2,532 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/11/2018 at 8:06 PM, Lettyana said:

Thanks! Well, that is the thing - USPS actually dropped it in the mailbox at my old residence even so I moved 6 months ago. Some new people live there now and it is 6-7 states away from me LOL Anyways, it did turn out ok at the end because luckily my brother-in-law still lives in that area and he actually went to those new tenants and thank God they gave him my later, so he should send it to me next week. USCIS makes such a mess...

told you to watch out for USPS. glad it worked out for you!

13 minutes ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

I just check website it is saying :

On August 9, 2018, We Received your Form I-751, petition to Remove Conditions on 
Residence, Receipt Number EAC------------, at your local office. 

My receipt date is 25 July, 2017

What does this mean?

seems like a transfer to local office. 

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office :California Service Center

Receipt #: WAC18096XXXXX

Date Filed :2018-01-02

NOA Date :2018-01-04

18 month courtesy copy: 2018-08-18

18 month official copy: 2018-10-22

Approval: 2019-02-01

GC received : 2019-02-08

15 minutes ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

Thanks.

If anyone has same message case received at local office?

did you apply for N-400? i appologize if you mentioned you had in previous posts.

51 minutes ago, Oliver Heartmont said:

428 days now.
We filled June 13 2017.

How come people that applied later than me to same Vermont office got approved earlier?
Is anyone else waiting that's similar to my timeframe?

My lawyer told me that extension letter arrived to her office yesterday but no green card yet.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do
On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC17257

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant

February 27, 2018
We received your case

Not even sure which website to track on anymore, looks messy.

Which extension letter did you receive? The time letter is usually sent once, when you file.

Otherwise, anything special that could delay your application - waiver, loss of residency, or such?

6 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

Which extension letter did you receive? The time letter is usually sent once, when you file.

Otherwise, anything special that could delay your application - waiver, loss of residency, or such?

I think he meant the new 18 months extension letter.

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi all,

I do not post here often, but frequently check in to see what's going on with the June 2017 filers. Because it has been a great help to me to have insight from those who have been approved, I wanted to give an updated on my case.

We applied for removal of conditions with NOA1 date of June 30, 2017. We were at the Vermont Service center. Today, I received a text alert telling me that my case was updated and that I could check the status online. When I checked I saw the following message: On August 16, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC17278..... and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

So it looks like we are approved! I'm so excited to finally be done with this stage. Now on to the N-400. To all that are still waiting, keep the faith and all the best to you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
On 8/15/2018 at 8:11 AM, Oliver Heartmont said:

18 months extension arrived yesterday my lawyer emailed me a scanned copy.

We made a perfect filing with my lawyer that’s why I always use a lawyer.

I guess I should be approved within a week or so but it’s just so annoying to wait this long!!

What does a lawyer have to do with is? There is no such thing as perfect filing either. We all submit the same application. It's just a matter of how lucky and how convincing your bonafide materials are. I hope you get approved soon but sorry to burst your bubble - getting the 18 months extension has nothing to do with whether your green card is on the way or not. The majority of people out here who got approved did see an update status change online about their card being produced. If you know what you are doing, you can save your money and avoid a lawyer.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Oliver Heartmont said:

You’re right, I agree with you.

Its frustrating to see others who applied after me getting approved. :(

Hang in there. We are at VSC too - filed in July. Once you get past the normal processing time give them a call and/or send in a service request; both of these you can do yourself.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

18 hours ago, ascm18h said:

Hi all,

I do not post here often, but frequently check in to see what's going on with the June 2017 filers. Because it has been a great help to me to have insight from those who have been approved, I wanted to give an updated on my case.

We applied for removal of conditions with NOA1 date of June 30, 2017. We were at the Vermont Service center. Today, I received a text alert telling me that my case was updated and that I could check the status online. When I checked I saw the following message: On August 16, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC17278..... and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

So it looks like we are approved! I'm so excited to finally be done with this stage. Now on to the N-400. To all that are still waiting, keep the faith and all the best to you!

Congratulations......

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Oliver Heartmont said:

You’re right, I agree with you.

