JBMG

NVC - June 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

690 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Welcome to VJ! There's as lot of great information here and moral support! I might have lost my sanity in this process without it! :) Good luck and I hope you get a CC soon!

Thank you! :)

Timeline

Hi everyone,

I finally decided to join VJ as a member after following threads in silence for months. So many helpful people here, it's really heartwarming! Figured I'd join and start paying back :)

My latest scan date is 06/28 (original scan date in either March or April but got a checklist because I'm a Brazilian living in Canada and didn't realize I had to include proof that I'm a permanent resident here! So please learn from that).

Anyways, wishing everyone good luck. Stay strong!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, hitexuga said:

Hi everyone,

I finally decided to join VJ as a member after following threads in silence for months. So many helpful people here, it's really heartwarming! Figured I'd join and start paying back :)

My latest scan date is 06/28 (original scan date in either March or April but got a checklist because I'm a Brazilian living in Canada and didn't realize I had to include proof that I'm a permanent resident here! So please learn from that).

yes, the famous landing papers. Please add your checklist story/solution to the following forum. ;) 

ps.. sorry that happened to you... Def not the first nor do I imagine the last.. 

Finally, did you file by mail or CEAC upload? If CEAC upload, you can join/follow the following forum. 

7 hours ago, hitexuga said:

Hi everyone,

Hi! I am also Brazilian, but I live in UK. I have sent my permanent resident card with my documents, but when I called they said I also needed to send an e-mail to asknvc. I did so, but so far I have not heard anything from them. Last time I called they said my embassy was still in Brazil. Did you also need to send this e-mail? Or do you think the copy of my  permanent resident card that I have sent will be enough? Thank you very much!

Thank you everyone for this helpful and warming forum ;)

Scan date : 06/27

Edited by crwalk

9 hours ago, tujna said:

CC today 07/27/2017

SD 05/30/2017

Good luck everyone and thanks for all the support!

Wonderful! Congrats to you!! 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Timeline

Congrats to @eydarwish @Nassar86 @felizcasado for receiving your CC's this week!! @goobies congrats on your expedited request! I hope you can get to the states quickly to get your foot some medical attention. 

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Most recent Scan Date (SD) At review Dept SD to Review WEEKS Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS PD to CC - WEEKS Filed via Visa Class Interview - Country Interview - City
eydarwish 10/20/2016 6/5/2017     7/24/2017 No Rev Date 49 7.00 40 Mail CR1 Egypt Cairo
Nassar86 7/18/2016 6/5/2017     7/24/2017 No Rev Date 49 7.00 53 Mail CR1 Egypt Cairo
felizcasado 10/26/2016 6/9/2017     7/25/2017 No Rev Date 46 6.57 39 Mail IR1 Jamaica Kingston
goobies 10/13/2016 6/26/2017 7/27/2017 4.43 7/27/2017 0 31 4.43 41 Mail CR1 Kenya Nairobi

Thank you for updating the spreadsheet. :)  

Meanwhile, you can head over to the following forum, joining others who are waiting for an interview date and preparing for their interviews. Please read the first post, very informative info in there. See you there. 

Case Complete to Interview August 2017 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, JBMG said:

Congrats to @eydarwish @Nassar86 @felizcasado for receiving your CC's this week!! @goobies congrats on your expedited request! I hope you can get to the states quickly to get your foot some medical attention. 

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Most recent Scan Date (SD) At review Dept SD to Review WEEKS Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS PD to CC - WEEKS Filed via Visa Class Interview - Country Interview - City
eydarwish 10/20/2016 6/5/2017     7/24/2017 No Rev Date 49 7.00 40 Mail CR1 Egypt Cairo
Nassar86 7/18/2016 6/5/2017     7/24/2017 No Rev Date 49 7.00 53 Mail CR1 Egypt Cairo
felizcasado 10/26/2016 6/9/2017     7/25/2017 No Rev Date 46 6.57 39 Mail IR1 Jamaica Kingston
goobies 10/13/2016 6/26/2017 7/27/2017 4.43 7/27/2017 0 31 4.43 41 Mail CR1 Kenya Nairobi

Thank you for updating the spreadsheet. :)  

Meanwhile, you can head over to the following forum, joining others who are waiting for an interview date and preparing for their interviews. Please read the first post, very informative info in there. See you there. 

Case Complete to Interview August 2017 

Didn't @Noor881 get cc also?

I thought I remembered seeing a post and was thinking they forgot to update..maybe i was wrong

Timeline
Just now, Adreamer said:

Didn't @Noor881 get cc also?

I thought I remembered seeing a post and was thinking they forgot to update..maybe i was wrong

Maybe so? Just going off the spreadsheet. sorry.. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, JBMG said:

Maybe so? Just going off the spreadsheet. sorry.. 

Oh I understand!

I'm pretty sure they did maybe just forgot to update.

Thank you for all the work you put into tracking for us! :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Adreamer said:

Oh I understand!

I'm pretty sure they did maybe just forgot to update.

Thank you for all the work you put into tracking for us! :)

sure thing, :)

For a while there I was updating it if people weren't doing it.. But I'm hoping all of you can encourage one another to update it..  Next week I won't be around as we're heading up to the Paris for our interview on Wednesday! :) 

Meanwhile, can you update the questionnaire with your checklist info? Currently says N/A..  This could help others from your country. So sorry you got that checklist...

Timeline
7 minutes ago, JBMG said:

sure thing, :)

For a while there I was updating it if people weren't doing it.. But I'm hoping all of you can encourage one another to update it..  Next week I won't be around as we're heading up to the Paris for our interview on Wednesday! :) 

Meanwhile, can you update the questionnaire with your checklist info? Currently says N/A..  This could help others from your country. So sorry you got that checklist...

Hmm does it? Maybe I skipped it when I updated my new scan date. I'll do that now.

Good luck on yall's interview!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Hmm does it? Maybe I skipped it when I updated my new scan date. I'll do that now.

Good luck on yall's interview!

Hahaha where are you from to say "y'alls" ? It made me smile! :) 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Hahaha the south

Louisiana :)

Pretty normal here haha.

HAHA love it. I'm from Texas. :) Well thank you for the well wishes. Will keep you posted! :) Oh, and just saw your update on the spreadsheet. thank you for updating it.  

Edited by JBMG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.