Dashinka

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 hours ago, CaliCat said:

And all this is coming for the man who criticized Obama for not not being transparent.

Tax records, Flynn, Comey, and now the American media is excluded from the WH visit, while the Russian media is given unfettered access to the event.

Putin must be proud. He trained Trump very, very well. LOL.

Seriously, this is the worst person to occupy the Oval office in the history of this country. He has by far outdone Nixon and Bush Jr. 

:pop:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

Bharara:

As a matter of math, infinitely more evidence Comey fired for Russia investigation (some), than there is evidence Trump was wire tapped (zero).

😯

Nice try.  Susan Rice and Evelyn Farkas all but said they were watching the Trump team (for political reasons I assume), and this can be done without physical wiretaps.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/09/lindsey_graham_clapper_contradicted_himself_in_hearing_about_surveillance_on_trump_campaign_congress.html

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

This must be fake news, cause it doesn't fit the Trump agenda.

WASHINGTON — By the end, neither of them thought much of the other.

After President Trump accused his predecessor in March of wiretapping him, James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was flabbergasted. The president, Mr. Comey told associates, was “outside the realm of normal,” even “crazy.”

For his part, Mr. Trump fumed when Mr. Comey publicly dismissed the sensational wiretapping claim. In the weeks that followed, he grew angrier and began talking about firing Mr. Comey. After stewing last weekend while watching Sunday talk shows at his New Jersey golf resort, Mr. Trump decided it was time. There was “something wrong with” Mr. Comey, he told aides.

The collision between president and F.B.I. director that culminated with Mr. Comey’s stunning dismissal on Tuesday had been a long time coming. To a president obsessed with loyalty, Mr. Comey was a rogue operator who could not be trusted as the F.B.I. investigated Russian ties to Mr. Trump’s campaign. To a lawman obsessed with independence, Mr. Trump was the ultimate loose cannon, making irresponsible claims on Twitter and jeopardizing the bureau’s credibility.

The White House, in a series of shifting and contradictory accounts, first said Mr. Trump decided to fire Mr. Comey because the attorney general and his deputy recommended it. By Wednesday, it had amended the timeline to say that the president had actually been thinking about getting rid of the F.B.I. director as far back as November, after he won the election, and then became “strongly inclined” after Mr. Comey testified before Congress last week.

For public consumption, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a White House spokeswoman, said on Wednesday that Mr. Trump acted because of the “atrocities” committed by Mr. Comey during last year’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email. But in private, aides said, Mr. Trump has been nursing a collection of festering grievances, including Mr. Comey’s handling of the Russia investigation, his seeming lack of interest in pursuing anti-Trump leaks and the perceived disloyalty over the wiretapping claim.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/how-trump-decided-to-fire-james-comey.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

This must be fake news, cause it doesn't fit the Trump agenda.

It's a typical NYT attack on Trump's persona and nothing else (the kind of stuff the left drools at).. what about this is validating to you re: the legality of this dismissal, or how this is akin to watergate? 

tfw people can't even see the strings they're being puppeted around on. :(

I will reiterate my admiration for the NYT in turning the ship around to business success. Their credibility was already suspect before, playing the social justice card to get left readers to jump on their personality bashing fest ("identity politics" as Bill puts it) is now their bread and butter.for sucking the left in to read this trivial garbage and think it amounts to anything.

For the left, it's like, the more you get told you're being illogical, the harder you try, and the further out in left field you go seeking validation for these comical views.

Edited by IAMX

28 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

18342269_10156196918994251_2564707352198

:lol:

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Rosenstein threatening to quit because of how the WH tossed him under the bus? I always knew he was a smart guy, but he'd be a lot smarter if he threatened to pull out before taking part in this little charade. Get out while you can man.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, yuna628 said:

Rosenstein threatening to quit because of how the WH tossed him under the bus? I always knew he was a smart guy, but he'd be a lot smarter if he threatened to pull out before taking part in this little charade. Get out while you can man.

The new world order is glomar responses. Personal responsibility is out. Rumour has it spicer will be looking for a new job.

Just now, yuna628 said:

its funny i've a boss that goes about things the same way trump does, if he wants to fire someone he has others (not even necessarily superiors) write up correspondence detailing reasons the soon to be fired person sucks. then, he'll directly quote this correspondence in the actual firing. this way, he feels he's not the one firing and he can always maintain that it was not his decision or necessarily what he wanted but had to act to appease other employees that complained.

1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

its funny i've a boss that goes about things the same way trump does, if he wants to fire someone he has others (not even necessarily superiors) write up correspondence detailing reasons the soon to be fired person sucks. then, he'll directly quote this correspondence in the actual firing. this way, he feels he's not the one firing and he can always maintain that it was not his decision or necessarily what he wanted but had to act to appease other employees that complained.

So your boss is a coward.

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Throw in a bad toupee, smear some Chetos on his face, and he could become the supreme leader's doppelgänger. 

1 minute ago, Teddy B said:

So your boss is a coward.

so much drama results in the fallout of this kind of management. but yes, he has a very difficult time with confrontation and accountability. also a huge trump fan.

Just now, CaliCat said:

Throw in a bad toupee, smear some Chetos on his face, and he could become the supreme leader's doppelgänger. 

you don't know how right you are :P