stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Add 50 to 60 days to schedule the interview.

OK, get your calendar out John and mark this day, I'm going to say something positive.

Lebanon is running average 51 days to schedule interview from VJ stats. If you do all you can, you can shave 4 or 5 days from that and could get lucky. A fast NVC turn around (if lucky) and could do interview in 48 or so days from NOA1 (highly unlikely, but hey, this is my optimistic post).

3 minutes ago, DandY said:

OK, get your calendar out John and mark this day, I'm going to say something positive.

Lebanon is running average 51 days to schedule interview from VJ stats. If you do all you can, you can shave 4 or 5 days from that and could get lucky. A fast NVC turn around (if lucky) and could do interview in 48 or so days from NOA1 (highly unlikely, but hey, this is my optimistic post).

Now who is the good cop???  Lol😂👍🏻

Is is it still 10 days from interview to VOH?

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, loveneverfails17 said:

The  I-134 form, In part 2, under beneficiary’s children. Am I supposed to list them if they are not accompanying the beneficiary and I am not supporting them?

could anyone help me?

Yes. You list them and you're beneficial will need their birth certificates.

it does not matter if they are not coming with him, the U.S. wants to know in the event they come in the future and just the fact that he has dependents

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, loveneverfails17 said:

The  I-134 form, In part 2, under beneficiary’s children. Am I supposed to list them if they are not accompanying the beneficiary and I am not supporting them?

could anyone help me?

Yup still need to list them if coming or not.

Steven

2 minutes ago, KBA said:

Where’s the tequila? I’ve got a Corona in the fridge if that counts 😊

King and Queen stole the moment!!!  Now I may need to move to Gin.  They are now #1 with an NOA2 date of 10/26!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
54 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

King and Queen stole the moment!!!  Now I may need to move to Gin.  They are now #1 with an NOA2 date of 10/26!

54 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Oh no, I hate gin! 😂 Do they have psychic powers to predict their NOA2 date?

4 minutes ago, KBA said:

Oh no, I hate gin! 😂 Do they have psychic powers to predict their NOA2 date?

I guess all we have to do is put in a future date and we all can be #1!!!  

Gin and Tonic isn’t bad with a little lime. Very refreshing. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, DandY said:

I do not believe your assertion is true. I've created my own prediction algorithm and compared with VJs. I can get results close to VJ from a simple rolling average of "completed" items. From what I can tell, an item is not included into a dataset until it has an NOA2, so people not filling out does not effect the calculation. The more people that fill out, the larger the dataset, the better.

It does not seem to have any real trend predictive logic in it. Because of the rolling average, it has been slow to react to the increasing timelines. VJ's predictions have been overly optimistic for well over a month. When mine was predicting 152 days, VJ was still down around 140. Mine is now over 160 and if trend continues, it will be up to 168 in a couple days. So mine has been more pessimistic than VJs (and I would argue more correct as late April filers were right in the range of what mine was predicting).

Sorry for delayed reply @DandY.

All I can tell you now is that they are slow. Painfully slow. With that said, May is being worked on, 1st to 8th as of right now. There are less than half of cases left in that span that remain untouched. So without any mathematical effort, we can say that more than half of those guys waited between 154 and 167 days, while the other less fortunate half remains in waiting line with rest of us. I will restrain from estimating anything for another day, but 160 seems to be us. If we could only get a list of total cases for June like that King @Shoegum has made for them. And to make that hurt even more, Shoegum got his WAC number on the last day of May :(. Why couldn't he fall to us .....

Timeline
5 hours ago, millionaminute said:

Portuguese!  Most Americans think  people from Brazil speak Spanish.  Reading the conversations, I side with you, I hope for NOA2 November, just because processing slowed down doesn't mean it can't speed back up.  Can it get any worse?  (don't answer that question) approx 150 days would mean early November and enough time to get my Fiance here before Christmas.  

If it gets any worse, people will file CR1s and USCIS will lose out on quite a bit of revenue from the extra steps and fees required for a K1 journey.

But I doubt revenue is their top priority in such an organisation.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ddez said:

My first post....this is for everyone who's still waiting on their NOA2....

I'm not sure what's going on at USCIS but my NOA2 approval just arrived in the mail today and it was dated 10/10/2017,  the USCIS website still shows it was received and hasn't been updated since 5/5/2017.

After all this I'm not sure how much I would rely on the USCIS web site.  I even filled out the form to be notified by email and text message and I only received a response for my NOA1 and nothing for my NOA2.

I wish everyone luck on getting their NOA2 soon, I know 154 days seemed like an eternity to me....LOL!

@The Squirrel @DandY @John & Rose

Perhaps the USCIS tracker is broken again...

... now there’s a glimmer of hope that our NOA2 day will come sooner than the predictions we’ve been bandying.

*fingers crossed*

Filed: Country:
Timeline
27 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

@The Squirrel @DandY @John & Rose

Perhaps the USCIS tracker is broken again...

... now there’s a glimmer of hope that our NOA2 day will come sooner than the predictions we’ve been bandying.

*fingers crossed*

how did you know? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.