2,532 posts in this topic

What processing times should we be taking notice of? My case went to Vermont initially but has been transferred to a local field office. The processing times on the USCIS website are 13-17 for Vermont but 16.5-36mths for field offices!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If we are moving jobs.. can we request for an info pass 90 days away expiry date (extension letter)?

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

5 hours ago, Whitehead said:

What processing times should we be taking notice of? My case went to Vermont initially but has been transferred to a local field office. The processing times on the USCIS website are 13-17 for Vermont but 16.5-36mths for field offices!

Unless you received an actual paper letter in the mail notifying you of a transfer, you probably got the same (possibly glitchy) notice that just about everyone else got. If that's the case, and you didnt receive a letter, go by Vermont :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Amr0119 said:

Unless you received an actual paper letter in the mail notifying you of a transfer, you probably got the same (possibly glitchy) notice that just about everyone else got. If that's the case, and you didnt receive a letter, go by Vermont :)

My application has been sent to my local field office , i didn't get any letter I just read it online so i did call to do an inquiry and was told 16-32 months and I'm only on month 10 and to be patient..I originally filed through Vermont and had been transferred to Nashville. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, charmed2006 said:

If we are moving jobs.. can we request for an info pass 90 days away expiry date (extension letter)?

30-45 days prior to expiry date of extension letter, not GC expiry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Is it true that the case number gives us an idea on the order/date they are working on? Someone said EAC17 means the year filed and the following 3 numbers will be date working on??? The last approved I've seen was number EAC17-224 and I'm 250...anyone approved from June wanna provide their numbers to compare and see if valid theory?

19 minutes ago, Teamsami said:

Is it true that the case number gives us an idea on the order/date they are working on? Someone said EAC17 means the year filed and the following 3 numbers will be date working on??? The last approved I've seen was number EAC17-224 and I'm 250...anyone approved from June wanna provide their numbers to compare and see if valid theory?

I don’t think this is accurate. Mine is EAC17201xxxx it could show the year, but that’s it. If the other numbers showed the month then I would have an approval by now. I’m supposed to get it by July 5th, 2018. The # they assigned is not related to the type of form filed, but the time they receive the app. The # before yours isn’t necessarily an I751 form. It could be something totally different.

Edited by Chaka Quaker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Chaka Quaker said:

I don’t think this is accurate. Mine is EAC17201xxxx it could show the year, but that’s it. If the other numbers showed the month then I would have an approval by now. I’m supposed to get it by July 5th, 2018. The # they assigned is not related to the type of form filed, but the time they receive the app. The # before yours isn’t necessarily an I751 form. It could be something totally different.

I see makes sense...thank you for your prompt response! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Teamsami said:

37 minutes ago, Chaka Quaker said:

Yes its true. USCIS begins their year on October 1st. So my case number begins with EAC17243. As you can see the 17 is the year I filed, 243 is the day of USCIS' year. My NOA was dated May 30 but based off my case number they submitted it in their system officially on June 1 = 243 days from Oct 1st 2016.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

7 minutes ago, sweetswinks said:

Yes its true. USCIS begins their year on October 1st. So my case number begins with EAC17243. As you can see the 17 is the year I filed, 243 is the day of USCIS' year. My NOA was dated May 30 but based off my case number they submitted it in their system officially on June 1 = 243 days from Oct 1st 2016.

Sounds legit. I would assume California office is the same. Our numbers start with WAC..So mine is WAC17269....This is so on point. My notice was 6/27, which is exactly 269 days from Oct 1sc 2016...

3 minutes ago, Bella1464 said:

Sounds legit. I would assume California office is the same. Our numbers start with WAC..So mine is WAC17269....This is so on point. My notice was 6/27, which is exactly 269 days from Oct 1sc 2016...

Now the question is....What's the last case number that got approved at CSC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.