Dashinka

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Timeline
Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

So you would be cool if he had fired him 60 days ago. All agree he needed to go, the only straw the MDL can hang on to is, it should have been sooner. 

I would not be shocked if he got charged for tanking the Hillary email thing after the Tarmac meeting.  This is probably the first step. I understand many many veteran fbi long term agents were outraged 

It would not have been a breach of ethics back then. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

What IF he doesn't? Then what? That's the question isn't it? The question everyone wants to avoid answering. It's nice to give benefit of the doubt, but we're up to our eyeballs here with enough IFs to last us a lifetime of damage to our government and public trust.

Are you saying Obama gave Comey the benefit of the doubt and let him keep his job? 

Two IF's on the ballot last year, you weren't honestly expecting a smooth Presidency no matter who won.

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

I see some of you complaining that Comey was in charge of the Russian whitch hunt. First of all if there was anything to these claims we would have the evidence by now. Certainly now that Comey is being fired if he was withholding any smoking gun evidence he would have released it now. We already have a second investigation ongoing in the Congress which also hasn't produced anything of substance. How many investigations into a non issue do we need to waste tax money on to appease the butt hurt left? The fact that Comey has been investigating for months and has nothing to show the public even when he is being fired shows that there likely is no evidence.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

We have had our fair share of corrupt individuals over the past few years and I have yet to see one put in prison for it. 

Was it unethical for Obama not to fire him previously or was he he just being an inadequate President for not getting rid of a guy who clearly wasn't doing is job correctly. Of course scream it's unethical and you may well be right, but where you screaming when he let Hilary of the hook? 

The guy was bad doesn't matter who fired him as long as they put a more competent person in the job. 

Obama is no longer in the WH. Trump is, and it's his buck now. (That's a reference to President Truman who said "The buck stops here," meaning the occupant of the Oval can't pass his issues to someone else). 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I see some of you complaining that Comey was in charge of the Russian whitch hunt. First of all if there was anything to these claims we would have the evidence by now. Certainly now that Comey is being fired if he was withholding any smoking gun evidence he would have released it now. We already have a second investigation ongoing in the Congress which also hasn't produced anything of substance. How many investigations into a non issue do we need to waste tax money on to appease the butt hurt left? The fact that Comey has been investigating for months and has nothing to show the public even when he is being fired shows that there likely is no evidence.

48684311.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I read the underlined part and didn't read any further because the George W Bush White House had no ethics which means this lawyer wasn't doing his job. I would hardly call him an authority on White House ethics. I bet he was one of the lawyers telling W that torture is lawful and ethical.

Trump Supporters ( excuse me if you are not one) seem to throw corrupt, rigged, no ethics, criminal and more accusations so often with ZERO proof or even understanding of the impact of those words that you cheapen and degrade the concept of what good government should look like.  You have no right to use absolutes like had no ethics  because you do not have that information.  

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ccneat said:
  1. The pretext of the firing is phoney and we all know it
  2. Those calling for Comey's dismissal on the political parties ( this is not a left right issue) were doing so because they did not like the political outcome.  Too bad, he was doing his job.  On Hillary's camp: Comey would not have been in that position if Bill Clinton had not been and idiot and  stepped onto Lynch's plane on that tarmac.  On the Lock Her Up Chanting side:  You didn't make your case after wasting years and millions in tax payers money, get over it. 
  3. While the president has the right to fire, he is accountable to the people for his decisions.  The fact that he chose to do it at this time, at this way does not pass the smell test
  4. THEY LOOK LIKE  CLOWNS!!!  Sean Spicer Hiding in the Bushes, Comey learning about it on the TV screen, Trump does not know how to run this railroad
  5. Under Trump/Bannon, all federal institutions are becoming political and we can trust none of them. Sad. 

Under Trump these guys drop the UN and become the Touchables

Image result for the untouchables

Reads like the script for a new movie, you should pitch it to Hollywood. 

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Timeline
24 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

it's interesting to me how often trump supporters refuse to read.

put it in a Meme!

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
Just now, ccneat said:

Trump Supporters ( excuse me if you are not one) seem to throw corrupt, rigged, no ethics, criminal and more accusation so often with ZERO proof or even understanding of the impact of those words that you cheapen and degrade the concept of what good government should look like.  You have no right to use absolutes like had no ethics  because you do not have that information.  

At least we now have confirmation hey have no idea of what any of those words mean.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Reads like the script for a new movie, you should pitch it to Hollywood. 

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. - Mark Twain

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
Just now, ccneat said:

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. - Mark Twain

Obviously Twain had not yet been introduced to the concept of alternate facts. LOL.

Timeline
Just now, ccneat said:

Good one :D

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date