dejvi94

waiver approved - second interview approved - administrative processing

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi everyone

my i-601 was approved last month and we were requested new medicals and new civil documents from our embassy. Then we were requested to show at the embassy for a follow-up (second) interview. The consular officer (CO) said our visas were approved and kept our passports. It has been about 15 days since then and our status has been constantly updating on the same "administrative processing"

today, it changed to ready - administrative processing - expiring soon...

has anyone whose first interview was a year ago and had an approved waiver, passed through such process? 

• 7 months later...
On 5/24/2017 at 6:59 PM, dejvi94 said:

Hi everyone

my i-601 was approved last month and we were requested new medicals and new civil documents from our embassy. Then we were requested to show at the embassy for a follow-up (second) interview. The consular officer (CO) said our visas were approved and kept our passports. It has been about 15 days since then and our status has been constantly updating on the same "administrative processing"

has anyone whose first interview was a year ago and had an approved waiver, passed through such process? 

I do not have that info for you, I'm sorry, but can you tell me when your I-601 form was received by Nebraska? I filed in November of 2016 and still no response. 

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, dejvi94 said:

Hi everyone

That is a norm process and by now i am sure you are already in the United States. Most second interviews are for additional documents if need be and if all good and none needed than it goes back to administrative processing for the visa process to complete and issued.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/12/2018 at 10:02 AM, Lola2 said:

I do not have that info for you, I'm sorry, but can you tell me when your I-601 form was received by Nebraska? I filed in November of 2016 and still no response. 

They received ours on 14th of Nov 2016. Ours was approved on the 12th of January 2018. I recommend downloading the USCIS app to get an idea of whats going on with cases similar to yours

Timeline
On 5/24/2017 at 3:59 PM, dejvi94 said:

Hi everyone

So its been a year and 6 months since we were denied, and they just approved our i601, we received a letter from USCIS. Do we have to wait for a letter from NVC for next steps? I don't know what to wait for or should i call.

6 minutes ago, Pberry06 said:

They received ours on 14th of Nov 2016. Ours was approved on the 12th of January 2018. I recommend downloading the USCIS app to get an idea of whats going on with cases similar to yours

Thank you for the info! I searched the apps but so many came up I wasn't sure which one to use. Can you please advise?

Edited by Lola2

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Lola2 said:

Thank you for the info! I searched the apps but so many came up I wasn't sure which one to use. Can you please advise?

Its called USCIS Case Status by Spinach Mobile LLC it has an american flag as a shield

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.