20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys..Just joined a few minutes ago! My fiance just sent our k-1 packet,I hope everything will be fine. Happy to be here. God bless everyone!

Timeline

Welcome to the forum! Make sure to update your timeline! My fiances from the Philippines too!

Good luck to you! 

I updated it already. Thank you. Are you done with the k-1 visa?

Timeline

Nope I'm waiting for the NVC to get my stuff. So I'm almost at the end of the k1 process. (assuming everything goes smoothly) 

Well goodluck. I hope you will made it. Stay positive.

Well goodluck. I hope you will made it. Stay positive.

That's definitely the biggest thing. Sometimes it gets pretty stressful. Theirs also a Philippines group on here. So check that out if you want. They're pretty nice. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

@star26

welcome! Check out this thread and keep in touch with other ppl have filed in May. VJ members are nice and supportive. This whole process will be very stressful at times but eventually we all will get through I believe :) 

@Redheadguy03 you tried to contact NVC to check whether they received ur package yet? 

K1 Journey : Service Center: California Service Center + Consulate: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

USCIS I-129F Receive Date:  January 13th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA2 Date:  April 27th, 2017 (105 Active days )

NVC Received: May 19th, 2017

NVC Left : May 26th, 2017

Packet 3 Received : June 12th, 2017

Interview Date : July 28th, 2017  - Approved

AOS Journey: 

AOS package (I 485, I765, I131) sent: Jan 10th, 2018

USCIS Lockbox Chicago received: Jan 12th, 2018

NOA 1 hard copies received: Jan 22nd, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment Letter received: Jan 26th, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment date: Feb 6th, 2018

Interview date: April 23rd, 2018

Approval date: May 20th 2018

ROC Journey:

Package sent: 02/25/20

USCIS Lockbox Phoenix received: 02/27/20

Text received with case ; check cashed: 03/04/20

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys..Just joined a few minutes ago! My fiance just sent our k-1 packet,I hope everything will be fine. Happy to be here. God bless everyone!

Good luck and enjoy the ride! ^_^

Current timeline:

July 2019 - filed I-751

August 2020 - filed N400

Sept. 2020 - i-751 status "Case Was Transferred to a New Office". Transferred to NBC.

April 12, 2021 - N400 interview in LA passed (with a pending i-751)

May 20, 2021 - I-751 status changed to Approved and N400 status changed to Oath Will Be Scheduled. 🤩

May 21, 2021 - received a call and email from USCIS Los Angeles with my NOA with my oath schedule.

May 28, 2021 - oath taking schedule in USCIS DTLA office. 😍

@star26

welcome! Check out this thread and keep in touch with other ppl have filed in May. VJ members are nice and supportive. This whole process will be very stressful at times but eventually we all will get through I believe :) 

@Redheadguy03 you tried to contact NVC to check whether they received ur package yet? 

Ya, I call every day. Nothing so far I haven't called today yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Ya, I call every day. Nothing so far I haven't called today yet. 

Maybe today is the day :D Good luck!

K1 Journey : Service Center: California Service Center + Consulate: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

USCIS I-129F Receive Date:  January 13th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA2 Date:  April 27th, 2017 (105 Active days )

NVC Received: May 19th, 2017

NVC Left : May 26th, 2017

Packet 3 Received : June 12th, 2017

Interview Date : July 28th, 2017  - Approved

AOS Journey: 

AOS package (I 485, I765, I131) sent: Jan 10th, 2018

USCIS Lockbox Chicago received: Jan 12th, 2018

NOA 1 hard copies received: Jan 22nd, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment Letter received: Jan 26th, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment date: Feb 6th, 2018

Interview date: April 23rd, 2018

Approval date: May 20th 2018

ROC Journey:

Package sent: 02/25/20

USCIS Lockbox Phoenix received: 02/27/20

Text received with case ; check cashed: 03/04/20

I hope everything goes good for you and there is no problems at all. There is also a Philippine subforum here for any questions that Philippine Embassy specific. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.