Dashinka

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

The way this man has run this country so far it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. He allowed only the Russian state media in on the meeting, no US media. This guy is completely incompetent.

I understand the narrative quite well, no need for an explanation..

- I hate Trump

- "may have"

- Guilty

/fin

3 minutes ago, IAMX said:

I understand the narrative quite well, no need for an explanation..

- I hate Trump

- "may have"

- Guilty

/fin

We're only four months into this presidency and I've already lost count on how many controversies this man has been a part of. He's not acted presidential, he's unpredictable, he's impulsive and his ego has no limits. 

This man is mentally ill and incompetent. He has no idea in what he's doing.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
Just now, JimandChristy said:

We're only four months into this presidency and I've already lost count on how many controversies this man has been a part of. He's not acted presidential, he's unpredictable, he's impulsive and his ego has no limits. 

I lost count too, but then again, the media has created controversy out of everything Trump has done (both for readership/ratings, and as an official Trump opposition). So for media sycophants I can see why they'd be flipping out too. 

Part of the entertainment I have is watching the left go even crazier when their desired result from speculative fake news doesn't materialize.

New York Times confirms Washington Post story

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

IAMX did not vote for Trump...

Spends all day telling you that you don't have the right to speak up about Trumps idiocy 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
5 hours ago, JimandChristy said:

Spicey will be hiding behind more bushes as we speak. Kellyanne Conway feels dirty when trying to spread his Propaganda.

503080192_19263619_8col.jpg

I am sure it was all planned. He wasn't hiding. He was just taking a leisurely evening constitutional. LOL.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
11 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

I guess the mainstream media doesn't care for Trump. I wonder why? Maybe something he said? :whistle:

As has been discussed many times here and in other places, the media appears to be very biased.  They would certainly go after any leader they disagreed with from a political point of view.  This is one of the reasons the press is about as trusted as politicians or lawyers, but what else is new.

As to Trump, I think he is trying to keep a base that is unhappy with the media bias.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Go for it. I will see you in our cell. Remember my fiendishly clever, a b c response system Evidently a little snowflake that finds MDL and MDR somehow offensive , found that offensive. 

I think sometimes people get jealous of people with mad crazy litarery skills.

Sad

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, IAMX said:

Nope. Try again.

The norm around here is to quote in the entirety and not pick off 1/2 of a sentence to rebut.

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
14 hours ago, ccneat said:

IAMX did not vote for Trump...

Spends all day telling you that you don't have the right to speak up about Trumps idiocy 

1 hour ago, ccneat said:

The norm around here is to quote in the entirety and not pick off 1/2 of a sentence to rebut.

Actually I did you a favor and removed the ad hominem part of your post (who I voted for and what I spend all day doing is irrelevant to the discussion here), but sure, I'll add it back..

Yep, adding that bold part really changed your argument, which was garbage to begin with (if it's not, quote one post where I say people don't have the right to speak up about anything). :rofl:

You should be more worried about why you have to make up arguments to give rebuttal to. This is the way children discuss things. It also means your argument sucks.

Edited by IAMX