends and family book their trips to the USA. 

That is such a difficult decision!  It is truly best not to lock yourself in. Even after the interview the wait can be unpredictable. A few (very rare) even get stopped and turned around at the POE. There is certainly many very stressful moments. 

Hooefully your POE is early enough to get everything in place for you. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Country:
Timeline
6 horas atrás, AZSunshine78 disse:

Você pode explicar eu sou?

e 100% confiantes de que você receberá o noa2 de novembro?

Eu sou um arquivador de 5 de junho no Reino Unido

I am sorry, my keyboard is in Portuguese and English, i am = eu sou

Do you guys think we can have our interviews scheduled by December ? NOA2 might be approved by early November. We are hoping we can go to the US before New Years if it was possible. Cross fingers:P

18 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Do you guys think we can have our interviews scheduled by December ? NOA2 might be approved by early November. We are hoping we can go to the US before New Years if it was possible. Cross fingers:P

If you do the math backwards it will help you see the big picture.  Start at POE and work back to NOA2.

POE - December 30

Prepare for travel 

AP/VOH -  December 25

Interview - December 15

NOA2  October 26

It is possible but time is quickly running out.  If you look at NOA2 to Interview it averages closer to 60 days but people have certainly done it quicker. I do recall one couple that did it in 37 days.  I just feel December is a tough month to get really good numbers from USCIS.  We all know what the holidays do to us.  We slow down and enjoy the season.

I for one truly hope you make it!  My timeline is just behind yours so the quicker you go, the quicker we go!

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.