dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zee02 said:

Congratulations to you too:jest:

Now what next?

Thanks. :) Now we graduate to the "Case Complete to Interview" forum and hang out with the fine folks over there until we get an interview date. (see link below). Fingers crossed we are in time for this round of interview schedules. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, NE Aug filer said:

If I email all my document to NVC, do I still receive a scan date?

Scan date is basically when they acknowledge that they have received your docs.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Our page just changed to "At NVC" and our AOS line is gone! Dare I hope we've got a CC? I'll call to confirm when they open!

Married May 14, 2011

NOA 1: August 2, 2016

NOA 2: February 9, 2017

Scan date for NVC: April 5, 2017

Case Complete at NVC: June 7, 2017, checklist for W2s to take to interview

Medical scheduled for July 6, 2017

Interview in Ankara: July 19, 2017

Visa arrived July 21, 2017

Tickets bought for POE in September 2017! Can't wait!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
8 hours ago, dream4200 said:

Thanks. :) Now we graduate to the "Case Complete to Interview" forum and hang out with the fine folks over there until we get an interview date. (see link below). Fingers crossed we are in time for this round of interview schedules. 

Thanks will do that:D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mavikobalt said:

Our page just changed to "At NVC" and our AOS line is gone! Dare I hope we've got a CC? I'll call to confirm when they open!

Congrats! That's actually a Case Complete 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
41 minutes ago, trininurse said:

going into 6weeks at nvc sigh wish the time would go by faster smh... congrats to all with cc's

Just added two new columns ("AG" and "AH") to our spreadsheet. Making it easier to quickly reference how many days/weeks we're out from our scan date. 

SD - Today (Days) SD - Today (weeks)

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, SP&SP said:

So what you have is not the actual pcc,it's just 1 page but I apply with fingerprints n identification and the form?

so bro, what should i do now... can u help me the pcc process..... for south africa.....the procedures and stuffs.... cant believe i waited this long and i got stuck with the pcc.... thanks bro.... really appreciate it and i dont see the form anywhere ...so plz guide me....thanks

Edited by Bnp

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Bnp said:

so bro, what should i do now... can u help me the pcc process..... for south africa.....the procedures and stuffs.... cant believe i waited this long and i got stuck with the pcc.... thanks bro.... really appreciate it and i dont see the form anywhere ...so plz guide me....thanks

Am going give you the contact I use and I got my pcc very efficient and you will love it 

Elle@passports4u.co.za 

this will come on the urgency time you need it but have it before send your documents to avoid checklist and wait for another 11 weeks after 11 weeks

Goodluck!

Timeline
1 hour ago, SP&SP said:

Am going give you the contact I use and I got my pcc very efficient and you will love it 

Elle@passports4u.co.za 

this will come on the urgency time you need it but have it before send your documents to avoid checklist and wait for another 11 weeks after 11 weeks

Goodluck!

THANKS BRO... U R A LIFE SAVER.. I AM SENDING THEM EMAIL RIGHT NOW..... ANY IDEA HOW LONG THIS PROCESS TAKES.... THANKS AGAIN

Timeline
38 minutes ago, SP&SP said:

You welcome,she will tell you how she does it depend on how long or urgency of it.

WELL... I JUS MAILED  WAITING FOR HER TO RESPOND.... IF U DONT MIND ME ASKIN HOW LONG IT TOOK U...SORRY JUS CURIOUS

Timeline

Scan Date March 28 2017

I called NVC this morning and got Case complete on the 6 June, 2017.  Now I am awaiting the interview date!  I hope its sooner rather than later.  Does anyone know how long it takes to get an interview date in Belize?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.