JBMG

NVC - June 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

690 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, enriquesblanco said:

Glad I'm not the only obsessed one.  And your scan date is after mine...anxiously waiting....

I would even check the status in the middle of the night. Good luck!!!

Timeline
37 minutes ago, ptpenny78 said:

So this just happened!! AOs has also disappeared!:jest:

IMG_1596.PNG

Congrats!!! 😎 Hoping for a fast interview date! 

Ok, I have a question though. Everyone talks about the AOS disappearing when the case is complete.

My case is NOT yet complete but when I log in literally all I see is the pop up saying to submit required documents. I don't remember ever seeing anything about AOS anywhere on the page.

All I ses is the CEAC log in fields in the background, then the pop up to submit docs...

where are y'all seeing this AOS info?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, hitexuga said:

Ok, I have a question though. Everyone talks about the AOS disappearing when the case is complete.

My case is NOT yet complete but when I log in literally all I see is the pop up saying to submit required documents. I don't remember ever seeing anything about AOS anywhere on the page.

All I ses is the CEAC log in fields in the background, then the pop up to submit docs...

its the line the says submit documents and $120 you pay

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
9 minutes ago, hitexuga said:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

This is the immigrant case status login page . AOS is found here. "At NVC" will appear in the CEAC page ( that you have been checking). good idea to save both links. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Hello, fellow Junies!! Congrats to all that have a CC thus far. Looking forward to receiving ours as well. My husband had called back in June to confirm that our papers had been received and they said yes, so we have been using June 28th as our scan date, but I just logged into the check my status and notice that it says on 6/22/17 the NVC received your documents. Should this be the correct scan date?? If so I need to update us on the spread sheet. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 9.22.20 PM.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
Just now, AOKLO said:

Hello, fellow Junies!! Congrats to all that have a CC thus far. Looking forward to receiving ours as well. My husband had called back in June to confirm that our papers had been received and they said yes, so we have been using June 28th as our scan date, but I just logged into the check my status and notice that it says on 6/22/17 the NVC received your documents. Should this be the correct scan date?? If so I need to update us on the spread sheet. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 9.22.20 PM.png

Your scan date is the day they received and have everything needed to process( ds260 and package). I sent my ds260 the same day I sent off my package but nvc did not receive my package until 4 days later so my scan date is when they received my package.they start the 11 weeks when they have received everything pertaining to your case. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Your scan date is the day they received and have everything needed to process( ds260 and package). I sent my ds260 the same day I sent off my package but nvc did not receive my package until 4 days later so my scan date is when they received my package.they start the 11 weeks when they have received everything pertaining to your case. 

Ahhh, ok Then I will keep the June 28th date.  I was not taking into account the mailing time from Norway.

Thank you and good luck everyone!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Transferred? Texas Service Center on 2017-03-10
Consulate : Sweden
Marriage (if applicable): 2012-06-18
I-130 Sent : 2016-10-06
I-130 NOA1 : 2016-10-19
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-05-08
NVC Received : 2017-05-31
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2017-05-31
Pay AOS Bill : 2017-06-02
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2017-06-20
Submit DS-261 : 2017-05-31
Receive IV Bill : 2017-06-06
Pay IV Bill : 2017-06-20
Send IV Package : 2017-06-20

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Clary said:

Congrats!

Lucky!!! My second SD is 06/07 and we have the same embassy. I called this morning and nothing has changed.

Yours is next! Just hang on ^_^

31 minutes ago, Clary said:

Congrats!

Lucky!!! My second SD is 06/07 and we have the same embassy. I called this morning and nothing has changed.

Thank you!!! Yours should come soon. I guess it depends on who's desk your file falls on. Good luck and be patient.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ptpenny78 said:

Thank you!!! Yours should come soon. I guess it depends on who's desk your file falls on. Good luck and be patient.

Thank you! You're right about that! I pray we get the fast people 😄

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.