Jacque67

Ukraine bans Steven Seagal as threat to national security

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ukraine has banned American action movie star Steven Seagal as a national security threat, making him the latest of several cultural figures to be blacklisted.

The Ukrainian security service said it had forbidden Seagal entry to the country for five years, in a letter published by the news site Apostrophe. The service’s press secretary later confirmed the ban to other media.

Edited by Jacque67

2 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

Ukraine has banned American action movie star Steven Seagal as a national security threat, making him the latest of several cultural figures to be blacklisted.

The Ukrainian security service said it had forbidden Seagal entry to the country for five years, in a letter published by the news site Apostrophe. The service’s press secretary later confirmed the ban to other media.

How DARE you talk about a National Hero like that. That man is a gdamn National Treasure to this country and his movies are a freaking work of mfing art. That man is the kind of man that Putin wishes he could be, and that is why he took those pictures of him riding the horse with his shirt off because Steven did it.  You shall not blaspheme the great name of STEVEN SEAGAL....... 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

How DARE you talk about a National Hero like that. That man is a gdamn National Treasure to this country and his movies are a freaking work of mfing art. That man is the kind of man that Putin wishes he could be, and that is why he took those pictures of him riding the horse with his shirt off because Steven did it.  You shall not blaspheme the great name of STEVEN SEAGAL....... 

Ha ha!! The worst actor ever.

do you have a flak jacket btw? A friend wants to know (ditch the cargos)!!!

2 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Ha ha!! The worst actor ever.

do you have a flak jacket btw? A friend wants to know (ditch the cargos)!!!

Do I legitimately have a flak jacket???? Yes, I do have one believe it or not. The bad thing is that it is heavier than what I used in the Marines, but it is rated to stop a .308 round. You can get a decent flak for a few hundred dollars with metal plate inserts. If you want the nice ceramic ones they are up and over $1k, so I just stuck with the metal ones. I can take a picture of it when I get home if you want to see it. 

This is the plate carrier that I have and I highly recommend it:

http://www.ar500armor.com/plate-carriers/plate-carrier-packages-w-armor/ar500-armor-xl-carrier-w-armor-and-pouches-coyote-x-large-11-x-14-plates-9259.html

Just note if you are using an AR15 style rifle the magazine pouches work great, but if you are using a AK style rifle then you need the AK style pouches.I found out the hard way and had to order pouches which allow me to put multiple AK magazines in the pouch. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
14 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Do I legitimately have a flak jacket???? Yes, I do have one believe it or not. The bad thing is that it is heavier than what I used in the Marines, but it is rated to stop a .308 round. You can get a decent flak for a few hundred dollars with metal plate inserts. If you want the nice ceramic ones they are up and over $1k, so I just stuck with the metal ones. I can take a picture of it when I get home if you want to see it. 

Cool!!!

18 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

For the picture, Jacque would prefer you wear the flak jacket with cargo shorts and a pair of 6" pumps.

5 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

For the picture, Jacque would prefer you wear the flak jacket with cargo shorts and a pair of 6" pumps.

I don't think so my wife might get suspicious about what's going on. 

4 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

If you tell your wife the pic is for Jacque from State Farm, she should be okay with it. :jest:

:whistle::D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
43 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

The acting in this paragraph is far more convincing than anything I have seen Steven Seagal bring us on screen.  Bravo! 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg