1,454 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys! Just a little update on my case...

I received my interview letter in the mail today! Interview scheduled for November 28th! ( P.D. June 26th )

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Arizona0505 said:

Hey guys! Just a little update on my case...

I received my interview letter in the mail today! Interview scheduled for November 28th! ( P.D. June 26th )

Hi! Did your case update "Case is ready to be scheduled" before you received  your interview letter? US CIS didn't change the status on line right?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 hours ago, FiKen said:

Hi! Did your case update "Case is ready to be scheduled" before you received  your interview letter? US CIS didn't change the status on line right?

Hey! And yes my case had been ready to be scheduled for an interview since August 1st. Then it changed to “Interview Scheduled” on October 26th!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

West Palm Beach....here been stuck on fingerprint fee received since May 6th

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey Group, I’m debating to myself whether or not I should open a SR for my EAD/AP since it just completed 75. Really need that before Dec 5. For those who have received their EAD/AP, did you guys open a SR? Do you think the ticket helped to speed up the process? Any recommendation?

8/14/17 --- AOS sent I-485, I-765, I-131

8/16/17 --- AOS Packet received Chicago USCIS Day 0

8/21/17  --- Received email & text notification 

8/23/17  --- Received hard copy of NOA  

9/01/17  --- Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131  

9/11/17  --- Biometrics Appointment Done

10/17/17 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

11/30/2017 - EAD/AP Approved
12/01/2017 - Card in Production
12/05/2017 - Received Approval Notice in the Mail
12/06//2017 - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me
12/07/2017 - Card Received 

1/19/18  --- Interview Date 2/21

2/21/18  ---  Approved on the Spot

• 1 hour after the interview received uscis mobile app alert
  • Status changed from "Interview is scheduled" to "New Card Is Being Produced

2/26/18  --- Received hard copy of NOA for the Green Card

2/26/18  --- USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

2/28/18 --- Permanent Resident/Green Card received :jest:

Travelling with Combo Card Feedback 

AOS Interview - Review and Tips

Brazil Instructions After i-129F Approval    and  Emails Sent by NVC and Brazilian Embassy after the i-129F approval

B2 Visa Experience / Mother-in-law financially challenged for visa

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region - USPS INFORMED DELIVERY

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

" Have you tried the search tool? K1 isnt an easy process and a LOT of reading is required to avoid problems (RFEs) etc, if you dont like reading, be prepared to spend WAY more time and couple more $$$ with an lawyer " 

Hi guys! I'm glad to read some of you have your EAD and others green card already! Mine approved at day 105 unfortunately it was lost by the post office and I called everyone but the only solution for now seems to wait for them to review my petition for a replacement which I did almost a month ago and it hasn't been assigned to an officer or wait 90 days since the mailing date to report it lost and then re-apply for free:wacko: I've met people whose documents have been lost and then one of two months later they appear in the mailbox. I hope that happens to me or I  hope I can get my interview soon , my PD is June 08 and last time I called they said my documents where transferred to my local office in August.. does anybody know how long it takes to get interview notice since that happens?  I didn't think it would take that much time:(

5 hours ago, T_P said:

Hey Group, I’m debating to myself whether or not I should open a SR for my EAD/AP since it just completed 75. Really need that before Dec 5. For those who have received their EAD/AP, did you guys open a SR? Do you think the ticket helped to speed up the process? Any recommendation?

You can try it but if you open one now you can't do another in 30 days. In my opinion is better to do SR when you reach 90 days.  Processing times for EAD are around 100 days right now but I'm not sure if the ticket will speed up the process. I think you can expedite EAD if you have a  job offer or can prove financial loss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, T_P said:

Hi... according to uscis website you can file an SR once the EAD reaches 75 days. I did the same and I got my approval after 7 days and the card itself after 16 days from filing an SR. 

Screenshot 2017-10-30 at 9.32.29 PM.png

ROC JOURNEY

02/13/20  --- ROC packet sent  

02/18/20  --- ROC packet received Texas Day 0

02/21/20  --- SMS notice received EAC (Vermont)  Day 3

02/26/20  --- NOA 1 received - Extension Letter  Day 8

03/16/20  --- NOA 2 received dated 03/06/20- Biometrics schedule  Day 27

11/05/20  --- Notice of transfer of case to NBC  Day 261

02/26/21  --- Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview  Day 374

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello, 

I just came back from 2 week vacation -  traveled on my Advanced Parole document - I had a  very good experience  no problems at the airport upon my arrival, everything went smoothly. 

Wanted to give an update about my case. On October 19th I received an interview letter :dance:. My interview is scheduled for 27th of November in San Diego :). 

I did not expect to receive it so fast as San Diego seems to have quite long processing times. 

My updated timeline:

AOS Timeline

06/12: I-485, I-765, I-131 sent through USPS

06/15 : NOA1 SMS and email notification for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

06/19: NOA1 I-797 for I-485, I-765 and I-131 received by mail

06/23: I-797C appointment notice for biometrics received by mail

07/10: Biometrics appointment

08/01: online update for I-485 to : "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview"

09/26: EAD Status Change to New Card is Being Produced

09/29: EAD Status Change to My Card Was Mailed To Me 

10/03: Combo Card EAD+AP Received 

10/19: Interview letter received - Interview scheduled for 27th of November. 

Congrats everyone who got their EAD / AP / Green Card! 

Meanwhile, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one still waiting for EAD (knowing full well, of course, that that's not true, and besides that, there's really nothing I can do right now). Oh well. For everybody here still waiting, I wish us all a lot of patience (and luck). 

ROC: 

12/30/2019 package sent to Texas Lockbox via USPS 

12/31/2019 package arrived at Texas Lockbox 

01/02/2020 package signed for

01/04/2020 $680 charged on credit card

01/06/2020 text message and email with case number received

01/09/2020 extension letter received; notice date: 01/03/2020

02/22/2020 biometrics appointment letter received 

03/06/2020 biometrics appointment 

08/09/2021 I-751 approved

08/16/2021 Green Card received

Naturalization:

12/29/2020 application filed online and receipt number received 

01/04/2021 hard copy NOA1 received 

02/27/2021 electronic biometric reuse letter received

09/19/2021 interview scheduled - electronic notice received 

09/27/2021 hard copy interview notice received (issue date: 09/21/2021)

10/27/2021 interview (10.40am), approved

11/06/2021 oath ceremony (7.30am) 

I AM A U.S. CITIZEN!!!!! 

Passport:

11/08/2021 appointment at USPS (2.00pm)

11/16/2021 money order cashed, passport “in process” (locator 69)

12/02/2021 approved and shipped

12/04/2021 passport book delivered

12/13/2021 passport card and NC delivered 

10 hours ago, Tabbbbby said:

EAD approved 20 days ago. Still waiting for the card. The approval letter stated that I will get my EAD in a separate mail 😕 Nothing so far..

Did your status changed to "Card was mailed to me"? If so you should call USCIS ASAP because the  card should not take more than a week to be delivered (most of the times it is delivered in 2 or 3 days)...What does exactly your status online say? I got the approval letter in the morning and the card in the afternoon on the same day. :mellow:

02/14/2012 - Meet in person for the first time after talking online for over a year! :wub:

04/11/2012 - His first Visit to Brazil!!! (He was there twice).

09/12/2012 - Trip together to Cancun.

09/18/2012 - My First arrival/visit to United States (I visited about 4 to 6 times until my last arrival)

09/27/2016 - Last Arrival on B1/B2 Visa

02/01/2017 - MARRIED!!!

05/28/2017 - Package Sent

05/30/2017 - Package delivered 

06/09/2017 - Package returned (outdated I-130)

06/12/2017 - New package sent

06/14/2017 - New Package delivered

06/20/2017 - Check cashed

06/21/2017 - e-mails and texts received

06/24/2017 - Notice of action (Acceptance letter) received in the mail.

06/30/2017 - Biometrics appointment received in mail.

07/03/2017 - Biometrics done! (it was a successful walk in, my appointment was 07/10)

09/02/2017 - Service Request for EAD.

09/25/2017 - Call to tier 2 after no update on SR.

09/25/2017 - New Card Is Being Produced!!! (YAY)

09/30/2017 - EAD in hands!!!

04/08/2018 - Online Status Changed! - Interview Scheduled!!!

04/11/2018 - Inteview letter on the mail!

05/11/2018 - Interview at West Palm Beach field Office - Approved on spot!!!

58 minutes ago, GabiMatch said:

Did your status changed to "Card was mailed to me"? If so you should call USCIS ASAP because the  card should not take more than a week to be delivered (most of the times it is delivered in 2 or 3 days)...What does exactly your status online say? I got the approval letter in the morning and the card in the afternoon on the same day. :mellow:

No the status is "case is approved". 

On October 12, 2017, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number MSCxxxxz

We will mail your approval notice. 

Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

The physical letter states that the case is approved and that I will get my EAD card in a separate mail.

I called USCIS today. The officer was not concerned at all. In fact she stated that it can take up to 60 days to receive the card and at this point she is not even sure if the card has gone for production yet. She said when the card goes for production, status will change and also when they will mail it out, the status will change. At the same time, she told me not to rely on online status because sometimes it does not change at all. She said to wait until 12 Nov  and if I don't get it, I can open service request to find out the status of the card. However until December 12 I am still within the timeframe.

I also mentioned to her about how some people with similar timeline got it on the same day or within a week. To that, she said well we say 60 days but can vary case to case.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/27/2017 at 7:00 AM, Shushulsan said:

Thanks for the word of encouragement. I must agree with your notion of "case by case" and add to it that Nationality is also very important specially in the age of Trump.

Online status not showing the "ready to schedule" can actually mean good thing. Sometimes people without that statement go directly to appointment in a way shorter time frame.

My best wishes for you as well.

Hey guys my interview has just been scheduled for dec 7th(Tampa filer)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.