President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Teddy B said:

Sad

don't be a hater.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

As has been discussed many times here and in other places, the media appears to be very biased.  They would certainly go after any leader they disagreed with from a political point of view.  This is one of the reasons the press is about as trusted as politicians or lawyers, but what else is new.

As to Trump, I think he is trying to keep a base that is unhappy with the media bias.

By spreading lies and false narrative. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. The one thing I've noticed with the hardcore Trumps supporters is that as long as you're on Trump's side anything goes and he can't do any wrong. At least with the general public and the MSM when the MSM is caught spreading lies, they get called out on it more often than not. Trump has more blind followers than I've ever seen anyone have in the past.

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

By spreading lies and false narrative. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. The one thing I've noticed with the hardcore Trumps supporters is that as long as you're on Trump's side anything goes and he can't do any wrong. At least with the general public and the MSM when the MSM is caught spreading lies, they get called out on it more often than not. Trump has more blind followers than I've ever seen anyone have in the past.

Yet I don't see you calling out the MSM.. they must hardly ever lie, if at all. If that's the case, why isn't Trump impeached and removed already?

Just now, IAMX said:

Yet I don't see you calling out the MSM.. they must hardly ever lie, if at all. If that's the case, why isn't Trump impeached and removed already?

:rolleyes:

i know one thing, trump never lies. he gets his spokespeople to go out and lie so he can tweet the truth, totally contradicting his own people. i feel like the term 'throwing under the bus' just isn't sufficient. trump should come up with a better term..he did such a bang up job with 'priming the pump'. good stuff, genius.

3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i know one thing, trump never lies. he gets his spokespeople to go out and lie so he can tweet the truth, totally contradicting his own people. i feel like the term 'throwing under the bus' just isn't sufficient. trump should come up with a better term..he did such a bang up job with 'priming the pump'. good stuff, genius.

I think the phrase "you've just been Trumped" will be very popular in the near future.

1 minute ago, Teddy B said:

I think the phrase "you've just been Trumped" will be very popular in the near future.

i think you're on to something. 

1 hour ago, spookyturtle said:

Why black? That could be considered offensive to some.  Why not say, It's like the pot calling the kettle stainless steel with a copper base? 

Because it is an old saying snd kettles use to be black way before brown people were black.

It's like we are in the short rows  now.  If you never plowed a field you won't understand. 

14 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Because it is an old saying snd kettles use to be black way before brown people were black.

It's like we are in the short rows  now.  If you never plowed a field you won't understand. 

So you're trying to tell me kettles were around before people? 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015