Amica Nostra

Russia investigation expands to include Donald Trump's personal attorney

44 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Says who?

ahh, the taxi King who sells US real estate to Ukrainians and Russians.

well, we'll always have Prague, Mikey!

“I declined the invitation to participate, as the request was poorly phrased, overly broad and not capable of being answered,” he told ABC News in an email Tuesday.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas Trump lawyer Cohen: AP

President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has been subpoenaed by the House of Representatives Intelligence Committee in its probe into possible Russian election meddling and ties to the Trump campaign, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.

The AP report, citing an unidentified congressional aide, came after Cohen told ABC News he had been asked to provide information and testimony to investigators in the House and Senate, but that he declined because "the request was poorly phrased, overly broad and not capable of being answered."

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

The "investigations" keep expanding but over a year into it still not a single shred if evidence of any wrong doing. More unproven accusations from unnamed sources that amount to absolutely nothing. Meanwhile you have the DNC trying to get Seth Rich's laptop from the police before they can see what is on it. There is almost nothing in the news anout this though. What is the DNC trying to hide? If nothing just allow the police to do their job and look at the laptop instead of threatening them.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, jg121783 said:

The "investigations" keep expanding but over a year into it still not a single shred if evidence of any wrong doing. More unproven accusations from unnamed sources that amount to absolutely nothing. Meanwhile you have the DNC trying to get Seth Rich's laptop from the police before they can see what is on it. There is almost nothing in the news anout this though. What is the DNC trying to hide? If nothing just allow the police to do their job and look at the laptop instead of threatening them.

This is a comedy played out repeatedly as a cover for the inability to show Russia hacked the election. Now it's a perpetual witch hunt against every person associated with the administration in hopes they can find something and hold up as if they can try and validate clearly asinine conspiracies. :pop:

Timeline
Just now, jg121783 said:

Here are two off the bat

Flynn : Took money from Russia  and Turkey in violation of Federal law and his oath as an officer, failed to register as a foreign agent, lied about it

Manafort :  Took money from Russia, failed to register as a foreign agent, promoted RNC platform plank to remove Russian sanction on Ukraine, lied about promoting the change

The only place we read about Seth Rich connections to Wikileaks is on the fringe group sites. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

8 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Here are two off the bat

Flynn : Took money from Russia  and Turkey in violation of Federal law and his oath as an officer, failed to register as a foreign agent, lied about it

Manafort :  Took money from Russia, failed to register as a foreign agent, promoted RNC platform plank to remove Russian sanction on Ukraine, lied about promoting the change

The only place we read about Seth Rich connections to Wikileaks is on the fringe group sites. 

Actually I posted a separate thread linking to a N.Y. Post article about this. Imagine my shock. None of the liberals on this board replied to it with an argument against any of the points raised by the N.Y. Post. Regardless of whether Seth Rich had any connection to wikileaks or not there is a murder investigation going on and the police have a laptop that may have information on it related to the murder.

The DNC is fighting tooth and nail to stop the police from examining the laptop. It is a legitimate question to ask what is the DNC hiding and if there is nothing to hide why can't they just let the police do their job (and presumably clear the DNC of any wrong doing)? They even went as far as threatening the police that there would be "concequences" if they don't turn over the laptop. I'm not saying anyone is guilty of anything here but the whole thing is very suspicious. The DNC could easily clear their name by letting the police examine the laptop.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Actually I posted a separate thread linking to a N.Y. Post article about this. Imagine my shock. None of the liberals on this board replied to it with an argument against any of the points raised by the N.Y. Post. Regardless of whether Seth Rich had any connection to wikileaks or not there is a murder investigation going on and the police have a laptop that may have information on it related to the murder.

The DNC is fighting tooth and nail to stop the police from examining the laptop. It is a legitimate question to ask what is the DNC hiding and if there is nothing to hide why can't they just let the police do their job (and presumably clear the DNC of any wrong doing)? They even went as far as threatening the police that there would be "concequences" if they don't turn over the laptop. I'm not saying anyone is guilty of anything here but the whole thing is very suspicious. The DNC could easily clear their name by letting the police examine the laptop.

Not sure if I fit your liberal label but I responded to your NY Post Article :  It was opinion and not proof.   Go back and read my responses. 

And your response to my calling your bluff on "not a single shred"?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

7 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Not sure if I fit your liberal label but I responded to your NY Post Article :  It was opinion and not proof.   Go back and read my responses. 

And your response to my calling your bluff on "not a single shred"?

Actually this is the thread I am speaking of and you didn't post anything on it. I did say N.Y. Post when I meant sun sentinel so that was my mix up.

As far as it being opinion that is simply not true. It is a verifiable fact that Wasserman Schultz insisted the police turn the laptop over them then threatened them when they refused. What part of that exactly is opinion? 

Edited by jg121783

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Actually this is the thread I am speaking of and you didn't post anything on it. I did say N.Y. Post when I meant sun sentinel so that was my mix up.

As far as it being opinion that is simply not true. It is a verifiable fact that Wasserman Schultz insisted the police turn the laptop over them then threatened them when they refused. What part of that exactly is opinion? 

The New York Post "article" was clearly marked opinion.  It was your posting...you should look into those things. 

Which "the laptop" are you referring to?  Seth Rich is not mentioned in the article.  I would be embarrassed to keep dragging the Rich family through this mud but hey that does not seem to bother you if you can make a point ( not) 

Still no response to my challenge:  And your response to my calling your bluff on "not a single shred"?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
39 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

It's not what I want to read, thus.. can't be fact.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, IAMX said:

It's not what I want to read, thus.. can't be fact.

The article posted from the sun-sentinel does not mention Seth Rich.  If you want to point me to a revised version that links these laptops to Seth Rich I am ready to read it.  

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
Just now, ccneat said:

The article posted from the sun-sentinel does not mention Seth Rich.  If you want to point me to a revised version that links these laptops to Seth Rich I am ready to read it.  

I didn't mention Seth Rich either, LOL. 

I think you're getting your people mixed up, I've never perpetuated the Seth Rich conspiracy. :rofl: