Dashinka

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Speaking of overt. Remember the night the Grab a woman by her , story broke. Anderson Cooper trotted out all these poor women who claimed Trump harrased them with zero proof. He sat there for an hour like a grief counselor almost in tears, Giving these women a world stage with zero proof, while ignoring the breaking real story of the day. HILLARY rigged an election and lied about her emails. 

Speaking of fake news. Has anyone heard from these women since. Yup not a peep.

Fake news 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, IAMX said:

Who was covert? Trump openly backed people like Le Pen, Petry, Wilders, etc.

Putin openly said Trump would likely be better relations with Russia than Hillary (due to Hillary and the DNC's WW3 rhetoric).

If you want something to do with covert, what about the people who are supposed to be covert who suck at it, then blame the Russians for their own stupidity?

MULEzVo.jpg

Its a non starter to talk about anything related to this topic with someone sucked up into the hacking denial movement because it is a waste of time. We have had this conversation so many times to no effect and as things seem to be coming to some sort of crisis, the denial pattern is ramping up flying in the face of any standard of truth  logic or common sense. Here is partial list of the greatest hits!

There was no hacking

If there was some doing the hacking it could not be Russia

We don't know who is doing the hacking..could be china.

Wikileaks should be celeberated because publishing my political opposition's confidental dirty laundry because they are great for freedom and democracy

My political opponents are idiots and practically invited hackers to steal their data. 

My political opponents have a leaker who shared this info, there was no breach

It is a good thing my opponent was hacked because their corruption and duplicity is now public 

The CIA did it.

There is a deep state manipulating these

Our country does this all the time to other countries 

Our country does worse

There is no proof of hacking

The proof is poor.

There is not consensus from intelligence community 

There is no point to the investigation, there is no proof.

The proof does not rise to the standards for crimal investigation/ trial/conviction

This is a waste of taxpayers time

Only one party is asking for an investigation

If there is no collusion, there is no point to investigating

We do not need to protect our country from these attacks

The Obama admin was spying on Americans for political end

What we really need to do is investigate the illegal wiretapping 

Putin is a great leader and to be admired

My political opponents are only promoting investigation for political gain

My political opponents are only promoting investigation as an excuse for losing the election

This is proof that my political opponents are irrational/ illogical/ overly emotional /morally bankrupt

The hacking was a good thing.....

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, ccneat said:

There is so much is hard to believe about how the white house runs nowadays. I know something for certain...at least some of these stories are coming from folks not appointed by Obama. Trump has some compulsive leaking going .

You could say the same thing regarding the mainstream media.  It certainly could be coming from someone from the inside, then again, the stories or sources could be made up altogether.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Speaking of overt. Remember the night the Grab a woman by her , story broke. Anderson Cooper trotted out all these poor women who claimed Trump harrased them with zero proof. He sat there for an hour like a grief counselor almost in tears, Giving these women a world stage with zero proof, while ignoring the breaking real story of the day. HILLARY rigged an election and lied about her emails. 

Speaking of fake news. Has anyone heard from these women since. Yup not a peep.

Fake news 

So, why don't you share with us the results of your extensive search for updates on these women? Unless of course, you sit and wait for the media to provide you with updates. 

Aren't you afraid a semi will run over your couch if you leave it in the middle of the road?

Timeline
7 hours ago, ccneat said:

Its a non starter to talk about anything related to this topic with someone sucked up into the hacking denial movement because it is a waste of time. We have had this conversation so many times to no effect and as things seem to be coming to some sort of crisis, the denial pattern is ramping up flying in the face of any standard of truth  logic or common sense. Here is partial list of the greatest hits!

There was no hacking

If there was some doing the hacking it could not be Russia

We don't know who is doing the hacking..could be china.

Wikileaks should be celeberated because publishing my political opposition's confidental dirty laundry because they are great for freedom and democracy

My political opponents are idiots and practically invited hackers to steal their data. 

My political opponents have a leaker who shared this info, there was no breach

It is a good thing my opponent was hacked because their corruption and duplicity is now public 

The CIA did it.

There is a deep state manipulating these

Our country does worse

There is no proof of hacking

The proof is poor.

There is not consensus from intelligence community 

There is no point to the investigation, there is no proof.

The proof does not rise to the standards for crimal investigation/ trial/conviction

This is a waste of taxpayers time

Only one party is asking for an investigation

If there is no collusion, there is no point to investigating

We do not need to protect our country from these attacks

What we really need to do is investigate the illegal wiretapping  (<- haven't said this but it should!)

Putin is a great leader and to be admired

My political opponents are only promoting investigation for political gain

My political opponents are only promoting investigation as an excuse for losing the election

This is proof that my political opponents are irrational/ illogical/ overly emotional /morally bankrupt

The hacking was a good thing.....

In the bold I've put arguments I've actually made, the rest you've either made up completely or modified it to your own narrative.

But that's 4 of 27. Or, in leftist terms.. acceptable accuracy. Can label this "greatest misses!". ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, IAMX said:

In the bold I've put arguments I've actually made, the rest you've either made up completely or modified it to your own narrative.

But that's 4 of 27. Or, in leftist terms.. acceptable accuracy. Can label this "greatest misses!". ;)

Well done!

:D

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, IAMX said:

I have seen variations of these arguments made by you and others sensitive about the investigations in the forum. I'll keep this list hand and line them up when you make these arguments again just to refresh your memory. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, ccneat said:

I have seen variations of these arguments made by you and others sensitive about the investigations in the forum. I'll keep this list hand and line them up when you make these arguments again just to refresh your memory. 

Finally some truth (first bold), and an example of fabricated arguments (second bold) all in the same post. :pop:

Timeline
6 hours ago, IAMX said:

Finally some truth (first bold), and an example of fabricated arguments (second bold) all in the same post. :pop:

I don't intend to play sophistict footsie here. What I do see clearly is that several folks here do not want these investigations to go foward. The list was not a list of your views. It was a collection of views of some of the arguments I have seen opposing the investment in getting to the truth. So just focusing on arguments you claim as yours:

Our country does worse

There is no proof of hacking.  Have you reviewed "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections” and do you reject the arguments in this document?

Where is your proof and his is providing it?

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
55 minutes ago, ccneat said:

I don't intend to play sophistict footsie here. What I do see clearly is that several folks here do not want these investigations to go foward. The list was not a list of your views. It was a collection of views of some of the arguments I have seen opposing the investment in getting to the truth. So just focusing on arguments you claim as yours:

Our country does worse

There is no proof of hacking.  Have you reviewed "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections” and do you reject the arguments in this document?

Clapper just said yesterday in an interview the investigations they did on Trump all the way up until January netted absolutely no proof of Trump and Russia ties.

There's never been a basis for these claims, and given each time there's been an investigation of any sort related to Trump and Russia it's concluded with "no proof"/"no evidence", the suggestion that there needs to be indefinite investigations, until the left (who are still upset about the 2016 election results) are satisfied, is just laughable.

The latest investigations will conclude soon, they'll likely come up with the same results, the world will spin on.. at least for most of us. There's nothing left to address with this conspiracy. 

Edited by IAMX

Timeline
39 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Clapper just said yesterday in an interview the investigations they did on Trump all the way up until January netted absolutely no proof of Trump and Russia ties.

There's never been a basis for these claims, and given each time there's been an investigation of any sort related to Trump and Russia it's concluded with "no proof"/"no evidence", the suggestion that there needs to be indefinite investigations, until the left (who are still upset about the 2016 election results) are satisfied, is just laughable.

The latest investigations will conclude soon, they'll likely come up with the same results, the world will spin on.. at least for most of us. There's nothing left to address with this conspiracy. 

You didn't.respond to the questions

There is no proof of hacking.  Have you reviewed "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections” and do you reject the arguments in this document?

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Here is how the engorged on fake news MDL thinks it will end

Like a cliche ending of Scooby doo. The Trump monster. We knew it was Putin all along.. hen Putin goes, I would have gotten away with if not for that pesky fake news 

Image result for scooby doo unmask villain

Timeline
1 hour ago, IAMX said:

Clapper did not say that...and today he said collusion could not ruled in our out and that he was unaware of the FBI investigation. 

Which claims?

Conspiracy ?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Here is how the engorged on fake news MDL thinks it will end

Like a cliche ending of Scooby doo. The Trump monster. We knew it was Putin all along.. hen Putin goes, I would have gotten away with if not for that pesky fake news 

Image result for scooby doo unmask villain

US intelligence have positively linked Putin to cyber attacksand coordination with Wikileaks against the DNC, and podesta as well as attempts on the RNC and local election offices.  This is a fact.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

59 minutes ago, ccneat said:

US intelligence have positively linked Putin to cyber attacksand coordination with Wikileaks against the DNC, and podesta as well as attempts on the RNC and local election offices.  This is a fact.

No its not