JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Annie93 said:

does this all mean that my taxes and amount was enough and everything was fine? with how much i make

Seems to be the case.  You could always be requested to bring to the interview W-2's, corrected I-864, etc.  Nothing of concern.  Most important you don't have to send anything back to the NVC that would render at second scan date.  IF you do get a checklist of any kind it would/will be emailed to you and/or the beneficiary.  Seems like this is not the situation you are in given what you have told us so far.  Keep us updated and congratulations!!!!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KBain said:

Can anyone shed some light.  At the Ceac Site mines has always said at NVC , would it change at some point. 

You have a different visa type. The "AT NVC" seems to indicate case complete for Cr-1 visas. I feel you though, it that status does not seem to be helpful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, KBain said:

Can anyone shed some light.  At the Ceac Site mines has always said at NVC , would it change at some point. 

Please check on the Ceac Status tracker page. If it says at nvc there, then it means CC usually.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

1 hour ago, Annie93 said:

thank you!!

Congrats! finally there! :)

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, YuMa said:

Just called Nvc and was told that our case is under review

Scan date 4/28

Omg! I hope mine gets picked up that quick. We have the same SD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Annie93 said:

case complete guyssssssss im doneee ayyyayayayayayayayayyaya im sooo happyyy

Congrats, please update your questionnaire with your cc, keep us posted regarding your interview date. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Annie93 said:

case complete guyssssssss im doneee ayyyayayayayayayayayyaya im sooo happyyy

1 hour ago, YuMa said:

Just called Nvc and was told that our case is under review

Scan date 4/28

Click on the following links to check your IR-1/CR-1 visa case status:

Check My Visa Application Status

DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application

If it says "At NVC" and your AOS information is missing.. Then you most likely have a completed case (CC)... Please call the NVC to confirm. 

See Example

If your status still reads "Action required: Submit requested documents", you can call the NVC to ask if your case is under review. 

Please update the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017  with your latest status.

• When you receive a CC or if your case is under review.  
  • If you have not received a CC or you are not under review, update your notes. 
    • "May 26 - Morning - Called, still not under review"  (please put date first in your notes). 

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.