Timeline
18 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Congrats!!!!

Thanks!! Good luck to you.

20 minutes ago, dildeepnagra said:

Congrats. Can't wait for mine cc😡

May it be sooner than you wish!

22 minutes ago, yl27 said:

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW! You should try your luck!

@kadupul thanks! May you be next 😙

P.s.: 2017 not 2016 (sorry was too excited!)

Edited by Roor.M

27 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

YOU GUYS!

CASE COMPLETE!

OMG! 

I was pending review on Monday of this week, Tuesday of the same week went under review. Today, Friday! !! My hubby checks ceac and finds it at NVC "he didn't even know what it means so he asked me and I went crazy!"

Scan date: 14/6/2016

Case complete: 28/7/2016

Thank God million times.

I can't remember who but a member of VJ said it's better to be "proactive" rather than "reactive" and it was the best advice one could give around here, so thank you!

Congratulations!!! 

Edited by SMNQ

23 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

Anytime! 😄

We will all make it through this and one day it will be a memory!

Yeah😊😊

1 hour ago, dildeepnagra said:

Can anybody share the process after i got interview letter from embassy where my interview will be scheduled. I mean there should be any king of registration online for interview??

Can somebody answer my question?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, dildeepnagra said:

Yeah😊😊

I honestly don't know much about the interview scheduling-I believe most people find out their interview dates from the NVC from calling the NVC but they will always get a letter/email with all of the instructions on the next steps...like where it will be and what to bring 

I don't think every embassy gives the option to schedule your own interview online or register anything online

sorry, idk if I understood your question right

9 minutes ago, dildeepnagra said:

Yeah😊😊

I know to register for mine I will click on this link, then find my embassy in the drop down (near the bottom of the page).  It should then provide instructions/links on the PDF.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html

14 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

I honestly don't know much about the interview scheduling-I believe most people find out their interview dates from the NVC from calling the NVC but they will always get a letter/email with all of the instructions on the next steps...like where it will be and what to bring 

I don't think every embassy gives the option to schedule your own interview online or register anything online

sorry, idk if I understood your question right

I totally confused about this process. But this website helps me alot till now. Thanks for sharing your views

15 minutes ago, enriquesblanco said:

I know to register for mine I will click on this link, then find my embassy in the drop down (near the bottom of the page).  It should then provide instructions/links on the PDF.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html

Thanku😊. I think this link could help me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congrats to the following who received CC's last week!! 

@eydarwish @Nassar86 @felizcasado @lol2 @tt28 @green line2017 @tujna @goobies @Sd7 @AnnaLuke @Roor.M

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Most recent Scan Date (SD) At review Dept SD to Review WEEKS Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS PD to CC - WEEKS Filed via Visa Class Interview - Country Interview - City
eydarwish 10/20/2016 6/5/2017     7/24/2017 No Rev Date 49 7.00 40 Mail CR1 Egypt Cairo
Nassar86 7/18/2016 6/5/2017     7/24/2017 No Rev Date 49 7.00 53 Mail CR1 Egypt Cairo
felizcasado 10/26/2016 6/9/2017     7/25/2017 No Rev Date 46 6.57 39 Mail IR1 Jamaica Kingston
lol2 8/4/2016 5/26/2017 7/19/2017 7.71 7/26/2017 7 61 8.71 51 Mail CR1 Spain Madrid
tt28 4/25/2011 5/24/2017     7/27/2017 No Rev Date 64 9.14 326 Mail F1 Nigeria Lagos
green line2017 5/15/2016 5/30/2017     7/27/2017 No Rev Date 58 8.29 63 Mail EB-3 BULGARIA SOFIA
tujna 1/11/2016 5/30/2017 7/19/2017 7.14 7/27/2017 8 58 8.29 80 Mail EB2 Bulgaria Sofia
goobies 10/13/2016 6/26/2017 7/27/2017 4.43 7/27/2017 0 31 4.43 41 Mail CR1 Kenya Nairobi
Sd7 5/5/2014 5/22/2017 7/25/2017 9.14 7/28/2017 3 67 9.57 169 Mail IR1 El Salvador San Salvador
AnnaLuke 12/6/2016 5/25/2017 7/21/2017 8.14 7/28/2017 7 64 9.14 33 Mail CR1 Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Roor.M 8/10/2016 6/14/2017 7/25/2017 5.86 7/28/2017 3 44 6.29 50 Mail CR1 Sudan Khartoum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Roor.M said:

YOU GUYS!

CASE COMPLETE!

OMG! 

I was pending review on Monday of this week, Tuesday of the same week went under review. Today, Friday! !! My hubby checks ceac and finds it at NVC "he didn't even know what it means so he asked me and I went crazy!"

Scan date: 14/6/2016

Case complete: 28/7/2016

Thank God million times.

I can't remember who but a member of VJ said it's better to be "proactive" rather than "reactive" and it was the best advice one could give around here, so thank you!

Congrats! :) 

When you called to ask if your case is being reviewed, were you told to look out for an email? I called them and that is what I was told, that my case is in the review department (idk since when), and that I should keep my eyes open for an email soon. My status is still the same as the beginning. Godwilling, there's no checklist! 

Good luck on your interview! :) 

Edited by kshaheen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, kshaheen said:

Good luck on your interview! :) 

Thanks!

My husband called on Monday it was pending review and then on Tuesday they told him it just went under review. 

So on Friday he checked online at ceac and the status changed from "submit required documents" to "at NVC". Which meant it's complete. When he called to confirm they said an email will be sent next week with instructions what to do next. 

If your case is under review, call ask if it's actively being reviewed. It depends on countries,  the time spent in review I mean. 

Wish you best of luck and a soon cc! 😁

Edited by Roor.M

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

Thanks!

My husband called on Monday it was pending review and then on Tuesday they told him it just went under review. 

So on Friday he checked online at ceac and the status changed from "submit required documents" to "at NVC". Which meant it's complete. When he called to confirm they said an email will be sent next week with instructions what to do next. 

If your case is under review, call ask if it's actively being reviewed. It depends on countries,  the time spent in review I mean. 

Wish you best of luck and a soon cc! 😁

Thank you :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.