Dashinka

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Sanders said Comey committed "atrocities"

wow all out war fare

They've no argument, so deflection is the next best move. It also keeps the noise going, so they don't have to listen to their own conscience. The supreme leader disapproves of thoughts he has not initiated and previously vetted. 

2 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Exactly, Listening to Kellyanne Conway last night was painful, she kept on going off on a tangent by deflecting questions from Anderson Cooper. She kept saying why don't you ask the Democrats about so and so.......

they're doing what's worked for them thus far, repeat a lie over and over the trump squad runs with it without hesitation. if they're not deflecting, they're going on and on about liberal scum. there's really no discussing any of it with them because they truly believe trump is truthful. ffs sessions recused himself but is now picking out a new fbi leader, instead of accepting comey's natural replacement for the interim. why are they so bold and brazen in the face of questioning and how terrible this all looks? because they're sticking to their game plan, only snowflake liberals think there's anything to see here and everyone knows snowflake liberals are still crying about hillary losing. the next step in play, snowflake liberals should be happy comey got fired (even though comey himself isnt the issue at hand), third step: liberals cried comey ruined the election for hillary now they're mad comey got fired - liberals are irrational. repeat repeat repeat. unless you're sean spicer then you make a nice little hideout in the bushes and shun the light..

8 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Sanders said Comey committed "atrocities"

wow all out war fare

So what Comey did now is equivalent to mass genocide........they're in a frenzy.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

So what Comey did now is equivalent to mass genocide........they're in a frenzy.

one thing we know, is that Comey was not fired for incompetence.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/332641-flashback-trump-praised-comey-in-october

Flashback: Trump praised Comey for Clinton actions in October

President Trump praised FBI Director James Comey's "guts" for renewing an investigation into Hillary Clinton, seven months before firing him for mishandling the situation. 

In the Oct. 31 remarks, Trump, who had previously criticized Comey for not bringing charges against Clinton, said he had to give the FBI credit.  

"That was so bad what happened originally, and it took guts for Director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the kind of opposition he had where they’re trying to protect her from criminal prosecution," Trump said at a Michigan campaign rally. 

"It took a lot of guts."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

one thing we know, is that Comey was not fired for incompetence.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/332641-flashback-trump-praised-comey-in-october

Flashback: Trump praised Comey for Clinton actions in October

President Trump praised FBI Director James Comey's "guts" for renewing an investigation into Hillary Clinton, seven months before firing him for mishandling the situation. 

In the Oct. 31 remarks, Trump, who had previously criticized Comey for not bringing charges against Clinton, said he had to give the FBI credit.  

"That was so bad what happened originally, and it took guts for Director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the kind of opposition he had where they’re trying to protect her from criminal prosecution," Trump said at a Michigan campaign rally. 

"It took a lot of guts."

True.(bring back Patsy btw!)

This is like watching 5 dogs chase their tales. All the MDL thinks Comey rigged the election and wanted him fired.

We hate Comey we want him fired,. Trump did what ? Wait we hate him worse , impeach Trump 

I  take that back , it's like watching 5 bi  polar dogs chase their tales 

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

This is like watching 5 dogs chase their tales. All the MDL thinks Comey rigged the election and wanted him fired.

We hate Comey we want him fired,. Trump did what ? Wait we hate him worse , impeach Trump 

hey mdl..who here thinks this? anyone? i don't.

15 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

So you admit you are MDL 

how many times do i have to say, i'm so liberal i make myself sick. i've been saying that for like, ever.  

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

We hate Comey we want him fired,. Drumpf did what ? Wait we hate him worse , impeach Drumpf 

Except that nobody here MDL or MDR said any such thing, and even if they did, that would not magically erase the ethics issue. Perhaps instead of watching, you might want to contribute positively to the discussion around the ethics of Trump firing the man who was in charge of investigating him, and who he praised loudly only a few months ago.

It's like watching the WH recant on everything they said, because they can't find a way to make up a story that will stick. Oh, wait. It's not like it. It's precisely what it is! LOL.

Edited by CaliCat

11 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

America is a liberal country. No worries there.

i really wish i could agree. i need to move to the big city or something. too bad my closest big city is currently an undrained swamp.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i really wish i could agree. i need to move to the big city or something. too bad my closest big city is currently an undrained swamp.

And the big leeches are all flocking to the WH. Just another 900-odd days and it's over. 

Edited by CaliCat

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, JimandChristy said:

LOL!! The whole wire tapping claim by Trump with no evidence at all. The house, the senate and the FBI looked into it and nothing was found. Trump just likes to make stuff up to deflect attention away from the terrible job he is doing right now.

Isn't the Left making up this whole Russian narrative?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!