A tale of two cities as it were....

Trump: "I don't read books.  Books are boring."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Trump: "I don't read books.  Books are boring."

A real man!!!

Kushy however...

On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a Fox News story that downplayed Kushner’s relationship with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and reported that a permanent back channel was never discussed. That was the extent to which Trump himself has moved to defend his son-in-law, who was responsible for planning Trump’s successful visits to Saudi Arabia and Israel last week.

But the juxtaposition between his biggest hurdle arriving on the heels of his first measurable success in the White House isn’t new to Kushner. In his former office at 666 Fifth Avenue, the headquarters of his family real estate company, Kushner kept a framed photograph of the first page of Charles Dickens’ “A Tale of Two Cities,” according to a 2008 profile of Kushner published in the now-defunct Portfolio Magazine.

“But when you think of this, you think, ‘It’s the best of times, it’s the worst of times,’” he said in the rare interview, referring to the first line of the Victorian novel. “But I love how we bought this building literally right after my father came out of prison, probably five, six months after. And the thought that I had was, ‘It’s kind of like the juxtaposition of going from the worst of times to the best of times.’”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/30/jared-kushner-trump-russia-238960

Edited by Jacque67

8 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

A real man!!!

Kushy however...

On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a Fox News story that downplayed Kushner’s relationship with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and reported that a permanent back channel was never discussed. That was the extent to which Trump himself has moved to defend his son-in-law, who was responsible for planning Trump’s successful visits to Saudi Arabia and Israel last week.

But the juxtaposition between his biggest hurdle arriving on the heels of his first measurable success in the White House isn’t new to Kushner. In his former office at 666 Fifth Avenue, the headquarters of his family real estate company, Kushner kept a framed photograph of the first page of Charles Dickens’ “A Tale of Two Cities,” according to a 2008 profile of Kushner published in the now-defunct Portfolio Magazine.

“But when you think of this, you think, ‘It’s the best of times, it’s the worst of times,’” he said in the rare interview, referring to the first line of the Victorian novel. “But I love how we bought this building literally right after my father came out of prison, probably five, six months after. And the thought that I had was, ‘It’s kind of like the juxtaposition of going from the worst of times to the best of times.’”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/30/jared-kushner-trump-russia-238960

Charles Dickens: "Kushner should have read more than the first line of my book to find out what happened to the aristocrats."

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Charles Dickens: "Kushner should have read more than the first line of my book to find out what happened to the aristocrats."

It would be sooo awesome, if, as he's cuffed and taken away he says

"It's a far far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far far better rest that I go to than I have ever known" (Dickens)

Swoooon!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

It would be sooo awesome, if, as he's cuffed and taken away he says

"It's a far far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far far better rest that I go to than I have ever known" (Dickens)

Swoooon!!!!

Trump: "Hmmm...Maybe I'll have Jared read that book and tell me what that means."

39 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

whatever did dickens mean? the aristocats had a marvelously happy ending..

Baymaxs-Favorite-Hairy-Babies-The-Aristo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, I knew Trump was a reputed real estate mogul, but he seems to be getting free rent in a lot of heads.

:whistle:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

More than 40 House Democrats are urging the White House to revoke Jared Kushner's security clearance "to protect national security" until the FBI resolves its investigation of potential collusion between associates of President Donald Trump and agents of the Russian government.

The lawmakers expressed concern over recent reports about Kushner's secretive meeting with Russia's ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, including that Kushner, President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law, sought a back channel to the Kremlin that would rely on Russian facilities to avoid detection by U.S. officials.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/31/kushner-security-clearance-democrats-239001

Edited by Jacque67

Timeline

Woolsey to Erin Burnett on "new details on Russian banker who met with Kushner": There are not many coincidences in Russia.

hmmm the guy who quit the transition team day b4 prez elect spoke on Russian hacking.....

Kusama polka dots!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Apres. Nous la deluge

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg