IAMX

US declines to endorse Paris Climate agreement [merged threads]

217 posts in this topic

Just now, Leon & Mylen said:

No, Bill Nye is not a climatologist.

Well the Left love to pull him out of the closet and put in him in front of camera just to tell us about "Climate Change and How Trump is Stupid".  I have gotten in to arguments with friends of mine who are literally quoting him in regards to climate change. 

1 minute ago, Leon & Mylen said:

I certainly do not want to move.  In fact, I want to change things for the better here.

Then vote to leave the USA, when and if it comes on the ballot here in Commifornia. Because the rest of the country see the results of the stupid laws that come about from the GA and will not repeat those stupid mistakes. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well the Left love to pull him out of the closet and put in him in front of camera just to tell us about "Climate Change and How Trump is Stupid".  I have gotten in to arguments with friends of mine who are literally quoting him in regards to climate change. 

Great.  

I stick to the issues rather than fixate on individuals I hate.

barata-gif-3.gif

Then vote to leave the USA, when and if it comes on the ballot here in Commifornia. 

Feel free to leave California. :)

barata-gif-3.gif

Just now, Leon & Mylen said:

Trust me I am trying to leave, like I said on a previous thread "I am just waiting on my clearance to come back" then I am out of this state. All the while moving to a lower COL while making the same amount that I do here in California. 

Trust me I am trying to leave, like I said on a previous thread "I am just waiting on my clearance to come back" then I am out of this state. All the while moving to a lower COL while making the same amount that I do here in California. 

Good for you.  I wish you nothing but the best.  And I sincerely mean this and am not trying to be snide here.

barata-gif-3.gif

Also you probably don't get out of San Diego proper and see the policies that hurting the farmers of this state all in the name of "Climate Change and Doing our Fair Share". I guarantee you that with what I do I see more of San Diego, Imperial, LA, Orange, Riverside, and SB Counties than you ever could. I actually am able to get out and talk to farmers, and cattle ranchers to see how the policies affect them. 

Good for you.  I wish you nothing but the best.  And I sincerely mean this and am not trying to be snide here.

Thank you. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

They indeed do especially here on CEHST.

And since I doubt the poster here talking about climate is a climatologist as well, can toss him into the pile, according to his own criteria.

Except climatologists aren't the only people who know about climatology. Plenty of physicists are extremely versed in climate as well. Some are honest and point out what those with basic knowledge of physics understand.. our grasp of climate is not as great as the left make it out to be. And they make it out this way due to their contrived nature of trying to use extreme/doomsday language to get their way, because the economic and scientific ones have been laughable for the last several decades.

Edited by IAMX

7 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

That's why I stay out of Manila when I can and just go straight to Davao. 

Ahh. . Ok. I had a buddy in Davo yesterday He went to meet someone. It did not workout, so he is in Cebu now.

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Ahh. . Ok. I had a buddy in Davo yesterday He went to meet someone. It did not workout, so he is in Cebu now.

Cebu is nice too. I have spent alittle bit of time there in Cebu City. I recommend going to Bantanyan Island, which is NW of Cebu Island, it is a Boracay before all the tourists.

My asawa is from the Davao Region, so of course we go back there and spend alot of time there in Mindanao. I love it. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

4 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Cebu is nice too. I have spent alittle bit of time there in Cebu City. I recommend going to Bantanyan Island, which is NW of Cebu Island, it is a Boracay before all the tourists.

My asawa is from the Davao Region, so of course we go back there and spend alot of time there in Mindanao. I love it. 

David is on my bucket list. I have been to Bantanyan

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

David is on my bucket list. I have been to Bantanyan

What did you think? 

David is on your bucket list???? Hahahaha that made me laugh. Davao is really nice, not just the city but the region as a whole. I fully recommend going to Samal Island if you go. 

15 minutes ago, IAMX said:

They indeed do especially here on CEHST.

And since I doubt the poster here talking about climate is a climatologist as well, can toss him into the pile, according to his own criteria.

Except climatologists aren't the only people who know about climatology. Plenty of physicists are extremely versed in climate as well.

Indeed.  I certainly I do not pretend to be smarter than the climatologists.  

I just chose to listen to the right people.

Rather than Grandpa, Pastor Jim, Sean Hannity, corporate-fed politicians, random internet posters, whoever.

And I'm sure Bill Nye would say the same in that he is not the authority on the matter.

Don't confuse the messengers for their source.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Leon & Mylen said:

Indeed.  I certainly I do not pretend to be smarter than the climatologists.  

I just chose to listen to the right people.

Rather than Uncle Bob, Pastor Jim, Sean Hannity, corporate-fed politicians, random internet theorists, whoever.

And I'm sure Bill Nye would say the same in that he is not the authority on the matter.

Don't confuse the messengers for their source.

I trust climatologists, and their work, along with the other Earth sciences thus far has done us a great service. However, the left do a great disservice to the science (putting it nicely) by piggybacking on them and trying to manipulate it for political purposes. If the left wish for science to stay effective, they'll kindly disassociate themselves from it. This is no different than the religious right throughout American history trying to attach themselves to "God" as a way of trying to gain political advantage. Just as contrived, and look where it got them, as well as religion.. never more non-religious people now in American history. Rather than learn from history, the left are trying to repeat it, by turning what society views as trustworthy into their religious-like political machinations. And the result of this is already becoming clear, people trust science less and view it increasingly as political rather than apolitical. 

Edited by IAMX