lucybelle

N-400 May 2017 Filers

2,388 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Waitinggame16 said:

Finally got an email last night to say we got scheduled for interview! Will update my timeline once I get the letter.

@Steelers1020 hope you're soon too!

Congratulations Waitinggame16, So Did your status updated online too ?? Like scheduled for interview with date and all that ??

I am chicago filer too so just want to make sure :)

Congrats again n best wishes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kuwait
Timeline
7 hours ago, Waitinggame16 said:

Finally got an email last night to say we got scheduled for interview! Will update my timeline once I get the letter.

Great news!

K-1 to Citizenship - 6 year immigration journey: January 2012 to January 2018

2 hours ago, hopephilly said:

Thank you very much for your  encouragement . 

Yes I’ve got a text message and email before the letter that I received yesterday .

i wish that you will get your’s soon but call the customer service , they will be able to give you some informations .

my application was sent in may too , they received it may 26th and finger print was done in June , if that helps .

Best of luck to you . 

I did the "notice wasn't received" within the tools menu twice back in October and couple weeks ago; but it wasn't even assigned for response. I also called customer service and spoke with a level 2 rep which was the most cryptic and vague conversation that I've had with anyone in my entire life ..lol

A total waste of time. But yeah, I'm just waiting and letting things play out the way they're meant to be - before I explore other legal venues. 

10 hours ago, Waitinggame16 said:

Congrats to you @waitinggame16. Please prepare your interview.

Hope all other 2017 May filer will get the interview soon.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Booze&Blues said:

I did the "notice wasn't received" within the tools menu twice back in October and couple weeks ago; but it wasn't even assigned for response. I also called customer service and spoke with a level 2 rep which was the most cryptic and vague conversation that I've had with anyone in my entire life ..lol

A total waste of time. But yeah, I'm just waiting and letting things play out the way they're meant to be - before I explore other legal venues. 

Just be patient. I know that yhis waiting time is so long and frustrating but what can we do ? 

I am sure that things will get better as Philly office is very slow . I am waiting since may Too and finally I got the notice but the journey is not over yet ! The hardest part is coming .

i wish that you will get positive news soon :) keep praying !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

My status was finger print appointment since may2017 finally today they changed my status to scheduling interview I hope i will get my interview letter soon... 

3 hours ago, seyda & zack said:

My status was finger print appointment since may2017 finally today they changed my status to scheduling interview I hope i will get my interview letter soon... 

That's great news. Congrats! 

Did you apply under 3 or 5 year rule?

What time of day did you get your online notification?

You'll move onto interview scheduled eventually where you'll be receiving interview letter shortly after.

Im probably the only Philly filer who is still stuck at finger print stage for 9 months :wacko:

But I'm glad your application is moving forward. 

Keep us updated with your progress please and all the best to you. 

@CentralPark1992Hi!  I know you said "no" to ever not having filed tax returns on your form. I saw your post. 'm in the same situation. I've been a full time student and never had to file any taxes. However, I said no on the form and my interview is coming up too. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW DID YOU RESOLVE THAT ISSUE? DID THE IO ASK YOU ABOUT IT? DID YOU DISCLOSE THAT DURING THE INTERVIEW? Im freaking out right now. 

ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Booze&Blues said:

That's great news. Congrats! 

Did you apply under 3 or 5 year rule?

What time of day did you get your online notification?

You'll move onto interview scheduled eventually where you'll be receiving interview letter shortly after.

Im probably the only Philly filer who is still stuck at finger print stage for 9 months :wacko:

But I'm glad your application is moving forward. 

Keep us updated with your progress please and all the best to you. 

I am Philly applicant too, They text me yesterday 4pm and I checked online my status change, I hope you will get yours soon, I will updated when I get my interview letter, good luck

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
On 08/02/2018 at 5:57 PM, seyda & zack said:

You should get the letter in a couple of days , I had mine 5 days after the text message sent by uscis .

good luck to you ! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, hopephilly said:

You should get the letter in a couple of days , I had mine 5 days after the text message sent by uscis .

good luck to you ! 

Thank you so much, I hope I will get soon please share your interview with us good luck to you too ;-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.