8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Helo everyone just like other late February Filers i am so eager to receive our NOA2. Received date of our NOA1 is Feb. 21 i inquire thru online our case status

it says that our case has been received howver i can see here that some received an RFE please i want to know if considering that the scn shows that our case was received 

is there a possibilty that we will be approved? Waiting is very stressful kindly tell if we have a chance to be approved since we did not receive an RFE?

Likewise is anyone who received the NOA1 on the dates Feb.16-19 has already received their NOA2?

Thank u and God Bless! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We also had a February 13 date. No word, of course. We didn't receive an RFE thank goodness, but nothing ever changes on their website when we try to check the status. It's very slow and frustrating. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Christine said:

Im Feb 13 NOA1 and still didnt received my NOA2! Not all petitioners received any reply they touched only 400 cases out of 3700. U just have to wait as all we wait.

I see ok let's just hope for the best ! Thanks for the reply 

There is a very good chance that the USCIS will approve your fiance's petition.  For now, it's an agonizing waiting game, but it's worth it.  Once you are finally together, you will have a wonderful new perspective on life!  Best wishes on your visa journey!

Timeline
On 5/22/2017 at 1:50 AM, Tahoma said:

There is a very good chance that the USCIS will approve your fiance's petition.  For now, it's an agonizing waiting game, but it's worth it.  Once you are finally together, you will have a wonderful new perspective on life!  Best wishes on your visa journey!

Thank u so much u made me feel good today!! Yes waiting time is hard but as u said its worth waiting for. If u dont mind how are u being after married is it really worth it to lave your everything in your own country. Do we (Alien fiancee- future wife/husband) has opportunities in the US. Honestly i have a very good career here in Phil I graduated Bachelor of Laws and presently working in the Local Government. I enjoy and I love my career but considering that my fiancee is a US citizen i have no choice but to follow him. I am completely stranger in the US when I get there u think I can get a job? How many months that i am qualified to apply for a job?. Thank u again and hoping to keep in touch with u during my journey of processing our visa. God Bless!  

You will need to have your work permit (EAD) or your green card before you can get a job.  That can easily take six months or more from the time you file to adjust your status.  I don't know how your degree will benefit you in the U.S., but the U.S. is full of opportunities. 

Fortunately, my wife had a nursing degree, passed the NCLEX, and now works as a U.S. nurse.  U.S. nurses are paid much much better than Filipino nurses.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.