2,532 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Stephanillia said:

May still waiting :(

And there are still some people from December, 2016...

I went to get my I-551 stamp in July. The Officer was really nice.  And when he looked at my case and saw California, he was like "oh, my... After that I was told   "sit tight" ;),  most likely nothing will happen till January , 2019 .

Well,  will be waiting I guess....   

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Luxembourg
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ksenia_O said:

And there are still some people from December, 2016...

I went to get my I-551 stamp in July. The Officer was really nice.  And when he looked at my case and saw California, he was like "oh, my... After that I was told   "sit tight" ;),  most likely nothing will happen till January , 2019 .

Well,  will be waiting I guess....   

Wooow, that´s crazy. I don´t hope that we will wait till January 2019. 😅 Good luck my dear! 💪

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Stephanillia said:

Wooow, that´s crazy. I don´t hope that we will wait till January 2019. 😅 Good luck my dear! 💪

thank you!! 

I 'm trying to stay positive, thinking things should not take that long... There is always a HOPE, you know? :) :)

I do believe we will hear  a good news soon!!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
1 hour ago, xilef said:

I feel like the approvals have slowed down again from CSC/NSC/TSC. I think the same for VSC as well, eventhough they are processing July/August filers at the moment. Are there any VSC june filers still pending approval ?

June 20th, eac17263xxx still waiting

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Luxembourg
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ksenia_O said:

thank you!! 

I 'm trying to stay positive, thinking things should not take that long... There is always a HOPE, you know? :) :)

I do believe we will hear  a good news soon!!! 

Yes, you are right. My case will probably take longer. I filed with a divorce waiver. :(

But like you said, there is always hope. :) 

7 hours ago, MichelleRenee said:

Has anyone here been called for an I-751 interview, specifically in Chicago? We just got a letter requesting my husband go for an interview and I come with in three weeks. I was really shocked to see it because I was under the assumption that it would get approved randomly and interviews were only for people with red flags .. but I was very thorough with paperwork and showing legitimacy of our relationship so now I'm a little worried! Any experience with this? We've already filed for citizenship so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it? Any advice is appreciated! 

You should be fine don't worry too much. And the i 751 interviews are not only for applicants with red flags, or waiver applicants. Am like you had tons of proof sent yet we got called to the interview just to ask us our names and address and make a couple of jokes. But in my case i was happy with it because it was exactley 4months after we filed. Also chicago filers. I saw a couple more filers get called to interviews in chicago. I think they do many more i 751 interviews compared to any other local office. Good luck

Edited by Novemberfiler

11 hours ago, Novemberfiler said:

You should be fine don't worry too much. And the i 751 interviews are not only for applicants with red flags, or waiver applicants. Am like you had tons of proof sent yet we got called to the interview just to ask us our names and address and make a couple of jokes. But in my case i was happy with it because it was exactley 4months after we filed. Also chicago filers. I saw a couple more filers get called to interviews in chicago. I think they do many more i 751 interviews compared to any other local office. Good luck

You are spot on with that @Novemberfiler, the Chicago office does seem to conduct more I-751 interviews than the others. When did you file for your I-751 ? I wish we were called in for an interview within 4 months. It would've been nice to get done with this endless waiting game once and for all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 hours ago, Oliver Heartmont said:

Same, EAC17257 still waiting... it’s been 436 days. I thought Vermont was faster?

Vermont is faster. There’s still some California filers from 2016 waiting.

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Based on the Case tracker app.  More than a dozen cases were approved for WAC 17235 and WAC 17236.  It shows that cards were picked up by USPS for delivery.  Cases are being approved but unfortunately most of those people are not part of these forums and it they are some don’t update their status.  I am WAC 17244 so I am hopeful that they will get to my case in Sept or October. 

ROC

5/31/17 mailed packet to CSC priority mail

6/05/17 NOA1 received.  (Dated 6/1/2017)

6/17/17 NOA2 received.  Biometrics Appt. on 6/27

6/27/17 Biometrics completed

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tcsncw said:

June 2017 California (WAC17255) filer, today I had email about an update and going the website it says that the card is being produced. 

Wow... Congrats!!!!! :) gives us hope things are moving in California too :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ksenia_O said:

Wow... Congrats!!!!! :) gives us hope things are moving in California too :)

Congrats! July filer 2017 WAC17282. That's good news they are moving files for approval!

K-1 Visa Timeline

I-129F Received : 2014-08-29

NOA1 : 2014-09-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-07

NVC Received : 2014-10-30

Paid visa fee $265 : 2014-11-19

Submitted DS-160 Form 2014-11-19

Interview scheduled - 2015-1-22

Visa Issued and in Hand on 2015-1-31!!       

AOS Timeline

Mailed out AOS Package to USCIS to Chicago Lockbox with tracking and signature 2015-05-09

Received email and text notification of AOS package 2015-05-15

Received hard copy of NOA1's for 3 AOS packet 2015-05-21

Successful Biometrics walk in SF Field Office on 2015-06-03

Got email notification AOS interview scheduled on 2015-09-03

Green Card in Hand - 2015-10-14!!! YAY!!!

I-751 ( ROC )

July 8, 2017 mailed I-751 packet via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking #

July 10th, 2017 I-751 Package was delivered to PO Box to USCIS Laguna Niguel

July 12, 2017  Check cashed from CSC

July 13, 2017 Received NOA1 in the mail, NOA1 Dated July 10th

February 26, 2018 case transferred to local office

August 17, 2018 Received new extension letter

September 19, 2018 Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction

September 24th, 2018 Received case transfer notice in the mail to Texas Center

October 17, 2018 Card in Production APPROVED!!! WHOO-WHOO!!!!:dance::dance:

NO RFE or Interview on ROC I751!!!

October 22nd, 2018 USPS tracking updated GC to arrive on Oct 24th!

October 23rd, 2018 Green Card in Hand!!

N-400

Dec 15th, 2018 Filed online and got NOA1

Dec 21st, 2018 Biometrics Appointment scheduled online scheduled for Jan 9th 2019

Jan 2nd, 2019 Successful Biometrics walk in

September 27, 2019 Interview Scheduled for Nov 8, 2019

Interview on Nov 8, 2019 Passed! :dance::wow:

Oath Ceremony scheduled on Dec 12, 2019

Attended Oath Ceremony Officially a US Citizen! :wow::dance:

Applied for US Passport Dec 12th, 2019

Passport in hand on Jan 17th, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
19 minutes ago, tcsncw said:

June 2017 California (WAC17255) filer, today I had email about an update and going the website it says that the card is being produced. 

Wow Congrats! Did you receive a case transfer to other service center? Could you share you timeline?

Case number: WAC18013xxxxx

10/07/17 --- I751 sent

10/13/17 --- NOA with 12 months extension

02/26/18 --- Case received at local office

05/14/18 --- Biometric Letter Received

05/25/18 --- Biometric done

08/23/18 --- 18 months extension letter received (original with watermark)

01/08/19 ---  Case approved

01/11/19 ---  Card mailed out

01/12/19 ---  Approval notice received in mail

01/14/19 ---  GC received in mail

(no interview, no ref, no transfer, no N400)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.