Dashinka

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

685 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

The rest of this week is going to be epic.

The timing is just perfect...

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

Michael Flynn

mflynn.jpg

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn started advising Trump on national security in early 2016. When Trump took office in January 2017, Flynn served as his National Security Adviser, but resigned after one month amid questions about his links to Russia.

Close all

node_rt.jpg

RT

Kremlin-funded TV network

In December 2015, Flynn went to Moscow for a gala celebrating the 10th anniversary of RT, the English-language news network controlled and funded by the Russian government. He sat at the same table as Putin. He was paid more than $33,750 by RT to participate, according to documents released by the House Oversight Committee.

node_mintel.jpg

Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communication

RT was founded in 2005 by RIA Novosti, a state-run news agency in Russia that has since been dissolved. It fell under the jurisdiction of the Russian Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communication.

node_putin.jpg

Vladimir Putin

President of Russia

The Russian Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communication is the governmental department in charge of state-run media. Putin appoints its minister.

node_skislyak.jpg

Sergey Kislyak

Russian ambassador to the US

Flynn says he first met Russian ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak in 2013 during an official visit to Russia as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Flynn and Kislyak were in contact during the Trump transition, and they spoke on the same day President Obama ordered sanctions on Russia. The controversy over these calls triggered Flynn’s resignation in February, after one month on the job.

node_minfa.jpg

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

As the top Russian diplomat in the United States, Kislyak works at the Russian embassy in Washington and is an employee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

node_putin.jpg

Vladimir Putin

President of Russia

As president, Putin appoints all Russian ambassadors. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and its leadership, answers to Putin.

node_skota.jpg

Subu Kota

businessman

After leaving the military in 2014, Flynn founded Flynn Intel Group. His firm last year reportedly partnered with Brainwave Science, a company co-led by Sabu Kota, according to the Washington Post. A Trump campaign spokesman said Flynn had never met Kota.

node_kgb.jpg

KGB

Soviet-era spy agency

In 1996, Kota pleaded guilty to selling biotech materials to someone posing as a Russian spy, but was really an FBI agent, according to Bloomberg. During the trial, prosecutors accused Kota of repeatedly meeting with a known KGB agent between 1985 and 1990. Kota denied the spying claim and insisted that the criminal charges stemmed from a patent dispute.

node_putin.jpg

Vladimir Putin

President of Russia

The Committee for State Security, or the KGB, was dissolved when the USSR collapsed in 1991. Putin was a KGB agent from the mid-1970s until 1991. He later served as director of the FSB, a successor organization to the KGB.

I think Trump and Putin should just get a room together and be done with it.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Trump fired now-former FBI Director James Comey, who told Congress earlier this year that his agency has been investigating Russia's actions — and possible ties to anyone associated with the Trump campaign — since last July.

Lavrov's meeting with the president was scheduled for 10:30 a.m. ET, with no press access. But Russian agencies tweeted photos from the Oval Office showing that in addition to Lavrov, Trump shook hands with Russia's ambassador to America Sergey Kislyak — a key figure in the investigation into Trump's ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Lavrov arrived in Washington on Tuesday. He met with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson at the White House early Wednesday, ahead of his visit to the Oval Office to speak with Trump.

vsnkrj6v4aewbfxa43fu.gif

We know how you feel Anderson.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/10/527755991/trump-meets-with-russias-lavrov-at-the-white-house-today check the pic of trump and kislyak shaking hands. Russia trolling the USA. Unbelievable,,,day after Comey fired.

1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

Perception is just as important, and you don't have to watch the actual show to find out about the content.

Is that why Air America failed?  I thought Al Franken was supposed to be funny.

you got me with al franken, i don't think he's funny. 

do you really believe trump is getting the short end of the deal with the all the mockery? i guess you do, but for those of us who aren't giving trump pass after pass after pass after pass..dude is inept. it's funny. he's definitely brought back the feel good bush jr era back to late night tv. the jokes practically write themselves.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Don't know why she's still invited on shows...for giggles???

Because if you were to read her quotes you'd think it's all fake news, as does her boss. The news channels put her on, so that there is no doubt in the minds of the American people of who said what.

Man, I wish I were writing for SNL. it's gotta be the easiest job in the industry these days!

Edited by CaliCat

3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

you got me with al franken, i don't think he's funny. 

do you really believe trump is getting the short end of the deal with the all the mockery? i guess you do, but for those of us who aren't giving trump pass after pass after pass after pass..dude is inept. it's funny. he's definitely brought back the feel good bush jr era back to late night tv. the jokes practically write themselves.

THE WORST President in my lifetime. He's incompetent, embarrassing, egotistical and narcissistic. Unfortunately 40% of the population think he's doing a great job. 

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

C_aqN4fUIAA92zY.jpg

I see the Propaganda machine at Fox News is in full effect.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

2 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

C_aqN4fUIAA92zY.jpg

I see the Propaganda machine at Fox News is in full effect.

oh see that was an innocent mistake :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

I think Trump and Putin should just get a room together and be done with it.

Wasn't President Obama more in bed with Russia and Syria?  I seem to remember President Obama, SOS Kerry, and NSA Rice all saying Russia had forced Syria to get rid of all their chemical weapons.  Seems that last Administration was covering for Russia.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

Wasn't President Obama more in bed with Russia and Syria?  I seem to remember President Obama, SOS Kerry, and NSA Rice all saying Russia had forced Syria to get rid of all their chemical weapons.  Seems that last Administration was covering for Russia.

Trump loves Putin though, Putin was just the beginning he is now starting to fall in love with Erdogan, Duterte and Kim Jong Un. Wonder what they all have in common?

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

and you think your outsider pondering on non existent investigations into administrations gone by sheds light on the current administrations' much ado about nothing'? this line of argument is not getting any stronger as the hours and tweets go on..