Its frustrating to see others who applied after me getting approved. :(

After alot of researching and cross referencing  my  information .  I  have  done all of my paperwork  myself starting with  the  fiance  visa . ..I still  do all of it myself, i didn't make  any mistakes  in any of the applications  and I still wait like anyone else .  I am a June 25th filer for my Permanent  Resident  Card  and my status has not changed since Feb. That's when my application was transferred to another field office. I went for my extension stamp in my passport and  only got a "6 month" extension .  Lawyer or not  it's still frustrating . .they only thing positive is I didn't have to pay the horrendous lawyer fees . ..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello all, been going through the different I-751 monthly threads for 2017 and have seen a lot of peeps receiving 18-month extension letters lately. It just confuses/frustrates me how we all have a receipt number assigned but they are not processing it in the order they are received. I am a  CSC June 7 2017 filer and have received nothing the last update was the glitch back in Feb about moving to a local office. Anyways I have a close friend who is in the same boat she is a CSC sept 2016 filer and she is STILL waiting at 23 months she has called many times for an update and has been told that processing times are up to 39 months now. She has filed for N-400 and has NEVER received an 18-month extension letter and already had an info pass stamp done twice because it's taking so damn long.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Finally received my GC today thanks to my brother-in-law who was so kind to go to my old residence in a different state, pick up my card from the current residents and send it to me. I assume my approval letter was sent to them to, but it's whatever. The process is finally over.

Good luck to all of you guys who are still waiting! You will get some good news very soon :)

__N-400__

May 5, 2020 Filed N-400 online 

May 6, 2020 NOA was sent to me. Estimated case completion time December 2020 (7 months)

May 11, 2020 A hard copy of NOA was received

December 22, 2020 Biometric reuse notice was issued

December 31, 2020 A hard copy of the biometric reuse notice was received

February 4, 2021 Received an update online that the interview is scheduled for March 16th

February 8, 2021 A hard copy of the interview letter was received

March 16, 2021 The interview was completed successfully 

March186 2021 The Oath Ceremony and the end of my immigration journey 😊

___ROC___

Spoiler

June 13, 2017 I-751 Package sent June 15, 2017 Package delivered to VSC

June 20, 2017 Check cashed June 22, 2017 NOA-1 received (dated June 16th)

July 7, 2017    Biometrics Appointment letter received  July 20, 2017  Biometrics done August 6, 2018 "New Card is being produced" 

August 9, 2018 "Card was mailed to you"  August 11, 2018 New card was delivered to an old address by USCIS's mistake

August 13, 2018 Brother-in-law went to our old residence to pick up a card from the current residents August 16, 2018 Card was mailed to me 

August 18, 2018 10-year Green Card received 

___AOS___

Spoiler

March 3, 2015 AOS (I-485, I-130 & I-765) package sent to Chicago Lockbox                          

March 6, 2015, The package delivered to Chicago Lockbox
March 12, 2015, AOS package was accepted on March 9th and was routed to National Benefits Center 

March 17, 2015, Hard copies of NOA1 received for all the forms                     March 20, 2015, Biometrics letter received with the appointment on April 3
March 28, 2015, Email notification for I-485 RFE received                                 April 3, 2015, Successful biometrics
April 3, 2015, Hard copy of RFE received                                                              April 17, 2015, RFE respond sent 

April 22, 2015, RFE response received by USCIS                                                 May 20, 2015, EAD approved
May 26, 2015, Hard copy of NOA2 for I-765 received                                         May 27, 2015, EAD was mailed to me
May 29, 2015, EAD received                                                                 June 15, 2015, Hard copy of NOA2 for I-485 received. Interview scheduled for July 21  June 18, 2015, Interview was canceled                                             June 27, 2015, Hard copy of NOA2 received. New interview date is July 27
July 27, 2015, Interview completed. Approved on the spot
July 28, 2015, Got texts and emails for case updates. Form I-130: the petition was approved. Form I-485: new card has been ordered and welcome notice was mailed
August 3, 2015, Welcome notice and NOA2 for I-130 received      August 20, 2015, Email notification "Card has been mailed"
August 22, 2015, Green Card received

image.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.