stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

See!  We are all in the same box and our adjudicator is slow!

It will be interesting to see what happens this week - fingers and toes crossed for everyone in the slow box.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, jacq & ads said:

we are 353492 .... still waiting like you

351805 here.

There’s no set order. Numbers bounce around, as do days.

You’ll get there!

Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jabberwocky1969 said:

Pretty infuriating when you consider that we are not only verified taxpayers well above the poverty line but we paid huge fees on top of all this. 

Truth is, there is nothing we can do but wait.  You can call and the USCIS hotline and you will listen to a stoic response from someone who really does not seem to care reading a script.  You can complain to your Congressman or Senator and it does nothing.  You can plead for an expedite but it seems that whatever your situation, it does not meet the USCIS criteria for an expedite.  You can rant and complain here and maybe you will feel vented, but your application is still in the same place it was...so just wait...they can't hold these applications forever.

dont_care_lol_bye_dolphin.gif

4 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Now that you put things into perspective!  It is scary because my future family lives in the Philippines and they have already received warnings about looking away from the light and stay inside for a few days after the blast.  They were very concerned about Guam.

I thought I was the one who only gives bad news!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Now that you put things into perspective!  It is scary because my future family lives in the Philippines and they have already received warnings about looking away from the light and stay inside for a few days after the blast.  They were very concerned about Guam.

Too close to home for some of us☹️

Just now, AZSunshine78 said:

Too close to home for some of us☹️

Indeed.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Martin3517 said:

This is what it said on my TImeline: There are not enough recent approvals in the timeline system to accurately approximate when your I-129f will be approved. Please see the Timeline Stats page to see recent approvals.

:unsure:

59 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

You are too new!  Right now anticipate between 170 and 180 days.  Expect NOA2 between May 12 and May 22.

54 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

OMG. May 12/ May 22? I'll be visiting my fiance instead then. Last time I saw her was around that month May 2017 :(:(

Hey John, Martin's Received date is June 23/27th, not November!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Don't feed into it, people like dropping these prospects of doom without any thought on how it may affect others. You get that "LOL" thrown in there, that makes it easier to digest :huh:.

The opposite is also not good. False expectation is more of a moral killer than considered analysis when you are hit in the face with reality.

This is no joke, we you showed up here with crazy posts and claiming 160 days average for us when there was literally no logical way to make that math work, I seriously thought you were a troll trying to get peoples hopes up so you could laugh at them. I realized quickly this was not the case, but...

So here we are again. You had this type of reaction to my predictions from about two months ago--they were doom and gloom and you rallied the troops with torches to align behind you and drive the evil-doer away. But now I ask you, who had the better analysis, you or me? If this week and next week unfold the way past weeks have my prediction from almost 2 months ago will be about as close as you can possibly get to accurate--way more accurate than yours. Way more accurate than VJ was then.  So yeah...I have no idea what I'm talking about :wacko:. About the only other person that was close to accurate (and if this week does not go as projected he will be closer) is John (oh yeah, you also said before not to listen to him either :P).

2 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Hey John, Martin's Received date is June 23/27th, not November!

I see!  It changed.  @Martin3517, expect NOA2 between December 10 and December 20!  That is much better.

Thanks @ChuAni

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

See!  We are all in the same box and our adjudicator is slow!

Even though I'm a day before you, I think my box is under yours. :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I see!  It changed.  @Martin3517, expect NOA2 between December 10 and December 20!  That is much better.

Thanks @ChuAni

You are welcome, LEGEND!👌

Just now, DandY said:

Even though I'm a day before you, I think my box is under yours. :unsure:

It will happen.  No worries.  We will get approval before a potential shutdown or WWIII...

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.